Don’t Forget.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ it's okay even if it hurts

As Aejin stood there in Suho’s warm embrace, she felt her body being paralyzed. She could feel his arms tightening around her body as she inhaled his subtle fragrance. “Stay with me.” He whispered gently into her ear. Those words sent Aejin’s heart slamming into her chest as her breath hitched. No matter how hard her mind was telling her to push him away, she couldn’t. This moment was too precious for her to ruin and gradually, her arms began to lift up as they coiled around his torso.

“Okay,” she sighed as she nuzzled into his chest. For once, Aejin felt wanted and her heart blossomed as she held onto Suho tighter. It had been awhile since she had been hugged and she had to admit, she missed it. A hug was just the thing she needed to relieve her of her worries, stress and pain. She didn’t care if was in the arms of a man who was not related to her. All she was aware of was that she liked being there. She liked being with him. He made her feel safe and secure. He made her feel like she was worth something, like she wasn’t a disgrace as her parents had labeled her.

Suho smiled triumphantly when he heard her utter that single word and he felt like his life was finally coming together. He didn’t know what caused him to act in such a way but he was glad with whatever it was. Suho rarely touched the opposite so he didn’t know how a hug like this was supposed to feel like. But even though he didn’t know what it was supposed to be like, it felt perfectly right with Aejin. Suddenly, he heard her sniffling and became concerned.

He withdrew and saw tears welling in her eyes. “O-oh, di-did I do something wrong?” He panicked. He was about to release her when she shook her head and dragged him back in to prolong the compassionate hug they had been sharing.

“Please just stay like this a little longer.” She pleaded quietly. “I really need this.” She announced as she wept into his shirt. All the distraught and unpleasant emotions she had been storing for the last four months of her life was finally coming out in the form of tears and she couldn’t control herself. Suho was certainly stunned with her change in mood but chose not to question it as he her hair. He didn’t know why she was crying but he knew it was hurting him. He didn’t want to see her cry. He didn’t like seeing her cry. It was too excruciating for him to watch.

“Shhh.” He hushed affectionately as he kissed her temple. “Everything is going to be okay. I’m here for you, Aejin. I’m here.” His comforting made Aejin sob more as she clutched onto his shirt, wrinkling it in the process.

“Hey, Suho. I think we’re goi—” When Luhan walked in, he froze with rounded eyes. He was able to hear Aejin’s broken cries as he softened and observed his friend holding onto her. A small smile graced his lips before he silently tiptoed out of there. When he was out of the kitchen, he leaned up against the wall and chuckled. “I wish you the best of luck, Suho. You’re going to need it.”

“Did hyung say anything?” Chanyeol questioned as Luhan returned.

“No. He’s busy at the moment. Let’s just go and call him later.” He suggested as he walked over to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter