Distracting Teen Top and Dangerously Close

Secrets of The Eclipse

Ren wasn't sure if his plan would work but he must do something to distract them. He brought them to the are were is most dangerous there in town

"Where are you taking us?" CAP ask and Ren smirk "To where the location of the key is" he answered "Here? This place looks like the worst place for it to be" Chunji said and the other nodded

"Trust me, it's here" Ren said as he continue walking. There were a few tugs and some had their eyes on them, especially Teen Top. 

"Captain, they are staring at us" Changjo said.

"Don't let them get to you" L.Joe said and the younger nodded. Ricky looked down avoided the gazes of the tugs who looked tough staring angrily at them.

"What is this place anyways?" Niel ask and Ren turned around "Don't worry! This place is perfectly safe" he said and turn towards the main road.

Teen Top were growing suspicious of Ren now. They felt it as they were being distracted away from the real key. They sent signals between each other and soon left Ren as they moved away from the area.

Ren turned around and cursed as he realized they were gone. He flew high and hid in between trees to find them and saw them back to their ship. 

He came closer and heard their conversation. "Captain what are we to do now?" the five ask as they were in a sort of a small huddle asking the oldest. 

"We find the key ourselves! We don't need help from that lousy Prince Choi Minki" CAP said "We move on now! Changjo what is the navigation" 

Changjo typed something in his wristwatch and it glowed showing a holographic image, image of Seoul. "We are here sir! The location of the key is in the northern side from where we are now"

"Good! Let's move on! We cannot waste more time" CAP said and soon they all left the area going towards the neighbourhood as Ren followed swiftly and silently above them. 

*I have to do something! They are closer to Elayna* Ren thought. He went to Elayna and found her coming into her bedroom and was surprised to see him "Ren!" she called him "Where have you been?" 

"Elayna whatever happens, if you are in danger  don't stay anywhere from here understand?" he said and Elayna nodded "Ren...is there something dangerous happening?"

He was hesitant to tell her "You will be! Just stay here okay! Don't go anywhere" he warned her. "Arraso!" Elayna said and he hugged her. Elayna was confused.

She knew Ren meant something dangerous is coming again. She just hoped it won't make her lose him again. "Ren, please promise me you won't leave me" 

"I promise" he said hugging her more tightly. Elayna closed her eyes and felt a soft kiss on her forehead. She knew she can trust him. 

Elayna saw a vision. Six figures coming closer. She saw they were with battle gears and some weren't any sense of kindness shown on their faces.

Elayna felt a shiver down her spine and as soon as she opened her eyes Ren knew what she saw. Their eyes met and he said "I won't let them get you, I promise you" 

Then she smiled and remembered something "Ren I wanna show you something! Close your eyes okay?" she told him and he nodded closing his eyes shut. "And no peeking" she told him and he smiled. 

He heard her opening her closet open and heard the soft sound of fabric being removed from the metal hanger. He waited in anticipation as he heard the bathroom door closed with a gentle click and opened a few minutes later and the sound of her voice 

"You can open your eyes now Ren" she told him and when he opened his eyes he couldn't help but stare at her. "Elayna...you look..." she was blushing "breathakingly beautiful" as he came closer examining her.

She smiled  as her cheeks grew redder as she ruffled the dress careful not to wrinkle it. "What is the occasion?" Ren ask, out of curiosity "Prom...and graduation will be soon"

The dress she was wearing was a custom-made A-line strapless chapel train organza dress with rufle beading. It was breathingly beautiful and suited Elayna's bodyline perfectly. 

(AN: Author is currently crying coz she can't wear such dress in real life)

"Do you have a date for that night?" he ask and Elayna smiled "No...that's why I'm showing you this dress silly!" she said and he quickly understood. 

He held her hand gentle in between his and said "Why not we go together Elayna" he suggested and she smiled "I would love to Ren" she answered and they locked eyes were sparkling showing love in them.

They knew they were meant to be together after all but who knew that they will be separated soon and leaving someone a heartbreak that is too much to bear. What will happen next? Stay tuned!

AN: Hi! Well thats it for this chapter! I hope u all like it...I randomly chose the dress, well not really i carefully chosen it and thought it'll be perfect for her. Hope everyone will be anticipating for the upcoming events! Bye for now!