The Wedding & Her Decision

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woken up the next day happy smiling as she got ready. When she got out of her room she saw the maids going in and out of a room. Inside she saw the queen, Hyori and Princess Seolhyun were standing in front of the mirror talking. She heard the conversation between them

"That Elayna girl! She think she can survive it after I set up the trap" Queen Hyori said

"Don't worry your highness! After today she will leave and we will never see her ever again" Princess Seolhyun said

"You're right Seolhyun. You will be married to our Minki today" 

"I'm happy you accept me as a part of the royal family your highness"

"Of course we'll accept you! Your family and our family have been in truce for generations."

"I still want to get rid of that pesky Elayna and her father and so-called friends of hers" 

"Don't worry! They will be gone soon...now...let's put on something pretty for you" 

Elayna ran away back to her room crying and she understood everything. The kidnapping, the attack of Teen Top and now this. She understood it and as she was crying she realized that she has to leave. 

As she was about to leave the room, a maid called her and brought her to the wide room well decorated just for the royal wedding.

The trumpets were playing a nice tune as she witness the bride and the groom come into the room hand in hand. She could see Seolhyun's bright smile.

But she also see Ren's hatred as she was being pulled by Seolhyun to the front and a person with a weird looking white head gear stood in front. 

As the person tied a white ribbon around the bride and groom and Elayna slowly felt her heart breaking, slowly into million pieces. 

She ran out of the room as she heard the bride said her vows and waiting for the groom to do so unable to control the tears that flowing down from her eyes as she ran towards her room.

She was seen by a pair of eyes of the queen herself. A satisfied smirked appeared as she watch Elayna's figure running out *That got rid of the wench!* 

Unknown to the queen Ren overheard her thought and saw Elayna running out. He looked at Seolhyun and the guests who were waiting for his answer.

He took one look at the girl beside her and said "I'm sorry" and ran out of the room and towards her bedroom listening to her crying breaking his heart even more

He saw Kris approaching the room and he hid behind a thick wall separating her room with another room. He pressed his ear to the door and listened 

"Dad....it hurts....." she was crying. "I just wanna go home...back to Earth...to our home...please dad..I want to forget everything that's happening...please..." Elayna begged and her dad replied "Alright Elayna..."

Ren knew she's already given up and there was nothing he could do to change her mind. He then saw the rest of the guardian as well as Lunafly and Hi went in the room and there were an argument

"We want to follow you"

"Yeah! We can't stand to see you hurt anymore!"

"And we don't want to get injured by them again" 

"Please let us follow you to Earth Elayna" 

Elayna let out a sigh and said "Arraso! If you all insist, but just follow my lead okay?" 

"ALRIGHT!" the four voices said and Ren knew the decision has been made. 

*She's leaving after all* Ren thought as he saw the door opened and the 12 guardians came out lead by Elayna who were carrying the baby and were followed behind by the three from Lunafly as well as Hi. 

"Shh! Let's go!" she whispered as they soon snuck out into the empty corridor and soon out of sight. Ren's shoulder slumped as he went back to his room.

He look out the window and saw the spaceship going higher and higher until it disappeared into thin air. He placed a hand on the glass and thought *I'll find you Elayna...wherever you are in the world*

He promised himself he will look for her after and never come back to this planet ever again knowing more trouble will occur worst than before.

*I promise I won't make you love anyone else but me* he said as he opened the door and went back to the ball room where the guests already left as he saw his parents; the king and queen rather enraged by his sudden decision to stop the wedding.

He knew he has to settle something before looking for Elayna but he didn't know something will happen to Elayna and it will make him even harder to make her forgive him. 

AN: Hey! I hope everyone like this chapter..is actually longer but I decided to cut it short...hehehe anywho I hope everyone enjoyed it. I know I did! Hehehe will update the next chapter soon! Bye for now!