Count on That.

Breaking Tradition: The Impure Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ it's me

The sun began to infiltrate Suho’s room as the warm rays their sleeping faces. Slowly, Aejin started to wake up as she stirred in her sleep. Her eyelids started to lift and at first, her vision was rather blurry and hazy. She couldn’t really see much except for the blobs of color which seemed to be everywhere. She could feel the smooth but hard surface planted beneath her arms and her brows puckered in confusion. When did the bed become so hard?

Her eyes were now opened as wide as they were able to go and when everything in her view was focused and cleared, dropped. For resting in front of her was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. Her breath got trapped in as her heart started to thump out of rhythm. She swallowed to get rid of the troublesome lump and scanned her surroundings.

Recalling the events from the previous night, she sat up and composed herself as fast as she could. With quick and swift hands, she fixed her hair and wiped off any drool that might have pooled out of . Oh my gosh, I hope I don’t look horrifying. Aiyo, how could I have fallen asleep in the first place? Aejin was scared that her appearance would be traumatizing for anyone to witness and as she was sitting there, nervously, trying to adjust herself, she heard a soft sigh of contentment.

Automatically, her attention was directed to the man slumbering beside her. Seeing him sleep so serenely relaxed Aejin; her lips then transformed into a chaste smile. This moment was blissfully perfect, better than anything she would have ever expected. Her nerves dispersed as she leaned in closer for a better view of Suho. Their faces were separated by less than four inches and just when she was about to brush her fingers against the skin of his cheek, he shifted and she immediately retreated.

It was silent again with the exceptions of their breathing and the wild pounding of her heart. Aejin soon ce more towards Suho. He was still asleep and she chuckled softly to herself. Next, she noticed the blanket dangling over her shoulders and grazed her fingers over the downy fabric. “Komawo,” she thanked sincerely even though he was unconscious. Wanting Suho to get some more shut-eye, Aejin dulcetly stood from her seat. She tip-toed behind him and placed the blanket, which had kept her warm the entire night, over him.

Once she organized her papers and books, she exited the room. “Noona, where were you? I was so scared when I didn’t see you when I woke up.” Minwoo surprised Aejin and she nearly dropped everything.

“Don’t do that,” she frowned as she peered back into the room to check if they had disturbed Suho. Luckily, he was still dozed off. Aejin looked back at Minwoo and prodded him away before he could utter another word.

“Noona, were you sleeping with samchon?” Minwoo gawked with eyes as big as saucers.

“B-bo?” She choked. She threw the notes and books onto the table and feverently shook her head while she waved her hands in the air in a frantic manner. “Aniya! I didn’t—we didn’t. No, just no. I wasn’t sleeping with him… ” Her voice trailed off as she nibbled on the insides of her cheeks.

“But you came out from his room…” Minwoo pointed out.

“I—yah, shouldn’t you being getting ready for school?” Aejin interrogated, flustered because she had been caught red-handed. She could feel her cheeks becoming red with guilt as she strenuously tried changing the topic.

Minwoo then grinned cheekily. “It’s already ten, noona. We woke up too late.”

“Ten?!” She shouted in disbelief. When she realized how loud she was, she cupped a hand over while the other thumped the side of her head. “Why didn’t you wake up earlier?” She hissed.

“Because you usually wake me up.” He reasoned as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

“Choi Minwoo,” Aejin huffed. “Get washed up and changed now. You can’t miss a single day of school.”

“But I like staying with samchon more.” Minwoo declared with his arms now crossed in front of his chest.

“Oh really?” Aejin cocked a bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter