Ren's Warning and Accidental Kiss?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Ren was in his room, well more like a loft, lying down on the soft mattress 

As he looking up onto the clear sky from the bay window. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes. The images of Elayna came to his mind making his heart to flutter. "She's the one after all" 

"What are you mumbling to yourself like that Ren?" JR ask but Ren just ignore him. His mind drifted away thinking the time he spent with her during the past. "She really is different" he mumbled as he fiddled with the ring in his finger in shape of a wing. 

"Hyung, what do we do once we find this Wu Yi Fan?" Ren heard Baekho ask Aron who were biting his fingernail in thinking pose. 

"We ask him where to find the missing key" Aron answered. "If we know how it looks like" he continued after a while and he can see anxiousness in their faces. 

"What and how do we know what the key look like?" Minhyun ask and Aron said "We just need to wait! According to the book, it will glow a silver color on full moon" 

Ren eyes widen and he knew has to warn Elayna. He strode away in the shadows as soon stood in front of her house. Elayna was in danger and Ren knew she will be scared to know of the secret he kept from her all this while "I'm sorry Elayna" he said as he placed a small note by the window and soon walked away. He knew it'll soon be out the secret he's been keeping from her. 

Elayna woke up and saw a piece of paper by her windowsill. "Eh?" she look around and read it. 

"Elayna, you are in grave danger...-Ren" 

"Danger? What danger?" Elayna thought before she closed the window shut and went to prepare to go to school. She knew it'll be a long day, but the words kept on repeating in her head "Danger" 

When she walked to school and saw Ren standing at the gate waiting for her. Elayna wanted to call out his name but didn't get the change when she saw Ren being attacked by Baekho and Minhyun. She met her Jin Hye and the both of them separated for their different classes. 

Elayna sat by the window the place she usually would sit and looked out the window. Her mind wondering until she felt a presence and a voice calling her "Elayna" 

Her face turned towards the voice and somehow their lips accidentally touched making the class quiet, the girls gasped and the guys were snickering. She realized their lips were attached pushed him away making him fall to the ground "YAH!" she yelled at him. he looked at Elayna apologetically and the teacher came in automatically made him sit at his table. 

Her face was flushing red as she look out and when she turned back to find the class staring at her. The teacher told her to concentrate in class and she responded with a nod. She gaze at the person sitting next to her and felt her whole face growing hot "Crap! Why am I acting this way!" she fanned herself "It's just an accidental kiss" 

Throughout the lesson she keep gazing at him, but eventually after many attempts their eyes met and it made her turn away. He smiled and saw the blushing girl beside him wants to tell him something. 

She spent the rest of the day daydreaming ignoring Ren and the whole class. Even Jin Hye noticed her best friend staring into space. "YAH! Are you still on Earth?" she said pinching Elayna's waist making her wince in pain. "Ouch...what was that for?" 

"You're spacing out a lot lately...did something happen?" she ask biting onto the rice she was eating. Elayna was debating in her mind *should I tell Hye Jin about the accidental kiss with Ren?* she received an evil gaze from her best friend and knew shaking her head *bad idea! She'll assault Ren or something* 

"Yah! What's on your mind?" Hye Jin ask and Elayna shook her head "Nothing....let's just finish eating" she said as she continue eating. 

Ren who were watching Elayna's every move ever since the incident kept on taking glances at the girl. *Elayna...you have no idea what you are up against. Please be careful* he thought as he watch her eating silently while her best friend were chattering away beside her.

Little does he know he held a secret only he knows and he decides when till is right he will reveal it to her. To Elayna "I must tell her before it's too late" Only time will tell. 

AN: Hi! Well sorry another short chapter...am totally out of ideas...well not really just my mind going way to far with the idea again. I need to slow down....hm...will update maybe tomorrow! Bye for now! 

p.s. comments are loved!