Sudden Confession and A Date?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna was sleeping soundly when she heard sounds like something hitting her window. She woke up slightly annoyed by the sound as it go *tunk tunk tunk*

She groaned and dragged herself off of her bed and walked sleepily towards the window. She saw Ren were like floating on air and she knew he's using his powers "Ren..." she was surprised "What are you doing here.." she looked back at the wall clock and turned her head towards him 7am?" 

"I have to talk to you about something. Are you willing to listen to me?" he ask. which Elayna thought was rather strange "Uhm sure" she said "let me get dr-whoaa! Ren! what are you doing? Where are you taking me?" she as she was swooped up into the sky as he held onto her tightly in his arms. 

"Shhh! Keep quiet!" he said putting a hand over . She nodded and kept quiet as he flew up into the morning sky and soon they were on the roof. He let her gently down and he flew down in an instant standing in front of her. Elayna sat down at the edge and watch as he kept his silence

"Well? Aren't you going to say anything?" she ask waiting patiently for him to say something. He came closer to her and knelt down in  front of her making her heart stopped and her out of breath. 

"Wh-what are you doing Ren?" she ask, confused. He held her hand and smiled looking into her eyes "Elayna I want to tell you that-" 

"I like you" she cut him off and there were a long silence between them. "What?" the two of them said simultaenously and they laughed "You go ahead" she said

"I want to tell you that..."he stop for awhile and look into her eyes "I want you to be mine, forever" 

Elayna was surprised "Eh? Ren I-" she was cut off when she felt his lips on hers. Her eyes widen in shock. *OMG! He's kissing me! he's freaking kissing me!* Elayna thought as he let go and smiled at her

"Ren I..."she look down "I don't know what to say" she said embarrassed but soon she felt a warm arm around wrapped around her as he whispered "I want to protect you princess, even if it means risking my life" He held both her cheeks in the palm of his hands and their face met, their eyes were close to each other. 

Elayna closed her eyes and felt a warm kiss on her lips. That morning she knew she will love him forever and knew she will be safe from harm as she have him by her side. 

After that kiss Ren brought her back to her bedroom and shared a sweet kiss before he flew away and Elayna closed the window shut, with a wide grin upon her face. Her fingers touching back her lips as she remembers the sweet kiss they shared on the roof. 

She got dressed into something casual and went to find her dad sitting sipping on the cup of coffee. She saw a plate of freshly made pancakes and it has strawberries all around it

Elayna poured the honey and cut it slowly eating and enjoying the sweet taste of the breakfast. She grinned and remembered something making her blush *AH! I can't stop thinking of what happened this morning on the roof* Elayna thought. 

Kris saw the Elayna and heard her giggle. He raised his eyebrow and watched as Elayna put a piece of pancake in while smiling and giggling. "Elayna...I see you are in a good mood." He said making Elayna slightly surprised and she smiled at her dad "Yes I am dad...I had a great mood this morning" 

"May I ask why?" he said and Elayna shook her head "My secret." She said chewing with a wide grin. "Is it that boy? Ren is his name right?" 

Elayna was shocked "D-dad...h-how did you..." Kris smirked "You are not the only one who has mind reading powers Elayna" 

She gulped "Ehehehehe well I won't tell you the details dad! It's my own private life" she finished up the last of her pancakes and went to the kitchen soon goes back towards her room.

Kris look at Elayna and look out through the window. He knew something in his eyes "It will be full moon tonight" he mumbled.

Elayna received a call from Jin Hye saying she was sick and have to cancel their shopping spree. Disappointed Elayna went online for an hour or so.

She then saw an ad of a new cafe and saw that it was just a few blocks away. As she was getting ready, she was surprised to see a note by her window

"Meet me at "Cafe la Valentine" at 10am" 

She grinned and quickly got dressed 

and wore makeup

When she got out of her room her dad saw her and ask "Going on a date?" and Elayna smiled "Well better than being an old man who always coop himself way too much in the house" (AN: I dunno....somehow is hard to make Elayna bond with Kris and talk nicely)

"Elayna W-" he called her but was cut of when Elayna sprinted out of the house and into the busy streets of Seoul

As she walk along the streets she walked along the pavement happily skipping as she walked towards the cafe. She arrived and took a seat waiting for him. 

The bell chimed and she look up to find him looking rather cool wearing a hoodie a cap on. He saw Elayna and smiled at her "Hi" 

(AN:*author is currently spazzing like crazy* WAE U PRETTIER AND COOLER THAN ME REN! WAE!!!)

"H-hi...wow..you look...cool" Elayna said stuttering. *Pabo Elayna! Why are you stuttering!* she bit her bottom lip as he smiled "I can say you look gorgeous too, Elayna" 

"T-thanks Ren" she said with a soft smile. Elayna felt that it was getting awkward "Why not we order our drinks" he said first and she nodded "s-sure!" she looked through the menu and looked through it. The waitress came and ordered their drinks which came a few minutes later

 

"Ren..."  she saw his head look up at her from his cup "Why did you ask me to come?" she ask. Ren smiled and said "Because we are on a date" 

Her eyes went wide "D-date???" Elayna stuttered as he watch him sip his drink carefully. Ren nodded and Elayna smiled, her heart softening up "I see" she paused "I'll make you have a fun date today, just the two of us! I promise" 

She look around the cafe and her eyes set on the huge blackboard, already written with sweets

"Are you interested in anything Elayna?" Ren as interrupting Elayna's concentration as she read every single food written on the board

"I don't know! Everything seem so delicious I can't choose!" she said She didn't see him smile and called the waitress who came over and whispered "I like to order the macaroons please" the waitress nodded and left. Elayna eyes moved towards him as he sipped his drink innocently acting like nothing happened.

Elayna was curious and saw a waitress bringing a tray of macaroons

"Eh?I didn't order these" Elayna said. The waitressed smiled and walked away. "I ordered them...for you" Ren said and Elayna was surprised 

"H-how did you know I like macaroons?" she ask and Ren just smiled "Enjoy the treats because from now on I'll treat you like a princess you are" he answered sipping his drink. Elayna was stunned as she pick one and ate the colorful macaroons in silence. 

After finishing their drinks, they went out of the cafe and walked side by side. Elayna saw an ice-cream parlor and said "Ren! Have you ever tried ice-cream before?" 

"Ice Cream?" he said, confused by what it was. "Kaja! I'll show you!" she said grabbing onto his hand unconsciously as they both walked towards the ice-cream parlor. They soon ordered two cones of ice-cream before leaving the ice-cream parlor and enjoying the walk together

They went to the arcade where they played various games, walked around the amusement park and had fun laughing and enjoying their day. 

Soon it was noon and Elayna became hungry. She smiled and said "Hey Ren! Let's stop buy somewhere to eat lunch" she offered and saw him smile "Sure! Whatever for my princess" 

They stopped by at a small restaurant and ate the traditional Korean lunch.

Elayna was amused as she watch Ren eat everything and it made her happy "Ren...one day I let you come to my house and cook for you, will that be okay for you?" she ask.

"You can cook?" he ask and Elayna nodded. "Well I went to home economics for nothing" she answered with a wide smile. They finished lunch and walked out of the restaurant. They spent the rest of the evening together. Ren crept his hand grabbing onto hers tightly in his and smiled as they walked hand in hand along the streets

"I had a fun day today Ren!" Elayna said "Thank you" she added. He smiled back and said "Anything for you my princess" he answered  with a warm smile. He put his neck out and pointed to his cheek. She smiled and was about to kiss him when he turned his head towards her and their lips met. 

He kissed her and both of them let go before he brought her home by carrying her on his back after she said "I have a cramp" she complained about wearing wedges and all Ren could react was by laughing. He pinched her cheek and said "You are so cute princess" 

Elayna blushed growing red like a tomato as he kissed her once more and said "You better go in princess! It will be dark soon" she nodded with a smile "Thank you Ren, for coming into my life" he smiled and soon flew away into thin air as Elayna went in her apartment building her heart rate increasing.

She knew she loved him and knew they will never be apart. But who knew what fate has for them as it will separate them making them having no choice but to part, eventhough their story together just begun. 

AN: Hi! I hope everyone likes this chapter! I decided to put in pictures since it's getting a bit boring so yeah! I hope u all like it. Well that's that!Will update as soon as my exam is over. Wish me luck!