The Stranger's Help

Secrets of The Eclipse

When Elayna woken up she saw herself staring at the crescent moon and 

Elayna sat up and realize that she was moving. She was in a wagon like vehicle. She saw the person pulling her was wearing a  hooded clothing and she wanted to ask but it seem as if the person was busy. She watch as she was being pulled into a darken street where she saw a few shops. One was a flower shop

She sat up and watch from a distance the view of the night sky, full of stars as they go through a field full of flowers

What seem like hours Elayna saw a  gate and beyond that was a huge mansion. There was an car, like on Earth in the front and Elayna knew the person who bringing her here must be someone who can own all these land. 

As she was being carried inside by someone, she pretended to be unconscious as was brought inside and were placed on a comfy bed. Baby Minki was placed by her side and as she heard the door closed she sat up and look around the room.

It was just a simple room and as she look out he glass window she saw the castle from afar. 

She let out a soft sigh and saw the door opened once again. A young boy came in and Elayna flew to the bed. The boy was smiling

 

"You can stop pretending to sleep. I won't hurt you" he said and Elayna stood up from her bed. "Uhm...right...sorry" she apologized. 

"No I should apologize. It was me who brought you here without you knowing." He said "Miss Elayna, it's a pleasure to have you here in my humble home" 

Elayna was surprised "Pleasure is mine as well, but how do you know who I am?" she asked, He walked towards her and said "Why you are my cousin's destined one are you not?" he said and Elayna's eyes went wide. 

"Do not worry. I won't harm you. I'm Sandeul. It's nice meeting you Miss Elayna" he said and Elayna nodded. "I'm sure you are hungry, why not follow me and I'll you to the dining room to have your dinner" 

Elayna nodded and soon left the room, bringing Minki along with her. As she followed Sandeul from behind she was nervous as ever, having help from this stranger so suddenly. 

The dinner were served and Elayna was surprised by the food in front of her eyes. 

"Wow" was all she could say before Sandeul said "Let's eat now" he smiled at her and she nodded as she begun getting all kinds of side dishes eating together with her rice. Minki were sleeping after being fed by his mother. 

After dinner Elayna sat up properly and smiled "That was a nice dinner. Thank you Sandeul" she said. He replied with a grin "You are most welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it." 

"Why don't I show you around. I'm sure by then you won't get lost" he said and Elayna nodded as she followed Sandeul from behind as he started showing her the mansion. 

"Wow" was all she could say as she was walking escorted back to her room. "Your mansion is so..." "huge?" he finished her sentence "Yes....huge and beautiful" she answered. 

"Glad you like my home. I'm sure you are comfortable during your stay here" he said and Elayna nodded "I will. But will it be alright if I stay too long? Won't it cause you any discomfort?" she ask worried. 

"You're not just anyone. You are connected to my cousin. I'm sure he will come here soon enough to fetch you" he said with a smile. Elayna's smile turned into a frown "If he know where I am. I'm pretty sure he'll be married to her by then" she said looking sad. 

"If he love you he won't marry such a pretty girl such as yourself." Elayna smiled as Sandeul said those words and it made her feel better. "Thank you" 

"Now I'll leave so you can have a rest. Goodnight Miss Elayna" Sandeul said and Elayna smiled "Good night Sandeul" she said and closed the door behind her. She placed baby Minki on the bed as she undressed and together with Minki she went in the bathroom 

Minki fell asleep as his mother bathe him and Elayna couldn't help but laugh. "Aigoo my baby..." she stood up and took the towel and wrapped herself around with it and took another and dried Minki and went out, dressed him and placed him on the comfy bed.

She laid down beside him a and soon the mother and baby fell into a deep sleep not knowing what to expect the very next day. 

AN: Hi! Well another chapter done. Hope everyone enjoyed it. I didn't even plan to put Sandeul here...am so weird...I just realized today was his birthday and I decided to put him in here...hehe...hope it doesn't surprise all of you. Will update soon! Bye for now!