Oppa and Umma

SHINee's Juliette

 “And I know that you know what I hated the most right? I hate LIARS. I just pretend that I’m happy even though I’m not because I don’t want to disappoint your dear uncle and lose my job” 

--

It’s been a week after that incident. Key just pretends that nothing really happened between him and Yun Hee.

Every day, when the members or their manager are around, he would pretend that he and Yun Hee are still close just like when she’s still ‘Minki’. But then, whenever they are alone, he would just ignore her.

Yun Hee on the other hand, was just silently bearing with it.

Even though Key was giving her ‘fake’ affection when the others are around,

She would still feel happy.

Why not enjoy it right?

 

But little did they both know, Jonghyun knows all of these .

 

-*-

“Key, can we talk? Just the two of us.” Jonghyun said, more like an order.

“Ok” Key obliged, leaving Taemin and Yun Hee who was helping Taemin do his assignment.

Jonghyun led the younger to his and Minho’s room and locked the door. Key just stayed silent, but inside of him was very nervous why his beloved hyung called for him for a ‘talk’.

“Sit” the older man gestured Key towards his bed. The latter cautiously sat and patiently waited for his hyung to speak of who-knows-what.

 

“...how long are you going to do this Kibum?” Jonghyun finally spoke; Key on the other hand visibly flinched.

Because he knew that his Jonghyun-hyung wouldn’t use his real name if it wasn’t dead serious.

“Do what?” he asked, confused.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know it Kibum. I know you’re mad at Yun Hee-ah and you are pretending that you and her are close when we are around and you’ll ignore her when it’s just the two of you.” He said, looking at the younger male before sitting down, facing him.

“What? I’m not doing that!” the younger male defended.

“Are you sure you’re not doing that? Kibum. We’ve been friends since trainees, we’ve been bestfriends for 3 years and I know when or how you act fake towards a person. You can never lie to me.” Jonghyun said, looking at his eyes.

“No! I’m not! I’m not lying nor acting when you guys are around!!” Key defended once again, standing up.

Kibum. Sit down” Jonghyun said in a stern voice,

“No! I won’t because you’re accusing me that I’m lying!” Key said.

“KIBUM I SAID SIT DOWN!” Jonghyun raised his voice which made the younger male flinch.

“W-what?” Key muttered, tears roll down from his eyes.

Because Jonghyun never raised his voice at him like this.

“Key, I’m sorry” Jonghyun lowered his voice, standing up as he went towards his dongsaeng.

“No, I should be the one who’s sorry hyung. I made you mad at me” Key sniffed, wiping his tears.

“Key, why are you doing that to Yun Hee-ah? Don’t you know that she’s just bearing the loneliness you’re giving her? You’re the one who said that she needs an umma because she lost her true mom when she’s still young yet you’re doing this to her. Don’t you know how much it hurts on her part?” Jonghyun calmly said, holding both Key’s shoulders.

“B—but she lied to us hyung. She made us believed that she’s a guy! You know I hate those kinds of people! And I’m jealous everytime you’re near her.” Key replied, whispering the last part.

“It’s not her fault Kibum-ah, it’s Lee Soo Man who ordered her to do that! She didn’t liked it in the first place either, so you shouldn’t be angry at her. When are you planning forgive her?” Jonghyun asked, looking at his dongsaeng.

“I....”

“Just give her a second chance to prove herself to you Key. Everybody deserves a second chance okay? She needs an umma. She needs you, Kibum.”

“...I’ll think about it.” Key finally said, sighing.

“That’s my Key!” Jonghyun smiled as he wiped Key’s tears away and hugged him.

Key wished that, that moment would just stay longer. Yes, he’s jealous everytime Jonghyun gives skinship to Yun Hee because he’s afraid that Yun Hee might steal Jonghyun away from him. He’s just using the lame dress-up reason to cover up his real reason of getting mad at her. He knows it’s selfish but hey, when you love someone you became selfish right?

-*-

“And now, for our entertainment news! SM Entertainment confirmed that the SHINee’s new member will finally debut this Sunday! Fans are very excited to see the new member who will be debuting in Inkigayo!...”

Yun Hee sighed; putting down the pen she’s holding and looked at the window.

“Yun Hee-ah! Did you hear that? You’re going to debut this Sunday! Ain’t that great?!” Onew chirped happily, looking at his dongsaeng.

“Yeah. I’m already excited!” she said, looking back at the window.


“I’m gonna debut soon” she smiled; happiness and anxiousness welled up inside her.

“I’m kinda scared though” she muttered, almost inaudible.

“Don’t be scared Yun Hee-ah, you know that we’ll always be here for you!” Taemin grinned.

“Bwoh? You finally called me Yun Hee! Yay!” Yun Hee squealed and clapped her hands.

“Aigoo~ that’ll be the last time. Kekeke.  Yun Hee noona FIGHTING!” the maknae cheered.

“Awww~ call me Yun Hee-ah again~”

“No. Bleh~”

-*-

It’s Friday, the other members were on their schedule and Key just got home from his own schedule. As he reached their dorm, he entered and groggily took off his shoes, dropped his bag and went towards the kitchen to get some water. But before he can reach the kitchen, he noticed Yun Hee sleeping in the couch.

“She must have just come home tired from her practice” Key muttered, his umma side trigging.

“Just give her a second chance to prove herself to you Key. Everybody deserves a second chance okay? She needs an umma. She needs you, Kibum.”

Key continued his way towards the kitchen, after drinking water, he decided to take a shower just then....

“UMMA!!!” he heard Yun Hee shouted.

--

“I’m a liar... huh?” Yun Hee felt a tear drop roll down her cheeks.

“Yun Hee-ah...” a very familiar voice called,

“M...mom?” she managed to call out, just then she realized that she’s in a dark place.

“Mom? Where...where are you?” she called out once again, trying to see in the endless darkness surrounding her.

“I’m here Yunnie” her mom’s sweet voice rang through her ears, how much she missed that voice.

Yun Hee turned around to see her mom, standing and smiling at her with arms open wide. She was wearing a light blue dress. Her favourite color.

“Come here my Yunnie” her mom smiled, as Yun Hee ran towards her and hugged her tight.

“Mom! I missed you!” she cried, sniffing her mom’s scent. Oh how she badly missed her scent.

“I missed you too Yunnie” her mom softly replied, gently patting her head. They both stayed in that position for good five minutes.

 

“Mom”

“Hm?”

“Do you think I’m a liar?”

Her mom chuckled,

“Why would you think you’re a liar? Of course you’re not”

 

“...but why is Key-ssi mad at me?”

“There are just hidden reasons behind it. I know that he’ll forgive you soon” her mom reassured,

“That’s what Jonghyun oppa said to me...” Yun Hee mumbled,

“You know mom, ever since you died, I didn’t have any umma to take care of me. But then, Key-ssi came and told me that he can be my umma because I lost you very early. And you know what? When he’s showing me his fake affection, I’ll just smile and be happy. At least I he can still give me ‘motherly love’ even though I know it’s fake. I know his very angry at me umma, he don’t like me. It hurts mom.” Yun Hee cried, hugging her mom tighter.

“My poor baby. Don’t worry, you know that umma will always be here for you right?” her mom smiled as she kissed Yun Hee’s forehead. Yun Hee nodded as her mom wiped her tears away.

“Don’t cry okay? Umma has to go now...” her mom said before letting go of her.

“W-what? Mom! Please don’t go yet!” she pleaded, clutching onto her mom’s dress.

“I’m sorry my Yunnie. But my time’s up. I hope you’ll be fine with everybody. I love you Yunnie”

With that, her mom vanished.

“Yun Hee....you’re not a liar arasso?”

--

“UMMA!!!” she shouted, opening her eyes and sitting up.

It was only a dream?

Catching her breath, tears started to form on her eyes as she started to sob.

“U..umma...” she choked out, covering her face as tears roll down unstoppably.

Relieved that she was the only one inside the dorm, she was so wrong...

 

“Yun Hee?” a voice called out, she looked up and to her surprise, in front of her was the last person she wanted to see her crying.

No one spoke for a couple of minutes; both just looked at each other with surprised expression.

“Are you....alright?” Key trailed off, looking at her.

“yeah...I’m alright” she replied wiping her tears before standing up and walk away, but Key did something she didn’t expect for him to do when they are alone....

 

...he grabbed her wrist, pulled her towards him and hugged her.

 

“...K— Key-ssi?”

“Just...cry your feelings out okay?” he said, caressing her hair as she started to sob on his shirt.

Key didn’t know what got in him. He didn’t care if Yun Hee’s already wetting his shirt with her tears. He even forget the fact that he’s mad at her. He didn’t know why....

...but he didn’t care at all.

After 10 minutes of crying, her sobs subsided and turned to soft sniffles.

“T...thank you...” she softly said as she tried to pull away from Key but the latter just tighten his hug.

“K-Key-ssi? Wha—“

“I forgive you.... and...I’m sorry...” he whispered, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Yun Hee couldn’t believe what just Key told her.

Sorry? He’s sorry? Why?

“W-why are you saying sorry Key-ssi?” she asked, confused.

“For getting mad and hurting you...I know that you’re keeping the hurt to yourself. I know that you missed your mom so much but I still hurt you. I’m sorry that I’m getting mad at you because you’re too close with Jonghyun hyung that I’m jealous. Umma is so sorry my baby Yunnie” Key said, slightly letting go of her to look at her eyes.

Yun Hee felt tears sprang up once again. Not tears of hurt or anything. but tears of joy.

 

“Then I forgive you Key-ssi. And don’t worry, I won’t go too near Jonghyun oppa again.” she smiled as tears roll down and Key wiped them away using his thumb.

“Now don’t cry okay? Your new umma is here. No need to be lonely” Key smiled as he affectionally pats her head.

He didn’t know what kind of feeling was building up inside of him right now.
When he first saw her cry,
He suddenly had an urge of protecting her with all his might.

because he’s gonna be her new ‘umma /appa’

 

“Key-ssi....can...can I call you oppa now?”

“Of course” Key smiled.

 

 

“....you can call me umma too..”

“Ok umma... thank you...”

“for what?”

 

“for everything” she smiled.

 


okay! that was a wrap XD
Sorry for putting up the 3rd update just now D:
my baby laptop was err.. having his own problem and doesn't want to start a while ago so yeah. kekeke. Sorry for breaking my promises T.T though I hope you enjoy this chapter.

AND FOR ALL THE FOLKS' INFORMATION aka F.A.T.F.I.

Key is yeah...as you can see INLOVE with our dinosaurous bling bling Jonghyun and the dino doesn't know it :3

So many complications eh? Anyway THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

mizice90

OrangeChoco

aquadragonia

bananatofucheesecake

and also for the much awaited part (XD) *drum rolls*

 

THE REPLY CORNER:

@xXK-Pop4UXx: Hehehe! I took the writer's block away! XD and the problem's finally solved XD
Thanks for reading :D

@CookiesILikeCookies: LMAO. You dongsaeng, it's alright. at least no one saw what you've bashed your unnie XD. Nah, just kidding. There. Unnie updated arasso? :)) Saranghae and thank you my kyeopta dongsaeng :]

@mari_038: okaayyy~ so whatddu ya think at my thrid update unnie? XD. Mehehehe~ please tell dongsaeng :D . PS. You're the reason why I updated today instead of last night. JUST KIDDING. XDDDD Saranghae unnie :D

@iJennyHa: LMAO. YES! I agree withchu >.< I kinda had a hard time typing about the scones something for breakfast because it made me go search the line in my old fanfic about Kurosuji XD

@Starley_Writer: LOL. he's gone a mad umma yeah XD. Here's the update! and the problem is solved ;)

@SShizz501: My other dongsaeng~ Haha. I'm happy you enjoyed it. XD Updated !

@sharehappyness: LOL-ed at your comment. KEKEKE. of course, he won't be the Almighty Diva Key for nothing XD. Thanks for reading!

@SHINeeKEYlovesME: Haha! XD Yes. because I made you a small promise and I broke it D: though. uhmm....yeah...so your feeling huh? *smirks* let's see to whom Yun Hee will end up with. and I see you can read the story well... kekeke. Don't say that Yun Hee will end up with Key! she will end up with ONEW! LMAO. HAHA!! I  was just kidding of course it's a secret :)). Here's the update ! ^^

@EunMin: Sebastian is FTW! hehe~ yeash, it's too obvious in the teasers that Key would forgive her XD. Thanks for reading! :D

 

So, yeah. I can see that there are MANY anime watchers here huh? :))

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!! <3 <3

To my STILL silent readers~ please DO COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE arasso? :3

- Yours Truly, RiCa1826

 

*Yun Hee will debut in the next chapter YEAH!*