Heartbreaking Moment, A New Friend & Jealousy

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna was heartbroken and her mind have sudden flashbacks. The bits and pieces were put together and she remembers a bit of what had happen she has forgotten. Then she realized *Ren is Minki's appa* 

Elayna look at the baby and felt sad. She look outside the window and look up to the moon. The necklace that lay around Minki's neck were glowing blueish color.

"Huh why did it turn blue all of a sudden?" she said and the moon seem rather comforting for her now as she try as she might to heal her broken heart. 

As the days went by Elayna avoided Ren completely too ashamed to face him. Whenever she see him, especially with Seolhyun she let out a tired sigh and changed her direction avoiding them completely.

Until one day she accidentally bumped into Ren as she run away as fast as she can from him avoiding his gaze but he pulled her hand and brought her to the root top.

Luckily Seolhyun wasn't present that day so Elayna were glad despite the fact of the guilt after what had happened previously. "Elayna...look at me" he told her but she avoid his eyes.

She knew if she does she will melt into them. "I said look at me for goodness sake!" he hold both of her shoulders quite angry at her. She took one look at him and their eyes met. Ren's anger disappeared as he see the person in front of her was different. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" he ask but she look away again. She pushed his hands away and said "We are just mere strangers aren't we  Prince Choi Minki" His eyes went wide 

"Elayna...you...memories..." he said, stunned. "You are engaged to Seolhyun first right?"she walk around "And well to me you are just a mere stranger to me now...since I decided I don't want to even have anything to do with you" 

"What are you saying? Meaning whatever happened between us are over? To forget...just like that?" he said, slightly angry. He couldn't believe the person he loved turned into a cruel person. He knew why she turned this way

"Look! I'll try and end it with Seolhyun, I really will. Just give me another chance" he begged. Elayna glared at him "No....I think she deserve a better person who's worth of your love more than I do." 

"Goodbye Choi Minki. From now on, we're strangers" she said before leaving the roof top. She knew she must forget him. As if it was a good thing to get the amnesia Elayna cried silently as she walked back to class.

It hurts but she have to move on. She knew taking care of Minki alone was good enough without him knowing she has finally given up on him and they drifted apart. 

Elayna was so into her emotions she didn't know where she was walking to until she felt a hand grabbed her from behind pulling her back towards the  

She realized she walked out of the university and towards the main streets. She didn't even see that the red light was flickering.

"Hey!" He called her and Elayna stared at the person feeling like she has met him someplace before but she couldn't place a finger on it"Do I know you?" she ask and his eyes moved his expression changed. "No...we're just strangers right?" 

"Oh right right. By the way thanks." She said with a sad smile and saw the light turned green and Elayna turned back as she walked back to the university. 

She walked quickly and felt as if someone following her. She turned around and came face to face with the person who saved her earlier. "Why are you following me?" she ask and he smiled 

"I'm going the same way you are" he said and Elayna smirked. "You sure? Coz if you want to hit on me you are welcome to do so." She and he laughed "No...I really am new here.." he said and Elayna nodded. Soon the both of them walked towards the entrance. 

"So what's your name?" she ask him and he said with a smile "Lee Byunghyun" he said "But I prefer L.Joe" he said Elayna felt as if she has heard that name once before but she couldn't remember where 

"I'm Elayna Wu...so what course are you taking?" she ask and he smiled "I'll be taking Music Composition" he said and Elayna nodded. "Ah....you must be a pretty awesome song writer" he smiled "Still half way there though" he said timidly. 

"Lee Byunghyun! Fighting!" she said pumping her hands up with a wide smile upon her face (AN: Author feel like saying that to his Twitter..should i?) L.Joe was confused as he pump his hand copying her. "Fighting" he said

Soon she saw how lost he looked and decided "I'll show you the office where you can register." Elayna offered "Don't worry! This week I'll be showing you around campus. Call?" 

"Call?" he repeated confused. "It means you're up to something, like joining into something...or something along the line" she explained slightly chuckling. "Why do you look so lost...are you like from another planet or something like that?"

His eyes went wide "How did you know?" he said and Elayna laughed "Really? It's just a joke. Seriously lighten up!" she said "Now..lets get you to register and go to your class." She walked side by side with her new friend. 

Unknown to her, a pair of eyes were piercing holes in the wall as Elayna and the new stranger walked passed him. Ren turned the other direction and were in the men's room.

He flew out the window as he climbed out of the wall and into the clear blue sky. There was jealousy in the air and there will be chaos very soon as Ren do whatever he can to make Elayna come back to him

*We are destined to be together. Don't say we are over* he thought as he gripped tightly onto the skin almost making him bleed. He must get rid of Seolhyun...and L.Joe *I will get rid of them once and for all* 

AN: Uh...I fear Ren has becoming evil....don't kill me! Anyways hope everyone like it eventhough is kinda short...so yeah...well will update probably later or tomorrow...maybe...bye for now!