Being Caught By Nu'est and Being On The Run

Secrets of The Eclipse

Next morning:

Elayna felt a warm arm wrapped around her and when she opened her eyes she saw Ren smiling in his sleep. She was surprised at first but when she saw him smiling she decided not to do anything. She traced her fingers along his jawline, up to his lips, his nose and then to his eyes. 

She saw he opened his eyes and she pulled her hand away only to be held gently. She was blushing slightly "W-what are you doing"

"Good morning to you too princess" he smiled at her "G-good morning..." she answered awkwardly, He went closer to her about an inch but she moved further away. He smiled and said "Let's get ready or we'll miss breakfast" 

She nodded and yelled out while running towards the bathroom "I'll wash up first!" she quickly got her clothes off and brushed her teeth. She realized once again "Damn I forgot that I don't have any clean clothes" 

She heard a knock and she heard him say "I left a paper bag beside the sink. It's for you." He left and Elayna went to retrieve the bag and she saw a gray blouse with black cardigan matched with brown belt and skinny jeans

"Wow" was all Elayna could say as she worn the  clothes and look at herself in the mirror. She put on some natural makeup and she was done. She went out and saw Ren looking out the window. "Ren! I'm done" Elayna said and his eyes moved towards her caught his attention as he smiled

"You look beautiful Elayna" he said and Elayna smiled "Thank you. It's your turn now" she said and he nodded before leaving her alone in the hotel room. The puppy was already yawning as she pick the puppy up and she found it's gender "Oh you're a boy" she patted the puppy's head gently humming to herself while one hand was at her neck to find it was empty "Eh? Where's my necklace?"

She look around for the necklace but to much avail she couldn't find it. She almost had tears in her eyes and she heard the bathroom door swung open and Ren came out dressed. 

"Ren! Have you seen my necklace? I know I didn't take it off last night" she ask and Ren went to his jacket and pull out the necklace from the pocket. She was about to grab it but he put it in an arms length making her pout "Hey! That's mine Ren! Give it back! Please?" 

Ren shook his head "You have to let me keep this for now or else we'll both be in danger Elayna" he said and Elayna stopped begging and knew what he mean. "Oh...." was all she said. "I understand" 

He placed the necklace in a safe place in the pocket of his jacket and said "Well since the both of us are done, let's go down for breakfast" 

Elayna nodded and soon the two of them went down to the hotel lobby to find many foreigners and some couples holding hands. It made Elayna more flushed when the attendee ask "Table for two?" Ren nodded and they escorted them to their table. Since it was a buffet Elayna and Ren chose different kind of food. 

They ate happily and soon the both of them went back to their room. Then as she look out the window she felt a presence and she couldn't help but feel a shiver down her spine. 

She turned away from the window face-to-face with Ren. Her face turned pale and Ren knew it "Let's pack and leave" he said and Elayna nod rushing about picking up clothes folding it and putting it in her bag. Together they exited their room, went down, checked-out and soon were on the streets nowhere to go. 

"Ren! Can we go to the Han River?" she ask and he smiled "Sure!" they flew to the Han River and Elayna breathed out a waft of fresh air. Ren just watched. Then she felt sudden gush of wind and thunder and lightning came towards them. A tornado approaching them. "Ren! What's going on?!" she ask

"It's my hyungs! They're here! We have to go" he said pulling her up and flew high up towards the ocean. 

Elayna kept silent as he brought her to an island. "Where are we Ren?" Then a clap of thunder was heard as it starting to rain. He grabbed her hand and soon they took shelter at a small hut. 

"I think we'll be safe here" he said. Elayna sneezed and he wrapped a protective arm around her. She sniffed as he took of his jacket and placed it around her. "Thank you Ren" she said with a soft smile" 

Then Elayna felt a presence, not four presence. "Well, well, well! What do we have here!" she heard that voice. *No! It can't be!" 

"I see our Ren has really grown up huh" another voice was heard alongside a cackle. "Well done Ren" the voice continued

Elayna's head turned towards Ren who were gripping her tightly. "Ren! What's going on?!" she ask now scared. "Don't worry Elayna! I'm here!"

"Ren!" she yelled out his name as she felt an arm gripping her tightly away from Ren. "I see you are the next decendant to the throne after all, princess Elayna" she turned her heard and found Aron smiling evilly at her. She struggled in his grip but she was too weak "Please! Let me go!" 

"We can't do that princess!" JR said "You see! You have what we wanted! The key to the entire universe." She stopped struggling with tears in her eyes "You will never get it from me! This is mine! Not yours to keep!" 

"Ah! But that's where you're wrong! The ring originally belongs to us! To our king! King Yunho" JR said. "Isn't that right?" there were murmurs all around. Elayna look at Ren and saw him with a look of discontent. 

"Why so sad pretty princess? We won't harm you" Minhyun said touching her chin and was about to kiss her when Elayna kicked him in his crotch and Minhyun fell to the ground. She was released and ran away far away as she can from the hut. "I have to go somewhere!" she thought

"Ren! How could you! I thought I could trust you!" she wiped the tears in her eyes. "Elayna you are so stupid!" she mentally hit herself as she ran far away as she can. She ran into a deep dark forest and there were a lot of fog all around her making her harder to see.

She heard his voice "Elayna! Elayna!!!" she heard his name as she sprinted, falling a few times after tripping over roots and branches slightly scratched her. "It's just an illusion! It's not real!" she ran again further away until she came to a hill. She looked down and saw that below were the ocean.

 

"Argh! I have to get away from here! What do I do? Eomma!" she said more scared. She felt a warm arm wrapped around her shoulder. She was stunned as she turned to face him only to be kissed by him. "Ren" she mumbled. 

"Elayna...you scared me...why did you run away?" he ask. She pushed him away and said "I don't want to trust you! I know you are behind me being here and almost was caught by them!" 

"I can explain!" he said "just listen to me for one second" 

"No! I don't want to trust you!" she yelled at him "You are just like them!" 

He pulled her into a hug and she struggled trying to get free "Get away from me!" she cried sobbing "no...i don't want them...to find me"

He kissed her, a single tear fell and Elayna fainted as everything around her turned black into nothingness as she was carried by Ren somewhere only he knows where it will be safe.

AN: Hi! Well I guess that's that for this chapter! I hope everyone like it. There will be more soon! Will update once I get home. Bye for now!