The Fairy & Finding New Clue

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woken up after having a rather peculiar dream. She look around and saw the three sleeping figures sleeping by her side. She stood up and realized that it was too early so she decided to take a short walk. 

She recall back what she dreamt about and it made her wonder *What does it mean?* she thought as she walk along a white path. There were purple flowers everywhere 

She look up into the sky and saw it's colors

"Wow" was all she could say. Then she heard a sort of cry for help nearby a small bush. She came closer and saw a small creature that looked sort of like a fairy were flapping about.

Elayna realized that she was trapped as her little foot were stuck. "Are you alright?" Elayna ask and the fairy-like creature look up at her 

"No! I got stuck! Please can you remove this. It's hurting me" she complained and Elayna removed the little rock from her foot. The fairy creature stood up, wobbly at first but manage to gain balance smiled at her "Thank you kind stranger." 

"Not a problem! How did you get stuck anyway?" Elayna ask and the small creature said "I was running away from the Wolf creature" 

"Wolf creature?" Elayna ask and the small creature nodded "They are vicious creatures! Us faeries are scared of them" she shuddered and Elayna felt chill down her spine. "Anywho, how may I repay your kindness, kind stranger?" 

Elayna thought for awhile and smiled "Food. I'm on a journey and haven't had anything to eat for days" she said and the faerie waved her hand around and soon Elayna saw all kinds of food appear right in front of her eyes. 

"It's....food!!!!" Elayna said happily "Thank you errr..." the faerie smiled "Call me Hi" she said and Elayna nodded "Thank you, Hi!" she sat down and ate the food happily. Hi watch as Elayna ate and wondered about this stranger. "You said you were on a journey. May I come with you? I may come in handy" she offered

"Won't your other faerie friends worry about you?" Elayna ask and Hi shook her head "No, us faeries are trustworth creatures. We can detect each other if we are in need of danger from far away." Hi explained and Elayna nodded "Ah, I see. But why doesn't anyone help?" 

Hi look down and Elayna swore she saw tears that dropped onto the ground like rain. "It's because they don't like me" Hi said with a sad tone. Elayna pulled Hi close to her and hugged her. "Don't say that! I'm sure they don't! Look I'll let you guide me around here! I'm on really imprortant journey and I really need help" 

Hi's face expresssion changed into a happy one and nodded "Okay! I'll be the greatest guide just for you kind stranger" she said "Wait I don't know your name" 

"It's Elayna..Elayna Wu. I'm from Earth" Elayna said. "Alright Elayna Wu from Earth, where do you want to go?" Hi ask and Elayna said "To find Teen Top and get back my baby from them!" Elayna's eyes were slightly slit as she gripped her knuckles tightly. "I won't forgive them" 

"Very well! Let's go!" Hi said and Elayna nodded "Come! Follow me! I have some friends too who is with me on this journey" Elayna said and Hi nodded. Soon the both were going back to where Sam, Yun and Teo were. 

"Ah! There you are Elayna. We were worried you got lost somewhere" Sam said "And I see you found yourself a friend" he added. Hi waved cutely and Elayna smiled

"Yes. Hi meet Sam, Yun and Teo Sam, Yun, Teo meet Hi. She said she will guide me and said she will be at help if needed" Elayna said and the three nodded "Well...shall we go?" Elayna ask and soon they were off along the winding road. 

The five were on the road when they saw something there. A teddy bear and Elayna recognize who it belongs to. "Minki-ah" she mumbled softly, a tear falls from her eyes. Hi saw her and decided "We'll find him! Don't worry Elayna!" She said with a smile upon her face. 

Elayna smiled nodded eventhough deep in her heart she was sad. *I just want my baby back in my arms* she thought as she look down and walked behind Yun who were observing her.

Even Sam and Teo were sad to see her cry knowing Elayna wants to have her baby back by her side. "We're all in his together! Whatever happens, we won't leave you!" Sam said and Elayna smiled and knew there's hope to find her baby. *Eomma is coming Minki-ah. Wait for Eomma" 

AN: Well I hope everyone like this chapter! There will be more! Will update soon maybe when I get to finish packing since I'm going to SIngapore tomorrow morning...so yeah! Bye for now!