Special.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ heaven

“That’s my…” Aejin tore her eyes from the scarf and gaped at Suho. How did the scarf she had given to a homeless beggar a few months back end up in his possession? A number of possibilities were running amuck in and out of her mind but none of them really made any sense to her. “How did you…” Her eyes ran over his face, unable to complete any of her sentences.

“It’s really yours,” Suho breathed out, uncertain about where he stood about the situation. Then he took a step towards Aejin, never breaking the eye-contact. He lifted the scarf up and his heart hitched as he wrapped it around Aejin’s neck. It covered half of her face and now that he saw her like this, he knew it was really her.

“The girl who stole my heart that November afternoon was you. How is that you are able to make my heart thump so crazily, Park Aejin?” And before she could respond or ask him what he was talking about, Suho tugged the scarf down, cupped her face and crashed his lips against hers.

Aejin was absolutely stunned as her eyes rounded. She was squirming at first but it was clear that the man wasn’t going to release her. And she didn’t want him to let her go either. Slowly, her eyes closed as she savored the way his lips molded against hers. Her heart was thrashing wildly as Suho pulled her in closer, tasting her further.

Soon she found herself responding sweetly to his chaste kiss and after a minute or two he pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. He was panting a little as his eyes remained shut. He just needed that little nudge to make the first move and he finally got it. “I’ve been waiting to do that for some time now.” He confessed shyly.

His heart was calming down now while he caressed her cheek lovingly.

“Y-you did?” Aejin stammered, flustered. Her eyes were opened as she gazed at the charming man before her. The same man who had just stolen her first kiss.

Suho chuckled and opened his eyes to meet her gaze. “Does it sound cheesy?”

She tried fighting the grin that wanted to infringe her face as she nodded. “Just a little.”

“I’ve never said anything like that to anyone before.” He continued as he pulled her into his embrace. “But I’m glad you’re the first.”

Aejin was, once again, touched by his words as she snuggled into his chest. She inhaled his scent and the corner of her lips twitched to form a small smile. “You’re more complicated than a teenaged girl, do you know that?” She murmured softly and teasingly, liking the way she fit into his arms perfectly.

“You really know how to throw a guy a bone, don’t you?” Suho chortled as he held her tighter, burying his nose into her hair. “I should have known you were her. It was so obvious.”

“But how did you get my scarf?” She pulled away and tilted her head to the side. Yes she was ecstatic that Suho carried romantic feelings for her but she was still confused about several factors.

Suho’s cheeks turned pink as he led her to the couch. He took a seat and gestured her to sit down besides him. She did so a bit reluctantly and her hands clutched onto her knees. “I’m not sure if you remember that day, but I do.” Suho began. Aejin listened intently as her eyes focused on him. “Some of my friends and I had just come out of my cafe and decided to try a new pizza restaurant a few blocks away. When I came out, I accidently bumped into someone. You.”

Slowly, the memory began coming back to Aejin as she recalled that afternoon. It was a chilly Sunday, if she remembered correctly. Yes, thinking about it now, she did meet Suho before. That’s why when she first saw him at the ice cream parlor he had seemed so familiar! It was because he was the handsome man sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter