IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. This is not an update. I'm sorry if I gave you false hope. Please read on.

I don’t know how many of you have heard but I have officially decided to leave AFF and move over to Wattpad. I want to introduce my work to more people and bring my writing to another level. I will still keep my AFF account but my stories will no longer be available on the site. To be honest, you guys have been supporting me unconditionally and of course this isn't easy. Reading your comments and becoming friends have forever changed my life. I appreciate you guys for helping me become the writer I am today. I will never forget that AFF is where my writing career began. It will always, and I mean always, have a special place in my heart.

I don’t know if this is selfish of me, but I would love it if you guys continued the journey with me and joined me over at Wattpad. I’m not saying you should leave AFF, but making another account wouldn’t hurt. I would feel so much better knowing I have my wonderful readers who have managed to make me smile with me while I embark on a new chapter in my life. Because without you guys, things wouldn’t be the same. 

Over the course of three years I’ve learned so much. I’ve grown as both a person and as a writer. Some of you have already showed me your undying support and I hope many more will follow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter