Face-To-Face With The Enemies & Unexpected Savior

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna stayed at Jin Hye's for awhile until the day her dad and her uncle Lay came to get her and Minki bringing them back to the apartment. 

When they arrived everything was in place. Even her room was the way it used to be. She sat in her bed placing Minki on the bed right in the middle as he was sleeping soundly throughout the day.

Elayna smiled but deep inside she was worried they might come and attack her again. Soon she laid her head on her pillow and falls into a deep sleep. 

She was sleeping soundly when she felt around. She woken up and saw her surrounding. "EH? Where am I?" she ask aloud and then she saw Minki. He was crying as she comforted the baby. Then she saw six figures coming towards her. 

She covered Minki protectively to her chest "W-who are you?! W-what do you want from me?!" she shout as the six figures revealed themselves. Her eyes widen as she saw them.

"You have something we want" one said

Her eyes widen as her necklace glowed brightly. "This?" she ask holding it out to them. All of them knelt down in front of her and she became scared as one touched the ring and look at the other "Captain, this is what we're looking for" 

One that look like the leader nod "Yes it is" his eyes look at Elayna who were clutching onto the baby scared for her dear life. "Don't be scared!" he said softly "We just want the necklace" 

Elayna pushed him away, standing up and ran away but before she could take a step she felt herself floating. She groaned as she saw one was holding her back "Captain what do we do with this...human?" one said

"Put her down Chunji" the leader said and Elayna felt herself going down and her feet touched the ground and soon they surrounded her again. "Don't! This necklace is mine!" Elayna said 

Chunji grab hold of the necklace pulling it harshly almost choking Elayna in the process. "Stop! Please stop!" she begged him as the necklace's chain broke into a million pieces as the ring dropped onto the ground. Elayna cried "No! My ring!" she said crying. 

"CHUNJI! RICKY! FIND THE RING!" CAP instructed "Changjo, Niel! Keep the girl quiet!" he added and soon the four nodded "L.Joe!" L.Joe looked at the crying girl and found her pitiful "Captain, don't you think we're too harsh on her?" 

CAP watched as the crying female were holding the baby in her chest. He walked towards her knelt down in front of her "Is this ring really precious to you as much as it was for us?" he ask and the person in front of her nodded.

"Yeh..It belongs to my mother. I can't lose it!" She answered without hesitation. CAP thought for awhile "We need this ring to save our home planet" he said and Elayna's eyes widen "Bwo?"

Elayna's eyes darken as she placed the sleeping baby Minki on a soft grass covered by a blanket and stood up facing the leader "What did you say?" she was angry "Save your home planet?" 

The rest of Teen Top were shocked to see the crying girl turned into an angry beast in just seconds. "Why? Is it wrong?" Ricky ask 

Elayna glared at each and every one of them including Chunji who became scared. The wind blew her hair making her even more scarier as there was thunder and lighting struck.

"I forbid you to have the Eclipse ring!" she growled as they saw in front of their eyes she held up her hands and the ring that was hidden nearby in the grass were floating in front of her. 

The sun and moon became one and the sky was turning dark as the lightning strike above them. "Don't you even dare!" she growled in anger. 

"Captain! What do we do?" L.Joe ask in panic. "TAKE COVER!" Ricky yelled and soon they were hidden under a small force field between the six of them.

She smirked "Tsk, the enemies before you were brave enough to show me their powers unlike you six are just cowards" she provoked them

Chunji, CAP, and Ricky took up. Changjo stood up from their force field that disappeared. "We're not weak!" they said together. Only L.Joe watched as the others were standing up for themselves.

*This girl got guts* he thought as he saw the rest were preparing with their powers. Chunji used his speed and run around her making her confused.

But he saw that she had a smirk as she pull out her hand and she caught Chunji by his neck choking him tightly. "Weak" She said as she let him go.

He dropped to the ground coughing violently. "I'll teach you!" Changjo said as he used his bow and arrow made of fire and try to struck her only to see her only it, extinguishing it using just her two fingers. Changjo was shocked as she used her wind power and struck him blowing him away. 

"My turn now!" Ricky said as he held out his hands up into the sky and Elayna saw that there was a pair of dragons. Elayna had a grin "What you gonna do? Fire me to death?" as she saw the dragons firing everything in sight

 

There was fire everywhere as the dragons blew out fire towards her but she avoided it. Then she saw the dragon blew fire nearby Minki and that made her lose her concentrations. 

She ran towards the crying baby who woke up. There was a storm and Elayna was now drenched. She was tired but as a mother she worried. She held him tightly. Then she felt hit her back as she fell. Minki laid beside her still crying. 

From afar L.Joe just been observing her. "Captain" he called the leader "Stop this.." he said CAP was furious "No! She provokes us!"

"She's injured" L.Joe pointed out showing her back red with blood. The leader still didn't budge "I won't forgive her for calling us weak" the leader said "Niel! Finish her off!"

Niel nodded as he went towards her and touched her head. He used his powers to drain her powers and her physical abilities. When he was about done he felt something hit him as he fell onto the wet ground. 

Elayna who was already half-conscious saw a figure she haven't seen for so long. *R-Ren* she thought as she fell into an unconscious state as everything around her went black not knowing that unexpected saviour was the one who saved her life once again came back just for her. What will happen? Stay tuned!

AN: Well that was hard to write! I keep on getting disturbed so yeah..miane...I hope is ok though...will update later tonight. Bye for now!