Best Friend's Advice and NU'EST's Findings

Secrets of The Eclipse

Jin Hye and Elayna walked home together side by side smiling happily as they discussed about the upcoming school festival "You know what....our class president, Kwangmin suggested we should we should like a cafe" Jin Hye said 

"Really? That would be so cool!" Elayna said "Our class president, Hyunseong suggested we should have like a Hawaiian theme. I mean is so weird isn't it?" 

"Hawaiian..I think it's interesting" Jin Hye said Elayna couldn't believe her best friend "OMG!" Elayna said "What?" Jin Hye answered "You like him don't you?" 

Jin Hye's jaw dropped "What? No! You got it all wrong okay! I think it's a great idea!" she said, trying to hide the true fact that it was actually agreeable to have a Hawaiian theme. 

"What about you? I know you have feelings for...Ren" her best friend replied with a wide grin. Elayna's eyes went wide and knew her best friend caught her. 

"What are you talking about! I don't like him like that" Elayna said looking down towards the ground, embarrassed to face her best friend. "Elayna Wu. I have known you for years and you say I don't know you?" Elayna looked up and saw her best friend smirking

"Admit it, you like Ren" she teased Elayna "Stop it!" Elayna replied walking faster hiding her already tinted red cheeks. Elayna ran away as fast as she can from Jin Hye "You can't run from the truth Elayna. You like him and I know he likes you back! Follow your heart and tell him your feelings before it's too late!"  

Elayna turned her head back and slowed down. *She's right* Elayna thought. As she walked home after separating with Jin Hye who went towards her own home a few blocks away Elayna thought of a way to settle with her true feelings. 

"I will confess to him..." she made the decision "If he reject me I will move on, if he accept me we will be a couple..but what will be his true feelings?" 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she came in and smelt the sweet smell of pie. "Is that..." she went to the kitchen and saw a pan of apple pie sitting on the kitchen counter. 

watered and wanted to cut it when she heard her dad cleared his throat "Ehem....what do you think you're doing young lady?" 

She turned around facing him and faked a smile "Oh! Hi dad! Eheh...well I saw this delicious pie and-" 

"Go get yourself washed up first then you take a bite" he cut her off and she grumbled marching towards her bedroom *old man!* 

"I heard that young lady! And for your information I am not that old" he replied. *how did he know..* she laid on her bed and thought of a plan to get to confess to Ren forgetting about the delicious apple pie sitting on the kitchen counter. 

Meanwhile at NU'EST home: 

"Hyung...I think I know where the location of the key is" Minhyun said. Aron, JR and Baekho went to sit by the couch and Ren followed after. He had a worried expression. 

"Where is the location Minhyun?" Aron ask and Minhyun showed the location; a pension. "Where is this place?" Baekho ask and Minhyun typed something on the iPad like tablet. 

"Wait.....that is not the location" Minhyun said as he typed into something and then the image changed into an apartment building. "Got it!" 

"Hyung, what's our next move?" JR ask

"When full moon comes, we start our mission" Aron said and the others just nodded, except for Ren who were looking distracted. JR pat the younger guy's shoulder "Ren, why do I see you distracted lately? Is there anything wrong? Did you sense something?"

Ren kept calm and looked at Aron "It's nothing hyung. It's just because of the school. I'll be fine" he went up to the one place he knew he's safe; the roof. 

He closed his eyes and thought of ways to give Elayna more time so she won't be discovered "I have to protect her" he whispered. He flew away from the place and soon disappeared into thin air. He has to find a way to distract his brothers to protect Elayna's identity as the Keeper of the Eclipse. He knew he'd do anything for Elayna even if it risk his own life. 

AN: Hi! Well this took me more than a week to write! I had a bad writers block and at the mids of me studying for my exam I get ideas! Well wish me luck for my exam and I hope everyone will be patient till the next update!