Believe In Miracles & They Meet Once Again

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna go through the day at home mostly. She often skip school much to the annoyance of her dad who lecture her. SHe always have a comeback saying that she doesn't have anymore interest. Truth be told it's actually because she can't bear the fact that Ren will not be there, sitting beside her smiling at her. It's painful enough that he's gone and have to get pity from everyone in school. 

Jin Hye and Juniel often visited her as well as Joo Hoon who grew over protective of Elayna after found out what had happened to her. He often come by and be the shoulder to cry on, even Jin Hye and Juniel came to be a shoulder for Elayna. 

She grew weaker, eaten less and less while growing thinner. But the bump in the tummby shows so much she couldn't help but wonder if it'll survive. Yes, she is pregnant. (AN: don't ask! Is a crazy idea but trust me....it's coz for a good reason!)

Elayna woken up one day and thought she saw her mom smiling at her "Eomma.." her vision cleared and she saw her dad. "Dad..." 

"Hey...you feeling okay?" he ask 

Elayna nodded "Yeah...uhm dad...." she said looking scared. "Aren't you mad at me?" she ask him and he smiled "No....I'm not eventhough it's irresponsible but since your case I let it slide" he said. "Eat " he said as he pushed a tray of sandwiches and a glass of milk towards her. "Rest okay Elayna" he said and soon left her room. 

She picked up a slice of sandwich and began nibbling on it slowly as she look out the window. It's been several weeks ever since that day and Elayna always been having nightmares of when it happened. Recalling back seeing how Ren struggled to say the three words before he took his final breath.

A single tear unknowingly dropped as she swiped it away with her hand. "Aish! I need to stop thinking about that. I have to move on" she said as she stood up and went to wash up. She went out of her bedroom and saw her dad reading in the living room. 

"Dad" she called him as he turned his head towards her. She sat down facing her dad and ask "Dad how did you get over the fact of losing mom?" 

He stared long into her eyes and said "It was hard...."he said "Having to lose her almost made be insane..."he added "But when I see you I realized I have to see you grow up eventhough I thought of her everyday ever since the incident" 

Elayna was silent "Dad...how did mom die?" she ask and he lowered his head hiding the tears thats about to fall. "people from a planet of Matoki came to Earth, searching for her. They surrounded her when she was in a weaken state. At that time, I was assigned to do my duty at a nearby planet. I didn't know until I received news of the attack from Suho" he went silent and Elayna knew it's hard for him

"Dad..." he look up at her and said "Whatever happens, don't lose faith or hope. Just keep moving forward and you will be alright" he patted her head gently and Elayna nod with a soft smile. 

He left her alone as she thought of what he said. She stood up and walked towards the open window. The rocking chair which was a gift from her uncle Suho and uncle Lay was pushed slightly as it rocked back and forth before she placed a hand on the window staring up into the bright blue sky watching the cloud passes by. 

Thens he thought she saw something passed by her. She rubbed her eyes trying to look closely but she only saw blurry image through her eyes. She decided to follow the object. Running out of her apartment wearing only a cardigan she look around. 

She heard a noise and saw flames at a far corner just a block away from her. She went towards the alley and came closer, slowly one step at a time, taking precautions. 

Then she saw a red and a mix of orange flame and there she saw it. A beautiful Phoenix right in front of her very eyes. She stumbled and fell on the ground slightly scraping her knees when she saw the Phoenix engulfed in flames and soon faded changing into a figure. A figure she known and mourned for a long time ever since the incident. 

"Ren" she cried out as she lost consciousness and soon were carried to where she belong flying soaring high up into the air and into the soft bed of her bedroom as he watch her unconscious state waiting for her to wake up with a smile upon his face. 

AN: Hi! Well I think that would be a good reunion don't u think? I wanted to wait more longer but well I decided why not now, since it's just at the peak...will update tomorrow...probably. Bye for now!