A Gift for Key oppa?

SHINee's Juliette

 

“Morning unnie~” Yun Hee grinned as Haneul slowly opened her eyes, squinting a bit to adjust to the sunlight.

“Morning dongsaeng, how was your sleep?” Haneul asked as she slowly sat up.

Last night, the two girls had fun catching up with things and didn’t realize that it was already past midnight. Being a loving dongsaeng she is, Yun Hee offered Haneul to sleep together with her just like when they were young and the older girl happily accepted it.

“It was fine unnie. You?”

“Same” she replied, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

“By the way, I told Key-oppa that you’re still here and he said it’s okay and he even made you breakfast, so let’s go wash up before eating~!” Yun Hee grinned before grabbing her arm and dragged her towards the bathroom.

After washing up, they went towards the kitchen were the five guys are already eating.

“Morning oppas~ Taeminnie~” Yun Hee sang

“Annyeong haseyo” Haneul softly greeted and bowed.

“Omo! No need to be so formal Haneul-ssi, since you’re one my daughter’s bestfriend you can call us oppa too!” Key beamed, his umma side taking over once more.

“K-komawo Key-op-oppa” Haneul said, smiling softly.

Little did the five know, Yun Hee knows that Haneul was having a small party inside her mind. She looked at her unnie and wiggled her eyebrows. The older female secretly wiggled her eyebrows back as they both giggled before sitting together.

“Oh by the way, remember the song lyrics manager hyung showed us the day of Yun Hee’s debut? That’ll be our song for our repackage album.” Onew said before shoving a piece of meat on his mouth.

“Really? I’m so excited to have the recording then!” Jonghyun said, rubbing his hands together.

“And actually, the recording will be later after lunch” Onew continued which made Yun Hee almost choke on her food.

“Eh?! But I was planning to go somewhere that time. Maybe I’ll just go there after breakfast. Unnie, you’re coming with me right? Since you’ll go home?” Yun Hee asked, looking at Haneul. She nodded and smiled.

“Yeah, I’ll come with you” she answered.

“So it’s settled then, Minho and Key has a schedule after breakfast so maybe you can join them in manager hyung’s van and we’ll all meet at the recording studio. Is it alright?” Onew asked.

“Neh hyung/oppa~”

After breakfast, Minho, Key and Taemin took a bath together in the bathroom near the kitchen while Yun Hee and Haneul took the one that is just beside Yun Hee’s room.

Just as Key, Minho and Taemin was about to enter their rooms after taking a bath...

“Omo! Your s are still big dongsaeng!! HOHO!” a giggle filled the bathroom which made the three poor guys flush in bright red.

Judging from the sentence and the voice, it was no other than our Shim Haneul.

“Yah! Unnie you ert!” they heard Yun Hee yelled as they can imagine her covering her chest.

Key cleared his throat, gaining his two dongsaeng’s attention.

“Pretend that we didn’t hear anything okay....let’s pretend...” Key trailed off as the bathroom door opened and Yun Hee was the first one who came out wearing a baggy shirt and sweat pants with a towel on her head. Her eyes widened as a blush crept up her cheeks and there was suddenly a very awkward atmosphere that formed the area. Haneul was the second one to come out wearing the same as her dongsaeng and when she saw the three boys, a grin crept up her lips.

“Annyeong~” she said as she dragged Yun Hee who literally froze at her place and walked inside her room like nothing happened.

“Okay...that was awkward...” was what Minho only managed to say.

 

-*-

 

“So, where are we off too?” the driver said as Key, Minho, Yun Hee and Haneul got inside the van, with Minho on the front seat.

“Ahjussi, can we drop Yun Hee and Haneul to the bus stop first?” Minho asked.

“Oh sure!” the ahjussi smiled as he started to drive to the bus stop.

While they were on their way, Key couldn’t help but to steal glances at the two girls until his eyes landed on the intertwined fingers between them.

He smiled, ‘They must’ve been really close’ he thought.

“Omo! Look at that shop Yun Hee-ah! I wanna go there sometime!” Haneul pointed out to a certain cake shop they just passed by.

“Sure unnie! We’ll go there together sometime~” Yun Hee giggled as they continued to look at the shops they pass through.

“Oh, unnie look at that cat the girl was carrying! It’s so cute~!” Yun Hee squeaked as Haneul nodded.

“By the way, how were your pet cats? Are they still doing well?” Haneul suddenly asked.

“Neh~ Aunt Eunjin is taking care of them” Yun Hee answered

“Oh! How’s Hibari? I remember that he was still sickly when you moved here in Korea, how was he?” Haneul smiled.

“Well...he died a year ago...” Yun Hee said, a frown visible to her face.

“What?! He’s..he’s dead?...well that’s so sad” Haneul sadly muttured as she looked down at their intertwined fingers.

“But it’s alright! He left a cute little Bari when he mated with Nana~” Yun Hee grinned.

 

Key eyed them from the rear view mirror in the van. A soft smile crept up his lips, seeing that Yun Hee seemed to be happy seeing her friends and bonding with them.

“Psst. Key-hyung, take a picture it lasts long” Minho joked, earning a smack on his shoulder.

“Yah! I’m not staring at them” Key hissed even though his action was already obvious.

“We’re here” the ahjussi said as he stopped the car by the bus stop.

“Omo! So fast, thank you ahjussi!” Yun Hee smiled at the driver as she opened the door of the van.

“Thank you for the ride ahjussi, Key-oppa and Minho-oppa!” Haneul smiled and bowed before going out the car.

“You’re welcome Haneul-ah~” Key smiled as he waved goodbye before closing the door and the van driving off.

“Tell me hyung, do you like Haneul-ah? Love at first sight?” Minho wiggled his brows which made Key smack him in the head.

“Ow! Yah!” Minho said.

“Pabo I don’t like Haneul-ah! I was just smiling at them because I can finally see Yunnie smiling carefreely!” Key defended as Minho’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Well?”

“Actually, I can see that too hyung” Minho suddenly said, surprising Key.

“Wha--?”

“You know~ I’ve never seen her smile like that too” he explained, making the older male nod slowly in understanding.

“Yeah, because umma knows that she missed mingling with the people she trust the most” Key said.

“Why? She doesn’t trust us? You?”

“Nah. She trusts us, but I know she’s just scared to show her real true self when she’s with us”

 

-*-

 

“So~ where are we going Yunnie-ah?” Haneul said, clutching onto the handle of her suitcase.

“Hmm, I think we should go to the store for cross-stitching?” Yun Hee said.

“Why?”

“Well, Key-oppa’s birthday is coming up and I want to give him something special. And also, let’s go find a bracelet for him. Is it okay for you?” Yun Hee asked her unnie.

“Okay, and so that I can buy him a gift too” Haneul grinned as they started to walk towards the shop Yun Hee was talking about.

-*-

 

“Good Morning ma’am! How can I help you?” the saleslady from the jewelry shop they entered greeted the moment Yun Hee approached her.

“Good Morning too, can I see your bracelets for men?” Yun Hee politely asked as the saleslady bowed to get the latest bracelets for men that just came. She then placed it in front of Yun Hee so she could choose from them.

“Hmm, Unnie-yah, what do you think suits oppa?” she asked as Haneul came up to her.

“I don’t know, maybe something simple?” Haneul shrugged as she looked at the set of bracelets in front of them.

“Uh, excuse me ma’am. If I’m not mistaken, aren’t you Park Yun Hee from SHINee?” the saleslady suddenly asked,

Oops. Yun Hee thought.

“Uh y-yeah I am” she replied.

“Oh! Can I take a picture of you? I’m a fan!” the saleslady smiled brightly as she took out her phone. Yun Hee meekly nodded as she posed a v-sign in the picture.

“Yah, Yunnie-yah, you should’ve said you’re not!” Haneul whispered.

“But even though I’ll try to deny it, it’ll remain obvious. I forgot to wear my disguise” Yun Hee whispered back.

“Oh, Yun Hee-ssi, are you going to buy a gift for your boyfriend?” the saleslady excitedly asked.

“Eh? No, no! I was actually looking for a proper gift for Key-oppa. His birthday is a week ahead and I need to buy a gift for him.” Yun Hee defended, waving her hands infront of her.

“Oh? Is that so?” the girl giggled. “Then you should choose this”

“And it also comes with a free necklace...here!” the saleslady said as she showed the necklace to Yun Hee.

“Omo! Yun Hee-ah, she’s right...it’s good! Though...how much is it?” Haneul said,

“It’s 90,395 won ma’am” the saleslady answered.

“Eh?!”

“It’s okay, I’ll buy it and can you put them in separate boxes?” Yun Hee said as she get her wallet.

“Sure Yun Hee-ssi!”

“Mwo!? Dongsaeng are you serious?! It’s like my six months savings!” Haneul shrieked.

“It’s okay unnie, and besides it’s once a year so I wouldn’t mind” Yun Hee smiled as she took out her credit card and gave it to the other girl in charge of the cashier.

“Well here you go ma’am!” the saleslady from earlier said as she hand Yun Hee a medium black paper bag with the silver words ‘CHANNEL’ written on the sides.

“Ch-channel!? I can’t believe that I didn’t notice that I entered the shop..” Haneul said out of wonder. Yun Hee just giggled before shaking her head in amusement.

“Here’s your credit card! Thank you for shopping and please come again!” the cashier bowed.

“Neh~ kamsahamnida!” Yun Hee smiled back as bowed too before going out of the shop.

“Hmm~ now that I have Key oppa’s gift, all that I need is a gift wrapper that I can buy on the store beside the recording studio!” Yun Hee beamed, looking the things she is carrying.

“Oh by the way! Unnie you haven’t bought your gift yet!” she added, looking at Haneul.

“Well, I haven’t decided which to buy yet so maybe I’ll buy it tomorrow” she answered,

“Ah! When is Key-oppa’s birthday again?” she asked Yun Hee..

“September 23~! A week ahead now~” Yun Hee grinned.

“September...23...wait. Isn’t that your—“

“I know unnie” Yun Hee smiled and Haneul knew that it didn’t reach her eyes.

And I will never forget to celebrate it too.



 

OwO. What was that occassion that she needs to celebrate too? Find out on the upcoming chapters XD

Well, here's the second update that took kinda long due to distractions XDD

And and, Thanks for my new subscribers again :3

 

StaceyHoneybuns

youngdana25

2sweet2beat

THE REPLY CORNER:

@StaceyHoneybuns: *laughs out loud* Thank you for loving that part...that part was like out of the world XD. And and, you want Yun Hee to end up with the dinosaur?! XD Yay! for the 3rd voter for Jonghyun...actually he lost between Onew and Key XD. Thanks for reading~ see you at the comments :D

@shimhaneul: DONGSAENG GETS IT xDDD.PSSST. Unnie! Don't spill the truth! XD. the truth that I'm only an inch or half an inch taller than you XD. 

 

Well, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :'3

 

THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS!

 

is it just me or is my fic getting a bit of drama? XD