Key’s best birthday ever! –sarcasm intended- [Part 2]

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

 

 “Welcome to our complicated world of idols, Park Yunhee-ah” Jaejoong smiled –or rather smirked— before grabbing Yunhee’s wrist as he claimed her lips.

 

--

 

Everything went into a blur as everyone gasps. Sunny, Yunhee’s cousin had agape. Haneul had her eyes wide like saucers. SHINee and f(x) who were on the same table was shocked like everyone as well. However, Key only had the different reaction from everyone; he just kept a poker face on.

 

“Is Jaejoong hyung digging his own grave?! He kissed Lee Soo Man-ssi’s niece and what more? She’s Key’s so-called ‘daughter’!” Changmin whispered at Yunho.

“I don’t know why he did that Changmin-ah…but it’s kinda strange.” Yunho replied, looking at Jaejoong as he pulled away.

 

Yunhee looked at him with wide eyes, taking a while for her brain to register what he had just done.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

 

Touching her lips, she looked at everyone who had shock expressions and back to him before dropping the mic and run down the stage.

Key immediately stood up to follow her, ignoring the calls from his co-members.

“Heh. Here’s your cue Kyu” Heechul wriggle his eyebrows at Kyuhyun as the latter stood up and gave him a grin before following Yunhee.

 

 

“Yunhee!”

Yunhee stopped in front of the girl’s bathroom and looked back to see Kyuhyun running towards her with a worried expression on. He stopped in front of her and held her shoulders lightly.

“Are you alright?”

Tears started to fall down from her eyes like a river as she look at Kyuhyun helplessly.

“Do you think I look alright?” she managed to say.

“Do you think I’ll be alright after he kissed me? HELL! That was my first kiss oppa, of course I wouldn’t be!” she sobbed, covering her face with her hands.

“I..I was planning to save my first kiss to the one I truly love but then he took it!” she said between her sobs.

Oops’ Kyuhyun thought.

He couldn’t do anything but to hug her and pat her head or rub her back as he whispered soothing words on her ear.

“I…I’m sorry to hear that Yunhee-ah”

 

 

Yunhee doesn’t cry in front of people. She never shows even a single drop in front of anyone.

 

 

 

 

But today’s an exception.

 

 

“Yun—“ Key stopped from his tracks when he saw Kyuhyun hugging Yunhee and kissed her forehead as the latter kept crying on his chest. He felt his heart fell, seeing his ‘daughter’ crying. But then, he felt something more than that…

He felt hurt.

Key looked at them for the last time before turning around to go back to the venue. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw Key going back as a small smirk playing on his lips.

 

‘I’m sorry dongsaeng, we need to do this for you to realize something…something involving about your real feelings.’

 

--

 

After the small incident, Jaejoong suddenly excused himself because he has a schedule. Everyone went back to their small talks but also including a small gossip about the sudden act of Jaejoong towards Yunhee.

“Oh Key, you’re back” Victoria smiled as she looked at Key taking his seat.

“And your face looked like the world has given up on you” Jonghyun added, leaning his arm on the table.

“What happened hyung?” Taemin asked.

Key looked at the people surrounding him with a solemn expression before heaving a deep, heavy, solemn sigh.

“Yunhee” he said, putting his cheek above his palm, resting his elbow on the table.

“Yunhee? What’s with Yunhee?” Amber asked, puzzled.

“She’s being comforted by Kyuhyun hyung” he pouted.

“Is there something wrong with that?” Jonghuyn asked.

“Uh…oppa? Could you possibly be…jealous?” Luna asked as Krystal and Sulli nodded.

 

“Jealous? Why would Key hyung be jealous?” Minho asked.

“Aish. Of course I am! I should be the one who should be in Kyuhyun hyung’s place. I should be the one comforting her. I should be the one hugging her…I should be the one to kiss her forehead and tell her that everything’s alright...” he whispered the last part.

“Because I am supposed to be her ‘umma’ who should be there to comfort her.” He looked down and sighed heavily once again.

“You’re such a jealous mom Key. It doesn’t always mean that because you are acting as her umma, you always have to be there for her. Sometimes, you need to let her cry on other people’s shoulders because she knows and you know that she can’t stick to you forever.” Onew said, looking at Key.

Key looked at Onew and looked down again.

 

But…I love her” he muttered audibly.

SHINee and f(x) looked at each other in knowing looks before looking back at Key.

“Y-you love her?” Jonghyun asked in shock.

 

“Of course, I love her. Who in the world wouldn’t love their daughter?” Key looked at them innocently.

“..OH..”

 

“Hey look, it’s Yunhee eonni!” Sulli said as everyone looked at the direction she’s looking at.

Yunhee was walking with Kyuhyun, his arm over her shoulder and they were on their way towards Super Junior’s table.

 

--

 

“Yah, why is Kyuhyun taking so long?” Donghae asked as the other members shrugged.

“Y’know, I never knew that Jaejoong would really do that just like we planned.” Heechul grinned.

 

“Planned? What did you oppas planned?” Yunhee asked, blinking at them.

“O-oh nothing Yunhee-ah! We’re just talking about the plan that we had for Key’s birthday today. We didn’t know that it was really successful” Yesung smiled nervously.

“Oh..I see. Well thank you for helping us to surprise Key oppa on his birthday” Yunhee bowed and gave them a small smile.

“By the way, are you alright now Yunhee-ah? Your eyes are a little puffy” Eunhyuk looked at her worriedly.

“Uh, neh! I’m fine now, thank you for asking” Yunhee said, turning to Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun oppa, komawo” she smiled at him.

“Aww~ you’re welcome dongsaeng” Kyuhyun cooed before giving Yunhee a hug in which she returned.

 

Key watched the two exchange hugs and pull away. Yunhee then walk towards SHINee and f(x)’s table as the both of them met eyes. He suddenly felt nervous but didn’t show it as he gave her a small smile. She smiled back as she took a seat beside him.

 

“Yunnie”

“Neh oppa?” Yunhee looked at him.

“Are you alright?” he asked, worry in his voice.

Yunhee smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine now”

 

 

“I’m sorry”

“Sorry? For what?” Yunhee cocked her head to the side.

“For not being there to comfort you” Key looked down.

“What are you saying oppa? It’s alright you know” she chuckled.

 

Key suddenly took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers making Yunhee looked at him in shock. Key smiled at her, looking directly at her chocolate brown orbs. She smiled gently back at him as they hide their intertwined hands under the table.

 

Key doesn’t hold hands with someone secretly. He never held any girl’s hand for too long.

 

 

 

 

 

But Yunhee’s an exception.

 

--

“Yay we’re home~” Taemin beamed as he place down some of Key’s gifts to the couch and immediately went towards their shared room.

Onew, Minho and Jonghyun followed after, placing some of Key’s gifts on the couch too.

 

Yunhee and Key were the last ones to enter the dorm. Key sat on the couch beside his gifts and let out a tired sigh as he lean back his head on the couch.

“Aigoo I’m so tired~” he said.

“I’m glad that you liked our surprise for your birthday oppa” Yunhee smiled at him before going to her room.

“You’re gonna sleep aready?” Key asked,

“Not yet, I’m just gonna get something” she said before entering her room.

 

She opened her closet and took out a medium sized pink box with a white ribbon on top. She smiled and went out her room, slightly skipping towards Key.

“What’s that?” Key asked, standing up.

“Happy Birthday~” Yunhee sang in English as she hand him the box.

“Omo! Thank you Yunnie~” Key said as he put down the box and hug her tight.

“Can I open it?” he asked like a child.

“Of course” Yunhee giggled as she watch him get and open the box.

Key’s eyes lit up when he saw a doll with wings that looked like him during their Ring Ding Dong era. He also saw a silver necklace and bracelet from Channel however; he loved the doll the most.

“Heh. That’s why you have a bandaid on your forefinger huh?” Key looked teasingly at Yunhee as the latter grinned shyly.

“Can I hug you again? You’re just too adorable!” Key grinned as he set down his gift and hug Yunhee once again.

“Yah oppa, aren’t you having too much skinship with me today? You know that I’m not used to having skinship with guys” Yunhee softly chided.

“Meh. I know you still love it” he replied, still grinning.

“Yah!”

 

--

 

Yunhee entered her room, holding a small container; inside of it is a slice of a black forest cake.

She placed it down in front of her mom’s picture as a soft smile tug her lips.

“This is your favorite cake right? I hope it still does” she softly giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you mom, Happy Birthday.”



 

Annyeong~ Annyeong~ :D

So yeah, here's the part 2...I actually fell asleep while typing this last night XD

THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS:

MissKitt

crystalng

SushiandJonghyun

missviolet256

Torontogirl

littlemissdreamy

leemai96

Bling_Pisces196

Angelvicky96

OMOMOMOMOMO~ 2 more then I'll finally have 100 subbies~ KYAA XD

So our school starts on January 4..-_-
at least I updated many times neh? XD

And I think I won't have THE REPLY CORNER for a while :]

 

I LOVE YOU ALL~

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT