He's Angry at Me?

SHINee's Juliette

 

“HAHAHAHA! Minki and You—WHAT?!”

---

“Well, it’s true. I asked her to dress up as a guy and meet you guys. And, I don’t really expect this to be too soon for all of you to find out” Lee Soo Man said, smiling at the five guys in front of him with Yun Hee at his side.

Key couldn’t believe it; his eyes widened so as Onew and Minho. Taemin and Jonghyun just stayed calm but inside of them, they wanna choke Lee Soo Man for asking Yun Hee to dress up as a guy and let her go through hard times (eg. The I-felt-her-chest and I-saw-her-body part).

“WHAT?! All this time she lied to us?”Key exploded, not able to hide and stop himself anymore.

“I’m sorry Key-ssi, Onew-ssi, Minho-ssi” he heard Yun Hee mumbled, almost inaudibly.

His anger slightly subsided after hearing her apology, though it’s still there.

“Woah, relax there my boy. It’s just a test to see what will be your reaction if you found out that your new member is a girl” Soo Mann stated, putting his hands over his chest in a defensive way.

‘Pfft. What a lame one’ Key mentally rolled his eyes at the man’s statement.

“Whatever” he just mumbled, glaring at the floor.

“Uhm...Actually, it’s okay for me to have a female co-member though...She looks very familiar.” Onew said, staring at Yun Hee’s face, searching for something.

“Yeah, I agree with Onew hyung, it’s like I’ve seen her before” Minho furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember something.

Then it started to hit them.

“Omo! Isn’t she Yun Chou?!” both of them said in unison. Key’s eyes also widened, realizing what the two just said. Well, she really does look like...her.

“Bwoh? Is she?” Key asked, pointing at her.

She looks up to them, biting her lip.

“A...actually, I..I lied to Onew-ssi when I told him that my name is Yun Chou” she replied, averting her gaze from the three.

“What? W-why?” Onew asked, puzzled.

“Because I told her not to introduce or let the other SM Artist know her presence in this building. It’s for her safety before debuting” Soo Man answered for her.

“I’m sorry for lying to you Onew-ssi” she bowed 90 degrees to Onew, Minho and Key.

“No! I-it’s alright...err...”

“Yun Hee... Park Yun Hee”

“Yeah, haha! Yun Hee-ssi” Onew laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

 

“Well, I guess I need to leave now. See ya later kids” Soo Man said before gently patting his niece’s shoulder and walk away from the group.

“So...I guess, welcome to our group Yun Hee-ssi” Onew smiled at her.

“Drop the -ssi, just call me Yun Hee” she smiled back.

“Then, Welcome to our group Yun Hee-ah!” Onew smiled once more, hiding his blush.

“Yay! Welcome again Noona!” Taemin smiled, so as Jonghyun and Minho....and Key who was evident that he was giving her a fake smile.

“Thank you...Taemin” she said, eyes looking at Key.

“Yah! When did you find out that she’s really a girl?” Minho shouted, nudging the maknae’s head.

“Oww! That hurts hyung!” Taemin pouted, causing the others to chuckle.

‘I know you’re angry at me Key-ssi’

-*-

Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~’

Everybody took a water break for while, catching their breaths as they sat on the floor of the dance room.

“Yun Hee-ah!” Onew called as he, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho walk towards her.

“Neh? Onew-ssi?” she replied, looking up to them from her sitting position.

“Yah~ I told you, you can call us oppa from now on. Adding –ssi after our names feels like were old” Onew shivered, thinking of himself being old.

“Ok...Onew oppa.” She lightly smiled.

“Yay! Did you hear that guys!? She called me oppa again!” Onew squealed like a kid.

“Aigoo hyung” Taemin just shook his head and Minho just lightly chuckled at his hyung’s childish actions.

“You know, we’re lucky to have you. Because we’ll gain more fans....especially the male ones” Jonghyun waggled his eyebrows, as Yun Hee nudged his side.

“Yah! Oppa, is that what you think of me?! A medium? How cruel” she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, as she look away.

“Aigoo~ Yun Hee-ah~ oppa was just kidding okay? No need to be mad” Jonghyun faked a cry as he held her shoulders.

“Okay. Fine” she still pouted as her eyes shifted to Key who was at the corner, glaring at them. No. her to be exact.

When Key noticed her looking at him, he just scoffed and left the room not without slamming the door shut.

“Omo? What’s wrong with Key hyung?” Taemin asked, confused.

“I don’t know” was only the leader’s reply.

“Uhm, I think I need to go to the restroom for a while” Yun Hee said as she bowed and left the room.

Actually, she lied about going to the bathroom. Instead, she followed Key to the back of the dance room where people seldom go.

“Who told you to follow me?” Key suddenly said which made Yun Hee stop from her tracks.

“I—“

“You what? Trying to be ms. goody-two-shoes so you can get all the attention of the members?” Key snapped, as he turns around to face her.

“For living inside the dorm for almost 3 weeks, you already knew what I like and not...right?” he said sternly. It was evident that he was mad at her. Very mad.

“N..neh, b-but Oppa I—“
 

“I never allowed you to call me oppa.” He said, emphasizing the word ‘never’.
 

“I’m sorry” she said almost inaudibly.
 

“And I know that you know what I hated the most right? I hate LIARS. I just pretend that I’m happy even though I’m not because I don’t want to disappoint your dear uncle and lose my job” he said; almost above a whisper which made Yun Hee visibly flinch.
 

“B— but, I can’t say no to my uncle. I.. I didn’t want it either. I’m not a liar, I’m...not” she said, looking down at the floor.
 

“I don’t care about how the heck you can’t. YOU’RE A LIAR, end of story.” Key fumingly said as he walked out.

 

“K-Key-s..ssi...Mianhe...”


 

“Yun Hee-ah” someone called her after a minute Key left. She turned around and to her surprise; Jonghyun was there, looking at her with eyes full of concern.

“N..neh...Jonghyun oppa?” her voice croaked out.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he led her to the corner and they both sat down.

“N..neh...I’m alr—“

“I heard everything. No need to lie” Jonghyun look at her with a serious expression.

“Sorry...”

“See? That’s why Key got mad at you. You’re lying too much” he paused before poking her forehead.

“Oww.. I’m not. I’m just sealing my feelings for the others” she softly answered, lowering her head as she hug her knees close to her chest.

“I understand you Yun Hee-ah... Though sometimes, you need someone to share your feelings with. If not, you’ll die early.” He warned, lighting the atmosphere.

“Eh?! I’ll die early? No waaayy” she looked at him with a scared expression on.

“Yes. It is. So, tell me... what’s really the problem okay?” he gave her a reassuring smile before she smiled back and started to tell all what she felt when Key said those words to her.

-*-

"It's not that I wanted it anyway" she sighed, placing her chin on top of her knees.

 

"It's alright Yun Hee-ah. I think he would forgive you sooner" he smiled, patting her head gently.

 

“How are you sure about that?”

 

“I know Key well. He can’t stand being mad at a person for a long time. Especially the first girl who made him blush at first sight” Jonghyun chuckled, remembering Key’s story a week ago when he first saw Yun Hee and wasn’t aware that she was Minki.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Nah, nothing. Just believe me; he will forgive you sooner okay?”

 

"Komawo Jonghyun-oppa" Yun Hee said as she gave him a small smile.

 

‘I hope so….’


Okay, so the 3rd update will be tomorrow because yeah, I need to sleep early because of school -_-"

Actually, I was supposed to update yesterday. I mean, this two chapters was ready and all but we had to travel to our province and I didn't brought my laptop because there's no net connection in there. Sorry :(

Please wait for the 3rd update tomorrow ^^
@SHINeeKEYlovesME: Sorry sweetie for not updating yesterday :x. I hope this would be fine ^^"

-RiCa1826