Meeting Princess Seolhyun and Aching Heart

Secrets of The Eclipse

One day Elayna was home alone. Ren went out someplace while her dad went to finish off some business with her uncles. Elayna just came out of the bathroom after waking up with a full bladder she rushed and heard the doorbell rang and went to open to find a pretty girl standing at the door. 

"Uhm hello" the girl said with a smile 

"Hello...who are you looking for Miss?" Elayna ask and the girl smiled "I'm looking for Choi Minki. Is he here?" she ask and Elayna took one look at her "Uhm no he went out. He will come back in a little while. Do you want to wait inside?" Elayna ask and the girl nodded

"Alright" as Elayna let her passed. The girl obviously look at loss "Uhm you need to take off your shoes Miss" Elayna told her as the girl said "Oh okay" she slipped off of her shoes and went inside. 

Elayna sat on the couch slight far from where the princess were sitting "So why do you come and find Minki?" Elayna ask 

"He is my soon-to-be husband" she said with a wide smile. Elayna felt her heart broke slightly. She faked a smile and said "Oh? Is that so? You must be Princess Seolhyun I heard I so much about" 

The girl nodded "Yes I am. I can't wait to bring him back! I waited for so long to meet him again! I can't wait for the day for us to be married" she said excitedly making Elayna heart broken more and more piece by piece

"I-I'm so happy for you  both" Elayna said in a choked voice. "Excuse me, I'll get you something to drink" she left to go to the kitchen her heart were aching and a single tear dropped. She sniffed and decided to make some juice. 

When she came out of the kitchen she heard the door opened and her dad came back with Ren behind him. "Oh you're back!" Elayna said "Ren you have a guest"

Seolhyun pop her head out from behind Elayna and said with a smile "Minki! I finally found you" 

"Seolhyun! Why are you here?" he ask as she hugged him "I missed you so much Minki!" she said happily

Meanwhile Elayna placed the tray of drink for Seolhyun on the coffee table and left the living room. Ren saw her leave and so did Seolhyun "I have to take a short nap! It's nice meeting you Seolhyun" she said and left. Kris saw her reaction and knew something was happening and he doesn't like, not one bit. 

In her room, Elayna laid face down on the soft mattress of her bed. Tears started to fall rapidly and she wiped them away with the sleeve of her blouse. She cried herself to sleep until a few hours later she woken up and saw Ren by her bed. 

"Hey..." he said "You're awake..." smiling. She wiped the drool off her face and said "How long did I sleep?" she look at the time and saw it was already 9pm. "Oh gosh! I must be tired" she said, giving an excuse. "Is Seolhyun still here?" she ask and he said "No...she left after you went to take your nap" 

Ren knew deep inside Elayna was heartbroken. "I'm sorry Elayna" he said and Elayna smiled "Don't worry okay Ren. I think she needs you more than I do...she waited so long to find you" she said eventhough deep inside it's tearing her apart.

"Elayna...please..." he begged "No Ren....she needs you. She loved you more than I do...you don't deserve a weak person like me in your life"

"That's where you're wrong! I do need you" he said and it made her bit her bottom lip. Her eyes were still  staring into his. "I loved you more than I loved her" he said 

"Ren...why are you making it more difficult. Stop trying to explain! I get it! You have to leave no so go! Forget about the promise you made to me! It's fine! I'll be fine..." she murmured. 

'Go! I want to be alone" she said harshly and Ren stood up from her bed and soon left the room. He knew she was upset and he gave her an apologetic look before leaving her room *I'm so sorry Elayna* he thought as he sat on the couch his palm on his face, frustrated. 

"Why does it have to be so difficult now?" he ask but there a no answer until he heard the voice he was afraid of ever since he became part of the family. 

"What have I done!" he groaned as he look around in frustration. He knew there's no turning back now since Seolhyun has found him. He even remembered the conversation he had with her earlier that day. 

Flashback:

"Minki! Are you ready to go home?" Your parents will be thrilled to see you again!" she said excitedly. Ren wasn't excited but he was worried. He saw the sad expression in Elayna's eyes and knew she was truly upset. 

"Seolhyun, please give me time to think okay?" he said and Seolhyun nodded "Don't take too much time! Oooh I have to tell Mother and Father, as well as my sisters!" she used a special device and soon had a conversation with both her parents as well as her sisters. 

Ren was feeling rather hesitant to follow Seolhyun just faked a smile and talked to her parents. *Minki, please come home! Your parents are truly missing their son"

"I will! I still have some unfinished business to attend to here! Don't worry! I won't stay to long!" he said as he knew it was all a lie. In reality he doesn't want to leave Earth, nor leave Elayna as he know she is his life now but now it's becoming more complicated than before and it's hard for him to make a decision as it will both affect him. 

End of Flashback

Elayna was crying as Ren look at her door and closed his eyes. He knows why she was crying and wanted to comfort her but he didn't dare to come closer as it might make her upset more.

*What do I do now!* Ren said and soon he decided to leave the apartment for some fresh air. As soon as she reached the roof he breathed in a waft of fresh air and blowing it out.

He opened his eyes and saw the beautiful city lights everywhere around him. He look up into the starry sky and closed his eyes meditating. He knew it will make him more relaxed and forget about...everything and hoped it was all just a dream.

But in reality it's not and there is no way out of it and he knew he had to find another plan to make Elayna convince that he's not leaving her. *But how?* was the huge question mark as it will change everything, hopefully so. 

AN: Hi! Another chapter done! Hope u all like it! Stay tuned! There will be more soon! Bye!