Memorable Night.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ romantic love

“Is Minwoo asleep?” Suho questioned as soon as Aejin entered the living room. As a response, she nodded her head. She was about to go to the kitchen and grab herself something to drink when he called out to her again. “Hey, where are you going? I made you a cup of tea already. Come here.” He gestured over to the two mugs sitting on the coffee table before he patted the vacant spot next to him on the couch. His lips were twisted into a gentle smile which sent Aejin’s heart zooming over a hundred miles per hour.

“Okay,” she answered shyly. She then curled a strand of hair behind her ear and approached him with steady steps. Aejin had no idea why she was still so nervous being around Suho, she just was. But it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Connecting her bottom to the cushion, Aejin habitually sat up straight while her hands were folded neatly on her lap. This was how her parents had always taught her to sit when she grew up and since she was accustomed to it, it became a habit of hers.

“Why are you sitting so far from me? I don’t have a contagious disease you know.” Suho huffed. His words caused Aejin to turn his way and when she discovered there was at least three feet separating the two of them from sitting together on the couch, she scolded herself in her mind. How did she end up so far from him? Oh right, her darn nerves.

“T-that’s not it.” She stuttered as she chewed on the insides of her cheeks.

“Then…” Suho paused and soon a teasing grin sprawled out across his face. Next, he scooted over to her and placed his handsome face five inches apart from hers, definitely catching the woman by surprise. Out of natural reflex, Aejin wanted to draw her head back but wasn’t capable of doing so as she felt his hand fall onto her cheek.

“You’re really too cute for your own good,” he murmured as the pad of his thumb traced circles on her skin. Then slowly, he began to destroy the small amount of space left separating the two of them from one another while his heart pounded in his ribcage.

Aejin could feel his breath tingling against her skin and as she stared at the man before her, whose eyelids were drooping as he approached, she realized what he was doing. And without a second thought, she allowed her eyes to close as well. She was waiting, expecting to feel his soft lips hugging hers but instead she received nothing. Slightly confused, Aejin opened her eyes only to be greeted with another amused countenance.

“Were you, perhaps, expecting something?” He chuckled with a brow quirked. Realization smacked into the woman like a ton of bricks as her cheeks began to flush a deep and crimson red. Her body temperature also shot through the roof as Suho continued to look at her with a playful expression.

“N-no.” She choked out, doing a terrible job at trying to cover for herself. Her lie was then followed by an awkward clearing of the throat. What was she thinking? She must have looked like such an idiot.

“Really?” Suho challenged, leaning close to her face once again. This time, however, the woman wasn’t hesitant to insert some distance between the two of them as she craned her neck back. But that action did not stop the man from diminishing that newly placed space as he edged on even closer.  

“W-what are you doing, Joonmyun?” Aejin stuttered as she felt herself reaching the end of the couch. There was nowhere else to go. Not bothering to say a word, Suho just smiled as he extended an arm forward. Now she was certain that he was going to do what she had initially thought he was going to do. Her mind suddenly drew a blank and all she could manage to accomplish was clamping her eyes shut.

“Do you want me to kiss you that bad?” He questioned straightforwardly, forcing Aejin’s eyes to snap open almost instantly.

“A-ani!” She exclaimed, shaking her head frantically while she waved her hands in the air to emphasize her point. “I just thought—I um… well…” Helpless. That was the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter