Elayna's Answer, Ren's Plan & Teen Top Appearance

Secrets of The Eclipse

"Oppa....I've decided...am sorry oppa...." she said

She can see disappointment shown on his facial expression and smiled "But doesn't mean we can still be friends oppa." she added. He look at her sadness in his eyes. 

"Eh Oppa...don't be like that. Come on, let's go and have ice-cream oppa, call?" she ask with a wide smile. He smiled upon seeing her smile knowing it always melt his heart easily.

He nodded"Call" he said and followed her as she picked up Minki from the sandpit only to see the baby was gone. "MINKI!!" Elayna yelled out in horror.

"My baby!" she cried out. Both of them were in state of panic as they look all around the playground looking for the baby but it was already getting dark and Elayna was crying by the sandpit and it was getting colder than ever.

"Elayna...let's go report him missing" he said as he saw her sobbing. "Elayna let's go" he grabbed her arm gentle not to hurt her and went to the nearest police station. 

Then from then they went home. Elayna was depressed, worried for her baby. *Minki-ah...where are you?* she thought as she and L.Joe walked towards the pension.

Elayna was too depressed saw a shadow from the top of the roof and saw her baby dangling at the edge. Her eyes widen and let out a scream of horror. 

Soon the both of them rush up towards the roof and saw Minki being held up by Ren at the edge. "Ren" Elayna called him and she saw him smirked. "I see your eomma is here Minki-ah" 

"Let Minki go Ren!" Elayna said in a cold tone. She could see Ren's eyes shining "What if I say I won't?" he replied with a mischief shown on his face. 

"Don't! do anything to him" Elayna said. She walked briskly towards him and grabbed the baby "If this is between me and you don't get MY baby involved" she added. He had a satisfied smirk shown on his face as Elayna glared at him. 

"Stubborn eh? Well then what if I do this" in a second he flew past her and grabbed L.Joe who were starting to feel scared. She gasped. O-oppa.." she called him "Don't do anything to him!" 

"Elayna...don't worry about me" L.Joe said "Go....before he hurt you" Elayna wasn't a person who leave anyone behind "No! I'm staying!" she said. 

At that moment she saw a glow from behind her and saw five figures coming in view. She remembered who they are "Teen Top" she gasped. 

CAP looked mad "YOU!" the leader pointed to Ren "Release him immediately" Ren just let out a laugh "Hah! What if I don't?"

"This guy..." Chunji said about to step out but was stopped by CAP

"If you don't" CAP said "You'll suffer the consequences." 

"Like what?" Ren ask

"This!" CAP and the rest of Teen Top used their powers and were directed towards Ren. But she saw him flew high above. *No! This can't be happening* she thought.

The Eclipse ring that lay around MInki's chest were glowing brightly blue. She closed her eyes as she hear sounds of attacks being thrown to each other from both sides. L.Joe joined in and Elayna felt scared.

*This can't be happening!* Elayna subconsciously yelled inside her head. *WHY THEM AND WITH REN?!* she thought confused as she felt her head throbbing and fell to the ground and soon out. 

AN:Sorry it's a short update. WIll update more soon as I can. Seem to having writers block...again...ugh! Anywho please continue supporting me. Bye for now!