Getting Closer.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ lovely day

“I’m Jongdae, but you can call me Chen if you want.” Chen introduced first. Aejin nodded with a soft smile on her lips as her eyes moved to the next person in line.

“I’m Minseok but I also go by Xiumin.” He stated as he bowed. Seeing this, Aejin quickly bowed in return, causing Suho to chuckle. She looked quite adorable and he could feel his heart flutter.

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun.” The guy with the eyeliner on greeted with a wide and beautiful smile.

“Bacon?” Aejin tried pronouncing his name but since it came out like that, everyone ended up laughing. She felt idiotic but Suho nudged her side to capture her attention.

“Don’t feel bad. It’s not your fault his parents decided to name him something that sounded so similar to pork’s meat. It happens often so don’t worry about it.” He assured sweetly as he motioned for her to continue on with meeting everyone she had yet to be acquainted with.

“I’m Luhan,” the male with the doe eyes declared as he sent Aejin a small smile.

“And I’m Sehun.” The youngest gave her a slight nod like one of those hipsters would do and Aejin smiled as a response.

“And you remember the rest of the guys, correct?” Suho asked.

“Mhm. It’s nice to see you all again, Kai-sshi, Lay-sshi, Tao-sshi and Chanyeol-sshi.” She greeted. Then she looked around and blinked. “But where is Kris-sshi and Kyungsoo-sshi?” She didn’t know why she had asked about them since they were still strangers to her but since the rest of the men she had met were there, she assumed they would be around as well.

“Oh they’re both busy so they couldn’t come with us today but Kyungsoo did tell me to say hello if we met.” Tao grinned cheekily as he looked at Suho and wriggled his brows.

“Ah,” Aejin scooted closer to Suho as Tao squeezed into the empty but small space besides her on the couch. She tried not to seem rude with her subtle shift and Suho’s eyes rounded at the new distance between them.

“Noona, did anyone ever tell you how pretty you are?” He cheesed. The woman’s cheeks enflamed a scorching hot red as she nearly choked on her own saliva. Truth was no one had ever complimented her like that. All of a sudden, she felt warm and fidgety.

“Tao,” Suho narrowed his eyes at him before he softened looking at Aejin. She was playing with her fingers on her lap as her arm brushed his. He could feel an army of tingles marching down his spine as a smile greeted his lips. At the moment, she resembled an innocent schoolgirl and he found it to be rather cute. He never saw Aejin this flustered before and he had to admit even when she was embarrassed, she was attractive.

Maybe having his friends over wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be.

“What? I’m not lying.” Tao replied as he shrugged his shoulders. Everyone laughed yet again since he was blunt as a person could be. And to be honest, they agreed with him as well.  “She doesn’t even look she was even pregnant if you asked me.”

At those words, everything fell silent and Aejin became alarmed.

Her posture tensed and her hands had transformed into fists. She was clenching onto the hem of her dress as she felt a bead of sweat trickling down the side of her face. What if they knew Minwoo wasn’t actually her son? She didn’t know why she was so afraid of people finding out the truth but she just was.

Something in her heart just felt like if the cat was out of the bag, the outcome would only end up hurting the child. If his past was to surface about his mother abandoning him for another man, he would never be left alone. She couldn’t do that to him. Then all of the questions Aejin would be bombarded with. It would all be too much for either of them to handle.

She had to keep him safe and she still had something to prove to the people who disappointed her.

Aejin was trying to come up with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter