Already Fallen.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ angel

“Just wait in the car. I’ll go get the children,” Suho ordered with a stern (yet sweet) voice as he unbuckled his seatbelt. A small pout fell over Aejin’s lips as she slumped her shoulders in the passenger’s seat. “Stop being so cute,” the man chuckled, shaking his head very amused with the beautiful woman planted besides him. “I just don’t want you moving around a lot. The doctor told you to take things easy.”

“I know, I know.” Aejin sighed, puffing her cheeks out at him. Yes, the doctor did tell her to take things easy but she was positive that she could manage walking a couple of yards on her own. It wasn’t that hard nor was it something which required an abundant amount of energy. But since Suho had been nagging her so much about the “doctor’s orders”, there was nothing she could do but comply. It’s not like it was a bad thing anyways. You know, having someone who cared about you and all.

“I’ll wait here. Now hurry along.” Seeing that she was cooperating, the corner of Suho’s lips pulled up and a beaming smile was now planted on his handsome face. Without saying another word, he stepped out and made his way towards the school (in hopes of shortening the time he’d have to be separated from Aejin). Even though he was no longer near her, he could still feel his heart buzzing like crazy. His hand then moved up to his chest and he could feel the organ pounding against its confines like there was no tomorrow.

Even when she wasn’t around him she still managed to make his heart flutter wildly. “Samchon!” Minwoo and Miyoung both shouted out in harmony. Their loud voices snapped Suho out of his thoughts and when he glanced up, his eyes widened in horror. Not caring about looking both directions before he crossed (something he always reminded the kids of), Suho recklessly ran across the road to get to the other side of the street.

“What are you doing here?” His tone was cold and hard, something it has never been before. “Kids, come here.” He instructed and immediately, Minwoo and Miyoung scurried over to him. Suho shielded them with his body and sent a glare towards the man stationed opposite of him.

“Relax,” Hyunil snorted as he threw his hands up in a surrendering motion. “I didn’t hurt them. I’m not that bad.”

“Yeah but you’re still bad, you mean ahjusshi!” Minwoo snickered, sticking his head out from behind Suho.

“Yah,” Hyunil’s face contorted into a scowl and he took a step towards the child. But when Suho mimicked his actions, he stopped and flexed his jaw. He bared his teeth, almost like a rabid pitbull, at the child and then turned his attention towards the second man. “I just wanted to speak with Park Aejin. Where is she? Didn’t she come with you?” Hyunil looked behind Suho but didn’t see the person he was searching for. He could feel his mood drop a little but wasn’t willing to let it show.

“And why would you be looking for her?” Suho spat, recalling what Aejin had told him about Hyunil and all of the threats he had made.

Hyunil could easily feel the immense amount of hostility being emitted from Suho. His brows furrowed in reaction at first, while creases formed in the middle of his forehead. “Is it a crime for me to talk to my girlfriend?” He noticed how Suho’s face seemed to have darkened even more and figured he had hit a nerve. A smirk then danced across his lips because he thought he was the victor.

It was silent, no one not even the children had uttered a single word before a smile suddenly graced Suho’s lips. The gloomy expression Hyunil had seen seconds ago seemed to have disappeared in a blink of an eye without a trace left behind. Next, Suho chuckled and shook his head, confusing the latter further. “What are you laughing at?” He interrogated, slightly irritated.

“You, who else?” Suho replied back with his brow corked in a teasing manner.

Hyunil frowned at his response and then squinted his eyes in a menacing manner. “And why would you be laughing at me? Did you forget about me dropping her off at your house after I took her out on a date?” Hyunil didn’t comprehend a single word coming out of his mouth. No that’s not it. He understood everything he was spewing out perfectly. What he didn’t understand was why he was saying such things. Did he need to have himself admitted into a mental hospital or something? Why was he calling Aejin, the woman whom he hated with his every fiber in his body, his girlfriend? Why was he acting so… not himself?

“Oh I remember you dropping her off alright,” Suho nodded. “But I don’t recall her mentioning any type of date when she told me you had kidnapped her against her will. Ah and let’s not forget about all the threats you had made to her about me.” Once he finished Suho took note of Hyunil’s shocked expression. Now it was his turn to smirk in triumphant. “And just so you know, Park Aejin is my girlfriend. Not yours so I suggest you stay away from us or else I’ll file a complaint of harassment against you to the police.”

At his bold and audacious statement, the shocked and bewildered expression plastered across Hyunil’s face vanished and he glared generously at Suho. “She told you?” He spoke through gritted teeth. Why couldn’t she comply with him just this one time? Why did she have to always go against him? God was this woman driving him to brink of insanity! Was she doing this deliberately?

“Of course she did. Why wouldn’t she? She is my significant other after all.” It was obvious he was bragging and why wouldn’t he? He was proud to call her his and proud to be called hers. “Did you think I just allow some random woman to stay at my house?” Suho snorted sassily.

There was a hint of satisfaction in his face when he swore he could see steam blowing out from the man’s ears. He didn’t know where this sudden burst of confid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter