Keeping Quiet and Suspicious Behaviour

Secrets of The Eclipse

"So what are your names and where both from?" her mother ask. Elayna swallowed the saliva that's stuck in "I'm Elayna and this is Ren..."

"her boyfriend" Ren cut in. Her mother smiled and said "Oh I see. Where are two heading?" 

Ren answered "Nowhere...we decided to live together...we just moved here from..."

"Jeju" Elayna cut in. Ren just kept quiet. "Yeah....we decided why not move to Seoul together since... we're going to be together" Elayna lied. 

"Oh I see" her mother said. "You two want a separate room or.."

"Separate" "One room" Elayna and Ren said at the same time.

"Separate please" Elayna said and the girl in front of her nodded. 

"What are you doing?" Ren just kept quiet as Elayna saw her came back with a smile "Well I'll show you to your rooms" she said politely "follow me" walking towards the stairs going up Ren and Elayna followed behind her. 

Ren whispered in her ear "Whatever you do, just keep quiet of our identities...." Elayna just nodded and knew she must hid her identity as well. Her thoughts were interrupted when her mom's voice said "Elayna your roomi is just across the hall. If you need anything I'll be in my room which is over there" she pointed to a room not far from where they are. 

"Gumapsumida" Elayna and Ren said bowing as her mother said "Good night!" she said before she disappeared inside her bedroom. She saw a few heads peeking out from the doors and saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen and Sehun as well as Tao 

"Shhh....be quiet!"

"Ooh...she's so pretty!" 

"but not as pretty as the princess" 

"yeah...true....she's just like her mother, Queen Maya" 

"Yeah..." 

Elayna glared at the five and retrieved inside her bedroom. She look around and saw how spacious it was. 

"Is smaller than my own room" Elayna said as she sat on her bed, crosslegged. Her body was tired as she laid and soon falls into a deep sleep. Tomorrow begins a new day for her as she will have new discoveries at the pension back in time. 

Next morning: 6.30am. 

Elayna woke up and saw Ren sitting by her bed. She woke up abruptly and felt dizzy. "W-what...I mean how'd you get in my room?" 

Ren smiled "Easy, pick lock" he showed the pin in his hand. Did you had a good sleep?" he ask

"I did...until you showed up" Elayna answered with a grumble. "What time is it?" 

"It's 6.30am." he said "Your mom called for breakfast..wash up. I'll meet you downstairs" he said before opening the door and close it quietly. It took Elayna a while to recover and woken up completely before she stood up and went into the bathroom. She stood in awe as she looked around the bathroom

She washed up and get herself cleaned up. She went through the shopping bags she brought along after the shopping trip yesterday with Ren and got into nice clothes

She went downstairs and saw the 12 at the table plus Ren sitting alone in the living room eating breakfast. "Good morning Elayna" her mother said with smile "Did you had a good sleep?" 

"Good morning" Elayna answered with a wide smile "Yes I did! Thank you! What's for breakfast?" she ask and saw the already finished food. "Omo....is all gone" 

"Miane..." her mom said "Why not you eat something else?" she said but Elayna just shook her head "I'll just have cereal" and so Elayna sat at the table after Chen got up from his place and she sat down with a bowl of cereal

"Eh, this beats dad's cooking" Elayna mumbled.

"What did you say?" Luhan ask confused

"Eh? Uhm nothing..." Elayna said scooping up her spoon and ate the cereal. *Note to self: keep quiet at all times* she mentally thought. She didn't know Luhan can hear her thoughts. He raised his eyebrows curious of what Elayna meant. 

After breakfast Elayna decided to help but when she was about to do it she saw her uncle Lay and Suho helping washing and drying the dishes. "Wow..." was all Elayna said as she decided to join Ren who was already back on the couch. 

"Ren..." she called him and the young boy look at her. "What Elayna?" he answered

"Uhm....so since we're here and all...what are we going to do?" Ren just kept his gaze at her and said "We're going to keep staying here" 

"Then?" Elayna cut in "What happens next?" 

"Then....we see what will see" Ren finished. "Be patient" 

Their discussion were stopped there when the 12 sat all around the living room. Her uncle Lay went to the piano and began playing with the keys

Elayna felt someone's breath on her neck and she saw her uncle D.O. and uncle Kai sitting next to her. She felt creeped out. 

"Kyungsoo...what do you think of this human?" Kai ask 

"Oi! I'm still older than you! I don't know..." D.O. answered. 

"Uhm excuse me..." Elayna ask and their eyes met. "What do you two think you're doing?" she said annoyed 

"We're trying to figure about humans which is you and this boy here" the two answered. *God! They are such weirdos* Elayna thought "Well can you two not get too close. It's getting claustrophobic here" 

They moved away and Tao came along. She felt nervous suddenly as she felt someone touching her neck where her necklace was. "Duizhang look at this" 

Kris came closer and she was frozen in place. "Huh, that's weird....where you get that necklace." she saw the rest of them surrounded her making Ren felt far away from her. She gave him a signal. *HELP!* but he just smiled *Stay in control* he said in his mind and she could hear him. *Eh? Uhm okay*

"It's a gift" Elayna said "From my late mother" She could see Ren's eyes darken and she knew she said something wrong. Then at that right moment, her mom came out of her bedroom smiling and with a bag. "Okay guys! I'm going to school!" 

"What's school?" the 12 asks 

"I'm taking Literature in the university...." she answered and Elayna slipped away since they were distracted. She ran to her room only to be pulled into another room. Ren's room. 

"Wow....your room is much nicer than mine" Elayna said. Ren just ignored her and looked out the window seeing her mother riding her bicycle. "Elayna...let's go"

"Go where?" Elayna ask

"University" Ren answered 

"Ehh???" was all Elayna said before Ren pulled her arm out of the bedroom and down the stairs, out of the door as they followed her mother with the motorcycle not knowing what will happen next. 

AN: Hi all! I hope all of you like this chapter! Is not much but is something....miane...I will update soon. Don't worry! Bye for now! Don't forget to leave a comment! Tootles!