That Awful Man.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ shaking heart

“That was easier than I expected,” Aejin whispered triumphantly as she packed away her belongings. She had managed to finish the exam just before time was called and to be frank, she was more than satisfied with herself.

It might have lasted three hours but thanks to all the problems printed on seven pieces of paper (both on the back and on the front) it felt like a short period of time. Aejin was pretty positive she passed and she couldn’t wait to share the news with Suho. However, she knew that had to wait until after she was finished with work to do so. Too bad she didn’t have a phone. If she did, it would have made things a lot easier, so Aejin made note to save up for one.

With a beaming smile imprinted on her face, she exited the gates and headed for the bus stop located a block over. As she was making her way, she paid no attention to the car pursuing her from behind. All she could think about was what she wanted to do with Suho once her results were published.

“Would a museum be nice?” She wondered but then shook her head. “No, we have to take Minwoo, too.” Stuffing her hands into her pockets, Aejin gazed at the sidewalk resting beneath her feet. Then she arrived at a crosswalk and had to wait for the lights to change color in order to cross to the other side safely.

“This is it,” Hyunil saw Aejin halting at a corner of a busy intersection and pulled over without a second thought. Before she could get away, he stalked out of his car, forced his way through the small bundle of people around her and grasped onto her arm. The action most certainly stunned her as she whirled her head around to see who was grabbing her so audaciously.

“Y-you?” She stuttered out, dumbfounded.

“Miss me?” He smirked as he jerked her towards his body.

“Let go.” Aejin hissed, trying to writhe free from his hold but her efforts were futile.

“You don’t want to make a scene here, do you?” He questioned as he corked a brow at her.

“Watch me,” Aejin announced. And just as she was about to scream, the lights switched and the people around them began to cross the street. “Yah, let me go this instant.” She demanded.

“No, you’re coming with me.” Hyunil rebelled as he started dragging her towards his car.

“You’re crazy. You were stalking me again, weren’t you?” Aejin clawed at his hand but it was like her attacks were harmless. She tried heading the other direction but he was too strong for her. It was clear that she was being overpowered.

“If you already know the answer, why waste your breath asking such a question?” He replied as he opened the door to the passenger’s seat. “Get in.”

“Never,” Aejin shot back.

“Yah, you’re really going to make this difficult for me?” He growled menacingly.

“The only one making anything difficult here is you. I’m not going anywhere but work.” She declared, glaring at Hyunil like there was no tomorrow.

“You won’t listen when I ask nicely, so I guess I’ll just have to use force.” He stated as he shoved her into the vehicle. It was hard at first because she was kicking and fussing but he eventually got her inside. Quickly, he slammed the door and rushed over to the driver’s side.

“Why won’t this open?” Aejin snapped as she attempted to open the door.

“Because it’s locked from the inside.” Hyunil replied smugly.

“You,” she gritted her teeth in anger.

“I suggest you buckle your seatbelt. This is going to be a bumpy ride.” He advised and without warning, he smashed his foot onto the gas pedal and zoomed down the road.

“I am going to sue you for all your worth.” Aejin threatened.

“Just go ahead and try. I think you’re smart enough to figure out who the court will rule in favor of.” Hyunil challenged as he continued to speed up, constantly switching lanes to avoid the slow vehicles moving in front of them.

“Aish,” Aejin tried opening the door again but the results did not alter.

“Just sit still.” Hyunil ordered. “Because the only way you’re going to get out of here is if I open the door for you.”

“What do you want? This is considered kidnap and I don’t care if I lose, I will still take you to court.” She sneered as she glowered at his profile.

Hyunil let out a sardonic laugh as he went on the highway. “Do you have proof that I kidnapped you?”

“I’m all the proof I need.” She retorted.

“I don’t think you know how the judicial system works, sweetheart. So why don’t you just sit still until we arrive at our destination.” It sounded like a request but Hyunil really meant it as an order, something she could not refute or disobey. But of course he shouldn’t have expected her to cooperate with him so easily. She did, after all, hate his guts.

“As if,” Aejin scoffed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter