First Kiss

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

 

“Oh God I’m going to be late” Onew muttered, sprinting on his way to the lobby while looking at his watch and currently unaware of his surroundings.

Dear ,

it’s good that Onew Condition is not saying ‘Hi! I’m Onew Condition’ neh?

....but, you got it all wrong~

 

“Onew oppa—“

The moment Onew exactly looked up, he bumped into something. No, someone and they both fell down.

“Mmmpfh!”

Onew felt something soft against his lips. He opened his eyes slowly and soon widened when he found out that Haneul was under him, his lips on top of hers, his expression the same as hers.

He clumsily pulled away and they sat up, with him rubbing the back of his head embarrassedly.

“I…I’m sorry” he muttered, Hanuel blinked repeatedly and smiled faintly.

“I-it’s okay” she mumbled, a tint of pink dusting her cheeks.

 

“Uh…Onew-oppa, you…you forgot your phone…” a voice said. Onew and Haneul looked up to see Yunhee grimacing at the two off them.

“Uh…ah, thank you Y-Yunhee-ah” Onew said as Yunhee handed him the phone.

“And…you’re already late on your schedule” Yunhee added and the next second, Onew was now running towards the exit.

“I’m sorry Haneul-ah!” he shouted.

 

“So?” Yunhee smiled as she offered a hand to Haneul and the latter gladly took it before standing up.

Haneul looked her and back to the exit where Onew just go and back to her again. She did it several times before shouting.

“OHEMGEE YUNHEE! ONEW TOOK MY FIRST KISS! KYAAAAH!”

 

--

 

“The clumsy chicken dubu did what?!”

 

Minho almost choked on his water, Taemin almost spit out his food and Jonghyun….well let’s just say he got choke with his food. Yunhee just grimaced with a giggling Haneul beside her.

“It was an accident umma” Yunhee said, looking at Key who has an expression of a fuming mom who was informed that her daughter just had a boyfriend without telling her.

“Yeah Key oppa, it was an accident….but I kinda liked it” Haneul whispered the last part, trying not to throw another fit of giggles.

Key harshly sighed, rubbing his temples in the process.

“Why are you so mad at it Key? Ya jealous?” Jonghyun said, finally recovered from the choke incident.

The diva shot him a glare and scoffed.

“Are you kidding me? Me? Jealous? No effin way!”

“Then why are you mad?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow as he looked at Key.

“Kekeke~ Key hyung likes Haneul noona that’s why he’s mad” Taemin grinned and received a light smack in the head by Key.

“Yah! Don’t you know that Onew already kissed a guy in a musical?!”

“We know~” all the people inside the dressing room sing-songed.

“And.. and he now stole the poor girl’s first kiss..that’s yuckie and unfair!”

“Aigoo~ you’re just making excuses to avoid the main question Key-ah~”

“YAH!”

Yunhee cleared loudly; Key and Jonghyun stopped bickering and looked at her expressionless face, they both gulped. Believe me, seeing an expressionless Yunhee is scary.

“Neh umma! We haven’t eaten yet so let’s taste Haneul unnies’s cooking neh?” she suddenly smiled as she got the medium bento box from the table and gave it to Key.

“Haneul unnie~ play with Taeminnie first okay? Key umma and I will eat at the rooftop” she skipped her way towards the door and looked at Key before going out.

“That was just….” Jonghyun mumbled.

“She’s tripolar Jonghyun oppa” Haneul grinned.

“No wonder she is Key’s daughter” he said nonchalantly, receiving a scowl from Key before going out of the room.

 

--

 

“Oppa, take a bite at this” Yunhee smiled as she fed Key with a salmon nigiri. Key opened his mouth and took a bite at the food.

“Is it good?” she asked.

“Neh, it’s delicious. I can’t believe Haneul’s good at this” Key said, looking at the sushi in the bento box.

“I can’t believe Key oppa likes Haneul unnie” Yunhee retorted, using the same tone he did while complimenting Haneul’s sushi.

“Yah! I can’t believe even you believed that” he pouted, making the other giggle.

“Nah, I’m just kidding. Of course I know who you like…no…who you love~” she wiggled her eyebrows making Key blush.

“Yunnie~!” he whined before they burst into light laughs.

 

“So, when are you going to give your answer to Onew hyung?” Key asked after the laughter died.

Yunhee looked at him in surprise, eyes slightly wide.

“You..you knew?”

“I have the right to know…I’m the ‘umma’ of the group after all. So what’s your answer?”

Yunhee put down her chopsticks; she looked at the city of Seoul in front of them before sighing.

“I…I don’t know oppa. I mean…yes I do like him but not the kind of like for me to say that he’s my potential boyfriend” she answered before looking at Key.

“So you mean your answer is no?”

“Neh…because I know he doesn’t like me the way he thinks he is”

“What do you mean Yunhee-ah?” Key furrowed his eyebrows as he slightly tilts his head to the side.

 

“It’s just an infatuation oppa…He thinks he loves me…but the truth is, it’s the contrary”



 

Hmmm~ What does Yunhee really meant by that? kekeke :))

So here's the update~...sorry if it's short  =x

But anyway, THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS

LittleRedCrown

TofuCharismaShawol

Miinii

dearheart

djputitbackon

happylifeislove

cyberchasefan200

So there~ :D

THE REPLY CORNER:

@SShizz501: *plays dramatic music* it is dear~ it is~ XD *grins evilly* ...and I'm not you know what I mean :P....And YES. Because SUSI loves me here's an update :">

@TofuCharismaShawol: LOL. when I first saw this early in the morning I was like...' .__. wa-what?' but then I reread then again and I finally understand what the comment is...LOL my eyes XD...here's the update! :D

@Miinii, dearheart & happylifeislove: Thank you for loving my story and here's the update! :)

@kwin_shine143: keke~ new loveteam? hmmm..sounds pleasing to my ears >:'3

 

And a GIF for my love and appreciation to my readers~

Key: In behalf of Yunhee who is in the bathroom right now and my other members who are behind me doing IDGAF things...

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS!