The Protection

Secrets of The Eclipse

Once reaching the university they were blocked by the guard. "Agashi, you cannot go in here" he said. Elayna look at Ren "Ottokae?"  Ren shrugged and then an idea came to her. "Hey ahjusshi...what's that?" Elayna pointed to a direction and the guard looked at it as she grabbed Ren's hand and ran "RUN!" 

The guard realize them running in were chasing after them. "YAH! COME BACK HERE!!" the guard shouted as Elayna and Ren bolted quickly towards the entrance where they hid behind a thick wall after running around and lost the guard. 

They were laughing and catching their breaths as they stood there in the empty hallway. "Wow...I think that's enough exercise for me" Elayna joked

"Yeah...you need it" Ren said with a hint of sarcasm only to be punched at the arm by Elayna "Are you implying that I'm fat?!" she crossed her arms around her chest

Ren without guilt nodded "Yes" only receiving another punch "Ouch! Okay! Okay! You're not fat! Stop hitting me!" 

"Take it back!" Elayna said pouting

"About what? Is the truth right?" he answered scowling

"YAH!!" she hit him again and again until he grabbed her by her wrist 

"Fine! I take it back. Are you happy now?" he said, slightly angry. 

"Very!" she said with a smug. "So why are we here anyways?" she ask

"We're here to spy on your mom" Ren said "I also saw the Guardians following her. Look isn't that your mom? Who's the guy she's talking too? And who's that girl beside him?" Ren ask

"I don't know..." Elayna answered. 

"Hey , have anyone tell you that you're an ugly " 

"Nice one baby" the girl beside him said with a smirk and pecked on his cheeks before seeing her mother walking away saw the tears forming in her eyes. Elayna's blood boil. "I think I know who those two are...Kingka and Queenka" she gritted her teeth. 

"Elayna, why are you mad?" Ren ask and Elayna's eyes soften and looked at him "because I don't want some bastard calling her a !" 

"Whoa! Calm down!" Ren said "Look, I think it's settled..see?" she looked again and saw the 12 were around them and saw the  couple arguing as they left the scene. "Let's go follow them" Ren said grabbing her wrist as they followed the and saw them running up a flight of stairs leading towards the roof. 

Elayna ws confused when Ren slowly peeked open the door and saw the scene before her as it made her smile "Princess, we do this because we want to protect you" 

"Protect me from what? There's nothing evil here. Trust me, I'm completely safe" 

"but..but...we saw you..they insulted you.." 

"Oh...those two? I don't give a damn about two, I mean is not worth it."

Elayna knew from her tone of voice she was lying "She's lying" 

"I'm not lying..." she paused and glared at him "stop being such a smartass and read other people's minds Luhan!" 

"Whatever it is at least you're safe" Elayna saw them nodding agreeing and she let a sigh of relieved. She saw Kai and her dad kept staring at her mom the whole time. "Why are they staring? Is so creepy" she mumbled. 

"Stop staring at me! Oh! I'm late for class!" she said after pausing to look at the time. Ren grabbed Elayna's hand and hid behind the door. Her mom passed through without looking back and soon disappeared back to her regular classes. She sees the rest who saw Elayna and Ren and soon left the school. The guard glared at them both as they exited the university with the motorcycle away from there towards the pension. 

"So...what happens now?" Elayna ask innocently 

"You have to wait and see' he said gaining speed as they were approached the pension. Not knowing what will they expect soon. 

AN: Hi! Well I guess that's for today! I need to sleep! I have class tomorrow...I wish is the weekend longer than before....it feels so shorter nowadays....haish! That's life I suppose...ah am rambling again...miane...anywho..I hope all of you will comment! Stay tuned as the story just about to get more interesting. Bye for now!