Seoul Travelers and Staying At The Pension?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna was watching when she felt someone gripped her hand tightly. She look at her arm and saw Ren, as she was even more confused "Kaja..let's go Elayna" he said with a smile. 

"Oedi?" she ask Ren as he placed the helmet back on her head and start up the motorcyle. "To our temporary home...we'll be here for a while" 

"EH??" she said as the motorcycled moved away from the restricted area. Confused she kept quiet, a million thoughts in her head. "Don't worry! We'll be closer than ever to them" he said and it made her relax a little "Where are we going anyway Ren?"

"Around, you need to change" he said looking down at her and she saw herself "Oh...yeah" he drove quietly as it moved along the busy streets as they went to the shopping district and went shopping for a while. 

Elayna end up wearing 

and Ren wore

"Where are we going now Ren?" Elayna ask as the young boy just shrugged. "Aish! I knew I can't depend on you too much!" then they heard a growling. They looked at each other and Elayna said "Let's go find something to eat first" 

They rode on the motorcycle and went along the road and saw a ddeokkboki stand. They ate and stayed awhile until it was getting darker. Elayna look up into the darkened sky and mumbled "Is there a place for us to stay?" worried she might be in danger. 

Ren heard her "Don't worry! I know the right place for us to stay!" he said "Let's go" he said and she followed him back to the motorcycle not knowing the destination. 

The drive was silent until Elayna saw the bright lights of the street and saw the pension "Ren...what are we doing here?" she ask him "There's no place for us might as well we stay here" 

"WHAT?!" was all Elayna said before she was being dragged towards the door. Ren knocked "What are you doing?!" Elayna whispered. "Just wait and see"

The door flung open and Elaynaa came face-to-face with her mother. Elayna was speechless as her eyes couldn't stop staring at the person in front of her. *Eomma* Elayna thought as Ren brought her inside as they decided it's best to stay for a while not knowing what to expect soon. 

AN: Hi! Well This took me two days to write...writers block are killer! Will update when I get the chance! Bye for now! Oh and don't forget to comment! I'd love to know what you all think of the sequel so far. Bye!