Official Invitation.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ what is love

Smiling at his phone, Suho was completely out of it. He was a goner and his friends, who came by to pay him a visit at the café, did not fail to notice this fact. “What are you grinning nonstop at, hyung? Can I see too?” Tao questioned, leaning over the table.

Immediately, Suho snapped out of his daze and hid his mobile device behind his back. “No, no you can’t see too.” He replied sounding almost anxious and nervous, like he had been caught for committing a felonious crime.  

The younger man’s eyebrows pinched in the middle as he frowned at Suho. Suho was guarding his phone from Tao, momentarily forgetting about his other nosy friends who were also curious. And before he knew it, his phone was snatched from his grasp. He whirled around in alarm to catch the culprit and retrieve the advice but got held back by Lay who sat beside him.

“Kim Jongin, give me back my phone. If you look through it I will not give you any more free banana bread.” Suho threatened but they all knew he was just bluffing. He was too kind to deprive his dongsaeng from his favorite treat.

“What is it? Let me see, let me see!” Tao screeched like a child as he scrambled from his chair and darted over to Kai’s side. Both of their eyes widened while their jaws broke open. “Hyung!” Tao gaped as he stared at Suho with wide eyes.

“What? Is it something bad?” Kris questioned, taking a sip of his espresso.

Kai shook his head. “It’s worse than we thought...” Next, he turned the phone around so they could all see exactly what it was that had Suho smiling like an idiot the whole time. “Hyung’s totally smitten!” On the screen was a picture of Aejin smiling widely as she held a bowl of fruits and fork in her hands. Everything about that picture was beautiful. From the scenery to the woman herself. She was dressed so casually as well with her baseball shirt and ponytail that all of the guys were once again, taken by her natural beauty.

Suho had taken the picture by surprise, which was why Aejin’s smile appeared to be so genuine. He had told her some lame joke and although she hadn’t found it amusing (since she didn’t understand it all too well) she ended up laughing because of how flustered he became at his failed attempt. Her laughing was so stunning (paired with that gorgeous smile of hers) that he couldn’t help but capture the moment. Like they say: take a picture, it lasts longer. But that wasn’t necessarily the reason why he took a snapshot. He knew a picture could never compare to the real deal, you know seeing her smile in person, but he needed something to look at when he missed her.

And these last couple of days, he’s been missing her a lot. Even though they lived under the same roof and they practically saw each other every morning and every night, he still couldn’t get enough of her. Suho felt like he could never get sick of Aejin because every new day he got to spend with her, he discovered himself swimming deeper and deeper into his emotions. He didn’t bother to stop and think about the consequences of his actions because he honestly didn’t care anymore.

He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter