Closely Nearing To Saying Goodbye...But Not Quite

Secrets of The Eclipse

For the past few days Elayna found Ren mostly not at home and it made her even more heartbroken and lonely than before. She laid mostly in bed thinking *What if he has to leave me after all?* 

She heard the front door open and rushed out of her room but was disappointed when she saw her dad. "Elayna...you're up...are you okay?" he look at her who look as if she was on the verge of tears.

"Dad..." she cried as he hugged her "Don't worry okay, I'm here" he said softly till saw her calmed down. He brought Elayna to her bedroom and laid her in bed. By then Elayna was quiet and her eyes were distant. 

"Elayna" he calls her and she look at her dad and began to cry again. Kris saw Ren looking from the outside as he were watching them. The window was opened as Ren climbed in and Kris left the room.

Ren saw Elayna crying and try to hug her only to be pushed away as she yelled at him "YOU JERK! I.HATE.YOU!" she punched him hard making him wince in pain "Ouch! Wait...Elayna.."

"No! I won't wait..."she was sobbing wiping snot as well as tears off of her face. "What if you leave me.." he grabbed her wrist and try not to hurt her "Don't say that" he said "I won't leave you, never will" he added "I promised you didn't I?" 

"But...but....you and Seolhyun...sh-" "I already told her. I loved you more" he cut her off

She was dumbfounded. "Bwo?" she said surprised "And she told me that my parents needed me...so I need to go back" he said looked down. That made Elayna even more sadder. 

"You are leaving me!" she cried once again and hit him "Napeun namja!" she hit his chest hard as she cried. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" she continue to hit him until he grabbed her wrist harshly and said "Look! I'll come back! I won't be gone forever!" 

"What if...you did...." she look straight at him "Tell me...what if you did leave me forever? Will you forget me?" she ask "TELL ME!" she said it more loudly.  

"I-I...." he stuttered. 

"I thought so!" Elayna said as she pushed him away "Go!" 

"Elayna I-" Ren said 

"I said leave!" she yelled loudly and he let out a defeating sigh before leaving her room. He sat on the couch hands over his hairline ruffling his hair. "What do I do?" he heard the doorbell and he went to open it to find Seolhyun

"Seolhyun...what are you doing here?" he ask, confused by her sudden appearance. "I've come to tell you my decision. Well our parents decision actually! We're going back to Nu'est and our parents said as soon as we arrive there will be a royal wedding!"

"Isn't that great?" she ask with a bubbly grin "Eh? Us? Really? Why wasn't I informed?" he ask "If you don't believe me! I'll call your parents!" she typed something in an iPad device like thing she brought along with her and there was a holographic image of the king and queen of Nu'est. 

"Father! Mother!" Ren said, surprised "Minki! OH I finally get to see you!" his dad said "Oh my! Don't you look skinny! I wonder what human food do to you!" his mom complained

"Uhm is it true when I come back to Nu'est I will be married to Seolhyun?" Ren ask and his parents smiled "Of course! I mean, we think it's for the best for two planets to reunite as one nation after all!" his dad say and it made him cringe. "Father you can't be serious!" 

"I am serious my son! You will be married and that is the final decision! I hope to see you when you arrive!" the hologram disappeared and the screen went blank.

Ren groaned in frustration while Seolhyun smiled widely. *Mission accomplished!* she thought. Who knew that Elayna heard the whole conversation and deep inside she was broken. Tears falling down more and more as she knew she will be separated once again with Ren and knew it'll be forever and there was nothing that can be done now as it is all over for her and him.

AN: Hi! Well I written this throughout the whole day (while watching various dramas) and I hope everyone like it eventhough the timing is kind of bleak and sad. I hope everyone will anticipate for the next chapter! Bye for now!