Surviving The Battle & Losing The One You Love The Most

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna went through the day with pure bliss as she and Ren were inseparable. Until one day Ren received news that Nu'est are challenging him and Elayna to a battle. Elayna's eyes darken and he knew she's up to something. 

"Elayna are you going to accept the challenge? I mean my hyungs are quite strong, stronger than me" Ren told her and Elayna nodded "If I have the strength like my mum, I think I can survive death." She answered him and saw her clenching her fist tightly. 

"Elayna....don't! You'll lose a life! Trust me!" he warned her. She stared deep into her eyes and said "Don't worry! I have you to protect me remember?" she said with a smirk. He nodded eventhough he's at loss afraid what the consequences are like. *Elayna...don't! You are too weak!* he thought thinking of a way to make her change her mind but to avail there was none. 

He look at the place and was surprised at the location. 

Place: Planet Nu'est

His eyes widen "Why is it there? She will be weaken if she goes there" he murmured. Elayna was looking at the necklace she replaced back to it's original place with a smirk. She was mentally preparing herself. 

Midnight comes and soon the two were on their way to planet Nu'est. Elayna heart was pounding with determination. "Whatever happens, I will be here to protect you. You and me we're meant to be together Ren" she said softly. He was surprised by her sudden change as he just nodded afraid for her. 

*Elayna...you don't know what you're up against* he thought as they reached Nu'est in ample time and soon Elayna and Ren were facing the rest of Nu'est and the king himself King Yunho were sitting on a temporary throne, his royal assistant, Changmin stood by his side. 

"I see you came as soon as you heard the news!" JR voiced boomed loudly. Elayna snorted "I'm not a wimp, of course I'll come! If it's a challenge I am happy to take it"

"Oh you got wits! Let's see if you got the strength!" Minhyun said as he released a tornado towards her as she dodge quickly. She snorted as she held onto her necklace tightly and closed her eyes as the  necklace glowed as a strong wind blew, her hair flying everywhere. 

"Are you ready to die, princess?" Baekho ask and Elayna smirked "I die, I die with honor and will never with regret!" she answered strongly. 

"Ooh feisty aren't we! Well prepare to die now!" Minhyun said

Ren stood beside Elayna grabbing her hand tightly into his "I'll be here! We go through together!" he said loudly enough for them to hear

"Aww is our Ren protecting our enemy. How sad if one of you die what will happen?"Aron said, with a smirk. Elayna and Ren's eyes widen. "I won't let that happen!" she answered strongly. 

Elayna eyes grew a dark shade as she held the necklace in the palm of her hand. Baekho sent electric current towards which she had a forcefield all around her and Ren. 

The forcefield faded and Elayna used her necklace. She saw the sun and moon came closer to the planet aligning together and there were thunder and lightling as well as a strong wind blowing strongly around them

"I won't let you kill us!" Elayna yelled out as her eyes turned a shade of blue as her hand glowed together. Minhyun, Baekho and Aron came forth with their powers. JR just watch as he ran towards her in full speed and grabbed her by her neck. She felt her her powers drained but she kicked him and he flew far as possible. Elayna fell onto the dusty ground were floating on air. She felt like she's being choked. *W-what's happening*

"Easy! This is the only way to control you" JR said "Elayna! JR hyung! Let her go!" Ren yelled. She saw him being thrown onto the ground by full force and Elayna couldn't watch as she turned her head away as she hear sound of smashing and pounding and sound  of screeches and then she saw Ren lying on the ground, bloodied all around. He was calling out for her "Ren.." she called him.

Time stopped as she jumped out of her temporary imprisonment and ran towards Ren. She unfreezed him and saw him breathing heavily. There were blood everywhere as she cried. "Elayna..." he breathed in and out harshly. "Ren! Please....wait a while okay!" She doesn't know what to do. *I wish uncle Lay was here to heal him* 

She heard a cough and she saw four figures surrounded her. She put on a forcefield as she held Ren in her arms until she felt him feeling lighter. "Ren?" she look at him. He was slowly closing his eyes and with his final breath he said "I love you Elayna" and he went limp. 

Elayna had tears in her eyes as she sobbed and cried. The forcefield soon faded and she got off the ground and soon used the power of the necklace She closed her eyes the necklace tightly in the palm of her hand "With the power of sun and moon I command you to time freeze!" 

Time froze once again as she put out her hand and there were a blue blaze. She unfroze time and threw the blue blaze to Nu'est as they burned and disintegrated into dusts as wind blew. Elayna saw where Ren were and saw him still bloodied and lifeless. A single tear fell from her eyes as she locked eye with the one and only King Yunho who stood up and went towards her. 

"I see why you are worthy to be Keeper of the Eclipse" he said to her. Elayna look at him. "You are just like your mother" he said "and your father" 

She look up at him "Please let me go back to Earth" she said and he nodded "I will personally send you there" he said. She stood up and took one look at Ren "Ren....if you could please let me bring him back to Earth with me" 

He nodded and he clicked his fingers Ren's body floating and soon they disappeared and Elayna saw herself in front of the pension. She look up at the old building and though *Eomma...I'm home* 

King Yunho who stood beside her interrupted "Why Earth?" he ask Elayna look at him and answered "It's my home, our home. The one planet I feel safe from harm" He nodded in understanding. 

Elayna went to the backyard where her mother's grave were. "Eomma.." she touched the gravestone. King Yunho left Ren lying on the ground next to her and gave her privacy. 

Elayna had a single tear fall from her eyes as she cry after losing another one she love the most. She kissed him softly on his cheek as the tears cascading more and more down "Ren...goodbye ..my love" She walked away and walked home, crying and wiping her face. She was emotionally unstabled as she went to a nearby bus stop and she felt a presence. 

"Dad" he wrapped an arm around her hugging her "Don't worry! I'm here" he said Elayna cried again as she knew that losing Ren was the one thing she can't get over as he was her first love, always and forever. But she never knew a new miracle will happen very soon

AN: Hi! Hehehehe erhm don't kill me for killing Ren!!!!! *run away* anywho I hope everyone like this chapter, eventhough how sad it became since you know...well hope everyone will be anticipating for the next chapter! Bye for now!