Missing Baby & The Journey

Secrets of The Eclipse

For the next few days Elayna didn't leave her room making Sandeul worried for her. Often he hear singing and often there will be silence. 

Until one day, Sandeul heard a scream and he burst open the door to find the window was open and Elayna was crying. "My baby..." she cried as she held something in her hand. 

Elayna ran out of the room before he could ask. Elayna ran to the main road and were looking everywhere but alas she fell down on her knees crying. 

She saw a shadow and with teary eyes she look up and saw Sandeul. He knelt down in front of her "Elayna...are you alright?" he ask and Elayna quickly shook her head "They took my Minki" 

"Who?" he ask and Elayna sobbeed "T-Teen T-Top....." Sandeul's eyes widen. "Why?" he ask and Elayna through sobs she told him about the necklace that was in her hand. His eyes widen even more

"Aren't you going to ask for help?" she shook her head "No. This is between me and them" she wiped the last of her tears and stood up as she walk away from him, along the road. Sandeul watch as the girl disappeared into a distance. 

Elayna walked and walked until she was tired. She went into the forest and somewhat became lost. "Damn! I should have ask Sandeul for directions around this place! Pabo Elayna! Aish!" she sat under a huge tree that look similar like an oak tree. 

As she was sitting she didn't realize her eyes closing slowly and soon she fell asleep. She didn't realize that she was being carried by three figures in a hood. 

When Elayna woke up she realized she was on a bed. She sat up and looked around. She heard a door open and saw a figure coming in with a tray. She saw the figure and her jaw dropped. 

"You're awake. Are you alright miss?" he ask

"I'm o-okay...thank you...b-but how did I end up here?" she said "And who are you?" 

He smiled "I'm Sam" he answered 

"We saw you sleeping under the tree. we figured you were injured. So we brought you here to our home" 

"We?" she said, now confused and he nodded "My brothers and I. The three of us live here" he said. The door opened again and two figures came in the room. "Is she awake?" one ask *He has a babyface look* Elayna thought as she observed his facial feature

"Yes, and she's confused now." Sam said "Think we should introduce ourselves first" another one said. *This guy looked more matured* Elayna thought as the three stood in front of her and bowed. 

"We are Lunafly" the said at the same time. Each one introduce themselves. "I'm Yun" the matured looking one say. "I'm Teo" the one with the bang said "And I'm Sam" Sam said with a smile.

Elayna nodded "It's nice to meet the three of you" she said "I-I'm Elayna...Elayna Wu...from..Earth.." she said They smiled. "It's nice meeting you too, Elayna Wu from Earth" all three said. "But...why are you here in this planet?" Teo ask 

Elayna was surprised by the question "Huh? Oh it's because..." she suddenly has tears falling down from her eyes. The three frowned. "My baby.." she said covering her face hiding the tears. 

"Are you alright?" Sam ask. She wiped the tears and look up at them. "I'm okay. It's this group call themselves as Teen Top..they took my baby away from me" 

"Teen Top?" they said and Elayna nodded. "I don't know what to do. I must find them and settle things my own way" she said her knuckles are white as she gripped onto them too tightly. 

"We can help you" Sam said and she look at him surprised "Really? But they are dangerous" she told them but they smirked. "Don't worry! We're stronger than you think" Yun said "Yeah! We'll beat those guys to a pulp!" Teo added and Elayna smiled. "Thank you. But I don't know where they are now..." she said looking down. 

"Don't worry. We know where they are" Yun said and Elayna smiled "Really? That's good." She said relieved. "Well we'll leave you to rest. By morning we will start our journey to bring your baby back to you" Sam said as he pushed Yun and Teo out of the room

"Rest well Elayna" he said closing the door and Elayna waved "Thank you Sam, Teo and Yun" she said as she laid back down on the soft mattress and soon fell asleep. 

When she woke up the next morning she saw a tray of food placed on a table. She look around and smiled. She ate the breakfast and decided to freshen up. 

When she came out of the room Sam, Teo and Yun were waiting for her. "You're awake! Have you eaten yet?" Sam ask "Yes I did" Elayna said witha  soft smile "Thank you. Are we leaving now?" she ask

"Yes, we're just waiting for you" Teo said "Are you ready?" Yun ask and Elayna nodded "Born ready" she said and soon they left the place and went into the forest. "Now be careful okay. Keep a look out for weird creatures Elayna" Teo whispered to her and she nodded "Alright" 

The journey just begun as she will past through many obstacles to find her baby. *Minki-ah...wait for eomma arraso! Eomma will definitely find you!* she thought as she look up and saw the blinding sun right above her. This was just the beginning and it'll be a journey that she will never regret. 

As they walked along the cool forest they moved on to a deserted meadow. There were all purple colored grass all around and there stood a small wooden hut. They moved on closer, as Yun, Sam and Teo were becoming guards for her. She was grateful as she watch them being careful.

They spent a night at the hut that seem abandoned for a while now. They rested and early the next morning they start their journey again and walked along the long winding green road. 

Elayna was tired as a day see like a week for her. She knew having to find her baby is no use but then she remembered of the ring that lay around her neck. She gripped onto it tightly

*I'll find you Minki, and I will destroy them! I won't forgive them for taking you away from me!* And soon the journey continues as they were on a mission to find the missing baby and find new discoveries along the way. 

AN: Uhm hi...don't kill me for adding another characters in this....I hope everyone like it. Uhm...I'll update soonest as I can! Bye for now!!!!!!!!