His doubts, His feelings, Her feelings.

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

“You’ll see oppa….you’ll see”

Key heard the conversation the two just had. The question that he threw on the back of his head yesterday was now answered but it still doesn’t explain why she had to date Kyuhyun in the first place.

He silently sighed as he shook his thoughts off and went to the two without making any noise as he put his arm around Yunhee’s shoulder.

“And since when did my daughter became a poet?” he chuckled.

Yunhee gasps, wide-eyed as she looks at him, so as Minho.

“Don’t worry Yunhee-ah, I know that Onew hyung will soon find his happiness and not from that oily chicken.” Key smiled. Yunhee and Minho looked at each other, surprised, as if they are talking using the eye.

Key hyung heard.

 

Yeah, he heard our conversation.

And the three of them started to laugh heartedly.

 

‘Now I understand why Yunhee didn’t answered Onew hyung’s confession’

 

--

 

Tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubatemo
hanarete yuku kokoro nado koko ni wa nai to ite~

 

“Yunnie, what are you watching?” Key asked as he plopped down beside Yunhee who was currently eating a Hershey chocolate.

“Kwuroshwitswuji Twoo” she mumbled incoherent words as she nibbled on the chocolate.

“What?”

“Kurosuji 2. It’s on air and I need to see the final episode!!!” she squealed as she focused her attention towards the TV as she took a bite on her chocolate.

Key looked at the screen and watched at the anime in front of him.

Well, at least he can understand Japanese right? And of course, he should try other animes too besides One Piece. Man, he’s just so addicted to it.

They were already on the middle of the episode when someone called Yunhee. She picked her phone up to look at the one who’s calling and irritation immediately flashed her eyes.

Key eyed her curiously.

‘Who could have called?’he thought as he saw Yunhee pressed something on her phone --the red button probably—  and placed her phone down before focusing once more on the TV and biting the last piece of chocolate.

During the commercial, the phone rang once more and Yunhee irritatingly picked it up, standing up.

“Hello?” she answered in an irritated voice.

“Hey babe, don’t be mad...I was just checking up on you”

Key swore his eyebrow twitched after hearing that voice from the other line.

“Oh puh-lease Kyuhyun, would you stop that ‘babe’ word right there? For your information, I didn’t allow you to call me with that word arraseo?” Yunhee spoke in her diva-tone. If she just looked like Key and all, you could’ve mistaken her for being his twin.

“Yah~ what’s with the Kyuhyun? No ‘oppa’ or not even ‘ssi’ or ‘sunbae’? That’s ouching me.”Kyuhyun spoke dramatically over the phone.

Yunhee rolled her eyes and scowled at him.

“Well Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, I’m fine thank you and don’t call me right at this moment because I’m doing a very important thing that you don’t have any business with” she said before hanging up with a gruff. She sat down beside Key, eyebrows furrowed together.

Key glanced at her. He never thought that Yunhee could have that kind of diva-ish and arrogant character, especially when it comes to her boyfriend…wait, maybe their just dating yet or maybe—

anata to iu sora no naka
boku dake wo tojikomete
mou dokoemo ikanai yo—

Yunhee’s eyes suddenly lit up and immediately answered her phone with her usual voice.

Moshi moshi Yuya onii-chan?”

“Oh~ Yunhee..konbanwa~” Key heard the Yuya guy answered on the other line. He looked at Yunhee who was beside him.

“How are you?” Yunhee asked,

“I’m fine thank you. You?”

“I’m fine, currently watching Kurokuroi” Yunhee giggled as she uses her nickname for Kurosuji.

Oi, I might be disturbing you Yunyun—”

“No, it’s alright onii-chan.” She smiled.

Well, I was just checking your condition right there in Korea. I’ll be going now, my break’s almost over

“Oh, is that so? Yokai~ bai bai onii-chan~ Oyasumi

Hai~ oyasumi my little Yun”

 

Then he hung up.

Key looked away and focused his eyes on the screen before Yunhee can look at him.

“Oh, it’s finished?” Yunhee pouted as she watched the credits of the anime she’s watching.

“Nah, it’s okay..I’ll watch the part I missed on animeseason tomorrow” she said to herself before letting out a yawn.

She looked at Key who seemed thinking about something and suddenly hugged him.

“Good night umma~” she grinned before letting go of him and walking towards her room.

Key looked back at her, “Yah!Don’t forget to brush your teeth okay?” he yelled.

“Okay~” Yunhee sang before entering the bathroom.

Key looked at the empty space where Yunhee was once there, he furrowed his eyebrows together as he thought about something:

‘Why would Yunhee get mad at Kyuhyun for calling on the time she’s watching her favorite show while she didn’t get mad when that Yuya guy called her?’

He sighed as he turned off the TV.

“Arggghhhh~ I don’t understand her sometimes!!!”

 

--

 

Yunhee was just done watching the parts she missed last night when Key popped out her door smiling.

“Yunbaby-ah~” he cooed.

“Neh? Neh? Neh?” she blinked at him innocently.

‘So cute’ Key thought.

“I was in the grocery a while ago and do you know what I saw that reminded me of you?” he grinned.

“Hmm? What is it?” Yunhee asked as she stood up and went towards him.

“THIS~” he practically said it in his aegyo voice as he pull out a Chupa Chups Chocolate flavored lollipop from his pocket. And the moment Yunhee saw what’s in his hands; her eyes can be seen sparkling in excitement.

“Wah~ komawo ummmmmmaaa~” she squealed and tried to get the lollipop from Key’s hand but then he raised it up in the air before she could get it.

“Mwo?”

“Where’s umma’s kiss?” Key made a pout as he point out on his right cheek with his finger.

“Eh?” Yunhee blinked at the sudden request.

“O..okay~” she replied before kissing Key on the cheek and grabbing the lollipop on his other hand.

“Komawoooo~ kekeke” she grinned before going to her laptop and go surfing the internet once again.

Key felt himself on a daze, he walk slightly away from Yunhee’s room and literally froze on his place.

 

‘Yah!Yah!  Yah! Yah!!! Pabo yah!!!...why did you ask for that YAH KIM KIBUM?!’he screamed on his mind.

 

“Uhm, Key? Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked as he came on of the bathroom and noticed Key’s face slowly turning into bright red.

 

‘OHEMGEE. She’s the first girl who kissed my cheek besides my mom and my cousin!!!’Key thought.

 

“Key???” Jonghyun worriedly asked as he went towards the unmoving body in front of him.

Key looked like a statue whose right hand was touching on his right cheek but then his face was extremely red.

 

 “KEY!!!” Jonghyun shook Key, thus snapping the younger from his mind screaming festival.

“Huh? Huh—whut?” he asked, blinking back to reality.

“You’re blushing…and you’re touching you cheek? What’s wrong?” Jonghyun worriedly asked.

“Oh—n-nothing h-hyung…j-just nothing…” Key said before making his way towards the kitchen timidly.

‘What’s with him?...oh well’ Jonghyun shrugged as he went towards the living room.

 

--

 

Yunhee was happily surfing the net when she stumbled upon a site called www.asianfanfics.com.

WAIT. I think I made a wrong statement…rephrase. rephrase. rephrase.~

 

Yunhee was happily surfing the net when she remembered to open her account in www.asianfanfics.com.

“Aigooo, it’s been a long, long time since I’ve opened this~” she pouted as she typed her username and password.

 

Username: ChocolateMallows08

Password: * * * * * * * *

 

“Kekeke~” she looked at her subscriptions and found that there 35 subscriptions that updated….and all are about Jaejoong and YOU. She then opened her playlist and turned them to shuffle mode as she grabbed her chocolate and started munching on it while she read each and every updated subscription she had.

 

--

 

10:19 am.

 

11:19 am.

 

12:19 pm.

 

1:19 pm.

 

“Yay~ finished reading them all~” she sang, clicking the homepage of the site.

 

Did you ever wonder why this girl has no schedule today?
Ask manager hyung darnit XD

 

“Yunhee?” Yunhee looked at the door to see Onew peeking in.

“Neh oppa?” she answered.

“Can I…can I talk to you?” he asked, anxiety evident in his voice.

“Talk to me? Of course” she smiled as she closed her laptop for a while and signaled Onew to sit on her bed as she turned around to face him.

“Now, what is it you want to talk about?” she asked, her smile never leaving her face.

“Uhm..it’s about my confession a week ago” Onew said,

“O..Oh..”

“I mean, I’m not actually here for your answer Yunhee-ah! It’s just that..I..aish..” he sighed and played with the hem of his shirt.

“It’s just that you..?” Yunhee asked, slowly cocking her head to the side.

Onew heavily sighed this time and took a deep breath. He looked at Yunhee’s eyes,

“Yunhee-ah, I have something to tell you…” he said, voice slightly trembling.

“Neh?”

“I think…I think…I..I love someone else…”

Yunhee smiled as that one person came to her mind.

“Are you sure she’s the one you’re in love with? Not me?” she asked, amused.

“Y-yeah..I never felt the things I felt when I’m with her while I’m with you” Onew stammered

“H-huh?”

“I mean I—“

“I understand what you’re trying to say oppa~” she giggled,

“Wha-?”

“When you’re with me, you never felt butterflies with your stomach?”

“N-neh”

“When I smile, your heart doesn’t seem to skip a beat?”

“Neh..”

“Oh, I see that you’re really in love with Haneul eonni neh?”

“N-neh— how did you know?!?” Onew asked with big round eyes.

“Ohoho~ you can never fool the Almighty Key’s daughter oppa” she stuck her tongue at him before letting out a sigh.

“Aigoo~ why do people around me fall in love so fast nowadays?” she chuckled.

Onew looked down,

"I thought I really loved you. But then I realized, I was just too infatuated by your simplicity. I'm sorry Yun Hee-ah, but I think I love your Haneul unnie more."

Yunhee laughed. The laugh Onew never heard before. It was the kind of laugh that was so light hearted and so musical. Onew looked up to her surprised; he never knew that Yunhee would accept the fact that he was just infatuated with her.

“I know Onew oppa, you don’t need to be sorry. It’s alright” she gave him her eye smile as she stood up and walk towards him, giving him a light hug.

“Just take care of my eonni arasseo? Or else I’m gonna eat all the chicken in the fridge before you know it”

“Yah~”

“Mehehe, take care of her neh? I don’t want to see her hurt…again” she said the last part and pulled away from Onew.

“Kaja~ You can do it Onew oppa, fighting!” she grinned at him before pulling his hand and send him out her room.

“Oh and by the way” she stopped.

“Eh?”

“You should give her the cat stuff toy you’ve been hiding on your room. I know she’ll like it”

“Thanks Yunhee-ah” Onew smiled.

“You’re welcome Oppa~” she beamed before closing the door.

 

She took a deep breath and clenched her fist tightly as she rests her back at her door.

Tears of joy started to fall uncontrollably as she said to herself.

 

“Damn it, I’m so happy for them! Eonni, be happy neh? I wish that you two would be together forever.” She sniffled.

 

“Aigooo..I suddenly want a boyfriend already!!!”


 


 

Annyeong~ annyeong~ :D

It's been a while :D
and and, Here's my update! ><

imma put a filler later so yeah, please wait for it patiently because you're gonna go

locka locka locka locka locka locka lo so fantastic XD

and also you're gonna go BOOMRATATATA :]

Keke, anyway...

THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!

SugarxHighness

na-young

PaoShioncket

StarryUmika

MaknaeMomo

CupcakeFairy

TalknnnRead

spriiiiinkles

Music_Melody

OHEMGEE. I can't believe that 14 more to go, I'll gonna have 100 subs for this fic. OYEAH BABEH.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH :">

THE REPLY CORNER:

@kwin_shine143: Neh neh XD..yeash, better late than forever never ;]

@TofuCharismaShawol: thank you :]

@shimhaneul: nyahaha...i don't know? maybe I'll dress up as Romeo and...no, I don't want the bish to be our Juliet so yeah, leave the Romeo and Juliet to Nickel's group >:D...and Yeah, I know that I'm evil but I know you still love me >"D. Keke, me too, I can see Onew as someone in our reality world...ehem ehem -smiles innocently-

@StaceyHoneybuns: Hoho, I think that was one of the Japanese shows that SHINee was in. XD

@mari_038: LOL. It's alright, I was not studying too okay? Well, exams are finally over anyway XD. So yeah, at least we are done with the defense with the witch XD...we're so so bad...trolol. :]

@iluvboyfriend: annyeong, thank you and here's my update :D

And before I forget, IMMA GOING TO BE A PROMOTER ONCE AGAIN XD

NOW PROMOTING:

Kaleidoscope by shimhaneul [my beloved eonni :"D]

and also, 

My unexpected love story by tofulurvers [my new dongsaeng :"D]

ANNYEONG~ ♥ ♥ ♥

Please DO COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE