Ren's Protection and Revealing The Truth

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna was in her room laying in bed, while she was replying tweets from her friends she met with her white computer. 

She came downstairs and saw her dad cutting yellow watermelons that was on top of a small wooden bench as she took one and ate it happily

Her dad watched as she smiling away eating the fruit. "Why are you so happy?" he ask "Did something good happen to you or something?" 

Elayna stopped smiling and looked at him with shocked expression "Ani...I just enjoy this yellow watermelon" she said with a soft smile. Then her mobile phone rang indicating that there was a message coming in. She unlock the phone and saw one message from Jin Hye

"Elayna..I can't come to school with you for the next few days! I'll be visiting my grandparents! Miane! I'll make it up to you! I promise!" 

Elayna sighed and pocketed her phone. "Aish that pabo" Elayna mumbled as she washed her hands and went back upstairs. She continued going online for another hour before she felt her stomach grumbling.

She heads downstairs to find it empty "Huh...wonder where dad went?" she shrugged "Huh, might as well I get myself some food to eat" she got her purse and phone as well as set of keys and went out of the house. 

She walked slowly out towards down the road along the road into alleyways which were hidden from the main road. She didn't know she was being followed by someone. 

She heard some footsteps following behind and she panicked. *What should I do?* Elayna thought as her fast pace walk became a jog and soon she arrived at the convenient store. She went in and saw someone following her from behind coming in the store behind her. 

She grabbed onto one cup noodle and went to the hot water dispenser. She look outside the wide window and look at the lonely street outside. She waited threem minutes and ate the cup noodle hungrily. 

When she got out, she walked home with a content smile upon her face not aware she was being watched. As she went into a dark alley, she was suddenly surrounded by three men. "Oh look we have here?" 

"Miss, don't you know it's dangerous out here alone" another said touching Elayna's cheek making her flinch. 

"Stop..don't touch me" she said 

"Oh. Such a pretty girl! Maybe we can have fun together, eh?" another said and Elayna knew she's can't escape. One grabbed her hand and another d her . 

"YAH!" she yelled out "Don't touch me!" she said, almost crying. "Don't be afraid...we won't hurt you...that much" he said with a grin

"No....please" she pleaded. Elayna closed her eyes not wanting to see what the two strangers are doing to her. Then she heard punches and she felt herself flying. She opened her eyes and felt someone gripped her tightly in his arms "Ren" she called his name. 

"Elayna.." he said smiling at her. 

He flew above the building as Elayna was in silence as she saw the night view. She felt anxious as he held her tightly. "Don't move too much or you'll fall" he warned and instantly she stopped wriggling about and soon they were on top of a high rise building. 

Elayna saw her surrounding and were in awe. "Is so different" she said. "yeah it is..just like you were Elayna" he answered as she replied with a small smile. "AH...thank you for saving me" she said

"My pleasure! It's not everyday I get to save a damsel in distress" he said clicking his fingers lightly with a small smirk. Elayna looked up into the sky and took a deep breath and reminded of what happened in the past. She remembered about the accidental kiss making her blush. 

"Elayna...I want to be honest with you' she heard him said making her turn her head towards him. Their eyes met and staring into each other before he continued "It's really important for you to know this" 

"What is it Ren?" she said worried. She waited anxiously for his answer but none came. She sighed and said "Tell me" 

Ren look up into the sky and said "NU'EST is looking for your dad so that they could locate the key which is that ring you are wearing. It says in our legend book to be powerful. They are planning to take it and bring it forth to our king "King Yunho" 

Elayna stayed silent for awhile "Is this Eclipse ring really important that much? I don't see it's worth" she said "But I won't  let go of the one thing that is most important to me than my own life" she said and in a whisper she continued "Even if it kills me, I won't let go of this precious ring. It belongs to me now" 

Ren watch as Elayna look at him with dark cold eyes. He felt the wind blowing strangely enough and then he knew she's  angry. "Elayna...control your anger" he said 

"How can I control my anger?" she said coldly. Ren has no choice. He walked towards Elayna coming closer and closer until they are an inch apart from each other.

"Because the rest of NU'EST will know your whereabouts if you continue on with your emotions" he said and she glared at him "I will do whatever I want to do! It's my own rights!" she answered back making Ren let out a soft sigh. 

"I guess I have no choice" he mumbled and soon his lips were soon connected with her and the wind stopped blowing as her heart was racing wildly. Their eyes met as they lips were soon came apart and left Elayna speechless. 

AN: Hi! Well that's chapter 16! I hope all of you enjoyed that! I try to be put in more details but failed as u can see! Muahahaha am so pabo! Will update latest today after my class is over. Bye for now!