Accident & Memory Loss?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woken up the next day feeling refreshed. She saw the house was empty and assumed everyone left her. She bathe and put on something comfortable to wear and sat on the couch, baby Minki on the floor, covered by a mat where he can be safe while crawling about. 

She ate the breakfast she made and the TV. 

Elayna grew bored after a few hours sitting on the couch and decided to take a walk. "Minki-ah..let's go and take some fresh air outside..." she said brightly and the baby was chuckling happily.

Soon she got ready and dressed Minki into something cute and soon got out of the pension. 

She walked by a garden nearby the pension and were smiling brightly as baby Minki were clapping happily with a huge smile upon his face as they walk along the stone path

Soon they walked towards the nearest park where Elayna held Minki up happily as they enjoyed the wonderful weather. She took a rest at a nearby bench and a little old lady and her grandsons were sitting there.

The teenage boys were happy to be holding Minki who equally happy to have some else to play with. Then Elayna look around for her purse and found it lost.

She told the old lady and her grandsons who's name were Youngmin and Kwangmin and left the park towards the garden. She then remembered she probably dropped at crossroads. 

As she was at the street she realize she saw something familiar at the other side of the road. Elayna didn't see that the red means for her to wait but she didn't see a car coming towards her in a dangerous speed. 

Next thing she know she was lying, in the middle of the street bleeding. The vision of someone she once loved before were in front of her before she out completely. 

Everything was in state of blur as her dad was called as they were rushing towards the hospital, worried. Minki were given to Kris by Youngmin who told him everything and Kris became even worried. 

He went in thought he saw a shadow from the window. He diverted his eyes to the bed  and he saw her, Elayna head bandaged lying unconscious. He held her hands tightly and fight back the tears that was about to fall.

Eventually fallen to the ground. Elayna was in a coma and the doctors have to wait till she woken up to see how her condition will be afterwards. 

Every single day her uncles, Hi, and even her best friends came to visit hoping she'll wake up. They even brought baby Minki who always play with his mother's hair everytime he's been placed on her side. He's already been weaned early so it's easier about him being fed. 

Everyday the family and friends prayed that Elayna will wake up and be alright but all hopes loss as every single day is always the same. She lay unconscious and not responding at all not even once and it worries them. 

Until one night, it was Hi's turn to stay over. She decided to go to the canteen and find something to eat. She was slightly curious about the humans as she were investigating of their behaviors not knowing someone snuck into Elayna's hospital room and touched her heart. 

The person kissed Elayna's pale lips and said "I hope one day we'll meet again Elayna Wu...I promise I will always be here to be protecting you" before he jumped out of the window and into the darkened sky. 

When Hi came back to the room, the atmosphere seem different when once she left earlier. "Huh, did someone come while I was out?" she said scratching her head. 

 

Then she heard like a soft growl from where Elayna were. Hi looked closer and saw Elayna looking at her, curiosity seen from her eyes. "Who are you?" Elayna ask and Hi fainted. 

When she woke up Elayna was staring down at her. Hi wanted to scream but pushed the button just as was instructed by Suho who taught her in case Elayna woke up. She smiled at Elayna

A few minutes later the nurse and a doctor came and were shocked to see Elayna now awake looking confused. They examined her as the nurse called her family and Kris as well as the rest in a rush surprised to see Elayna wide awake.

"Dad!" Elayna said "Elayna" he engulfed her in a hug almost squeezing the life out of her. "Dad...what happen?" she ask and Kris look at the doctor "Uhm you were in an accident...for two months now" he explained and Elayna's eyes went wide. 

"Oh gosh! I was out that long?"  she ask and everyone in the room nodded. "Arraso! Oh dad, I forgot to ask who is she?" she pointed to Hi

"She's....your friend.." Kris said, confused by she doesn't remember the faerie. "Huh, are we close like I am with Jin Hye, Juniel unnie and Joo Hoon oppa?" she ask and Kris nodded "Y-yeah..sort of like that" Elayna grinned "Well I guess it's okay! Dad! My 16th birthday is close by right?" 

Everyone in the room were in shock, just silence. "Ah....yeah..." Kris answered and the doctor said "Well Elayna...let's see how your condition is, will that be okay with you?" 

Elayna nodded "Sure doctor!" she said with a wide grin. Everyone else left the room except the doctor and a nurse who made a quick examination on her. Then when the doctor got out Kris approached him. "How is the condition of Elayna doctor?" he ask

The doctor took off his glasses and said "I'm afraid I have to do further examination. I will schedule a MRI for her tomorrow morning" Kris became scared but regain composure "please do whatever you can doctor" he gave the doctor the bow before he left and went in the room. 

 

He saw Elayna looking at him smiling widely. "Dad!" she said with a huge smile upon her face. "Elayna.." he sat by her side as she kept the grin upon her face. D.O. came in the room and told Kris

"I think it's best Elayna see Minki..." he said and Kris nodded as he took the baby in his arms and placed him on the bed beside Elayna who were looking at her dad confused.

"Dad, who's baby is this? Is he my baby brother? I didn't know you got married?" she ask him and he became confused. "Uh Elayna...this is Minki....no...he's your...son.." he said. and Elayna's grew bigger, bigger than D.O.'s. 

"Mwo????!" she said too loud. He knew this would be her reaction. The baby were playing with the hospital gown and were touching her s. "Yah! What are you doing?" she yelled at the baby who started crying. He picked Minki up and held him. 

The baby stopped crying and Elayna calmed down as well. "But I never do such thing dad...you know me...I'm not the type.." she said before getting cut off "Elayna...you're going to be 19 soon...not 16.." he said firmly and the atmosphere became quiet inside the room.

Kris left afterwards with Minki in his hands. He wasn't sure what to do but he know Elayna will swallow everything that he told her. He knew he have to tell her of what happened and hoped she will understand. 

From the window outside a shadow was seen and a figure who were floating on air were crying. He knew she won't remember her. *I'll try to make you remember me Elayna...you must...* he thought as he watch her biting her nails and mumbling silently in the dark. 

The next morning she went to the MRI and the doctor confirmed it, she has temporary memory loss. It will come back slowly at first and it takes time and Kris were relieved to know the good news. But he was afraid her emotions will get the best of her. 

As Elayna soon discharged from the hospital a week later, Elayna got to see new faces at the pension. She had to listen to Sam, Teo and Yun re-introduce themselves.

Hi weren't happy she doesn't remember her but introduced herself once again. They knew it will take a while for Elayna to get back all her memories so the only thing they can do is wait as only time will tell. 

AN: Hi! Well hope everyone like it...is kindda sad...it will be more sadder....i know am already sad.....hmm....will update in the morning. Is already late here! Bye for now!

p.s. here is a pic of Ren