The Final Battle, Phoenix & 12 Guardians of the Eclipse

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna hid herself well behind the door as the others hide someplace else in the hideout. She tried not to be too conspicuous.

But at that moment baby Minki decided to do gurgling noises and made the door being pulled away from the hiding place and Elayna saw Chunji's smirk.

"We found the intruder" he said aloud and the rest of Teen Top came over as Elayna cowering still. "What have we here?" CAP said with a smirk as the rest of Teen Top surrounded her. 

"Get away from her!" Sam yell out getting his weapon out. "Don't even dare touch her!" Yun added. Teo ran to Elayna and pulled her behind him "Don't worry Elayna. We're here to protect you" he whispered and she nodded. 

"I see you have yourself friends, interesting enough." CAP said. "Captain what should we with these intruders?" RIcky ask and Elayna swore she saw an evil grin appeared. "Destroy them" he said and Elayna knew all of them are done for. 

The hideout changed as it turned into an open desert and Elayna came out from behind Teo "We're not scared of you Teen Top!" 

She heard laughter and she felt angry. "These puny things against us?" the leader said "We accept the challenge" Elayna gulped as she passed the baby to Hi who turned into human form

"We're ready when you are!" Elayna replied "Tsk, this human you never give up do you? Well then! Let me show you what we're made of!" Chunji said and at his hands blue fire appeared and Elayna got her necklace ready. 

Chunji threw the blue fire towards them as they dodged and managed to escape. Elayna didn't get a scratch and look around "Yun, Sam, Teo are you three alright?" and they answered simultaenously "We're alright! Are you alright Elayna?" they ask and Elayna nodded "I'm fine. We must not give up" 

They nodded and drew out their weapons. Elayna got ready with her own power. First she used wind and it blew the six of them further away. Elayna used water and threw water towsards them at fast speed they were drenched. 

"Captain, I'll show her" Ricky said and CAP nodded. Ricky moved his hand around in a circle and Elayna were worried what he will do. Elayna felt a hot sensation all around her and she saw she was surrpunded by a ring of fire. 

"ELAYNA!" Sam, Yun, Teo and Hi yelled as Elayna felt pain in her head as if something controlling her mind. She fell on the ground holding her head. "AH...Stop! It hurts!" 

"This is just the beginning, Princess Elayna" CAP said. Niel smirked and used his powers. She felt more pain as if she was being sliced from the inside. "Ahhh..." she gritted her teeth, trying to endure the pain. 

Changjo came towards her as the ring of fire disappeared and he knelt down in front of her. "You shouldn't have caused the trouble in the first place" he said and Elayna looked straight into his eyes.

He smirked and placed a hand on her head and she felt throbbing pain again. She gritted her teeth and she could see the smirk and the glint in his eyes. Full of hatred. 

If...you...hurt....my...baby...I...will...never...forgive you..." she said still in pain. She felt her hand frozen and saw Changjo holding it and it was frozen solid. "Cold princess..."he said

She was angry and the ice melted. With full force she hit her hands on the ground and the ground shook. "Whoa!" Changjo said stepping back. "Captain, the princess is angry..." CAP smirked

"Now is my turn" he said as he came towards her but she shielded herself with a force field. The rest of Teen Top except for L.Joe were drawing nearer and nearer towards her. 

"Time to teach this princess a lesson!" RIcky said as he blast her full force with electric current. Elayna was well protected under the force field.

Niel used a bow and arrow and tried to break the force field with it but alas it was an utter failure. "Aish! Captain, what do we do?"Changjo said growing impatient.

Elayna held tightly to her necklace and she was praying someone out there will save her.She was getting scared. She saw Sam, Yun and Teo surrounded by Teen Top.

Elayna's force field disappeared as she ran towards them "Don't!" but it was too late as she saw three lifeless body on the ground, bleeding to death.

She cried out in sadness and anger. "UWAHHH!!!!!!!" she yelled out. Then she went on a rage as she hit everyone of Teen Top including L.Joe with her powers. The sun and moon come together and thunder struck and rain started to pour. 

Hi who were hiding were pulled by Changjo who held her under a knife point. "Release her" Elayna growled. Baby Minki was still in the faerie's arms. 

"Not until you admit defeat Princess Elayna" CAP said "NEVER!" Elayna shouted and CAP smirked "Guess we have no choice then" The knife stabbed Hi's neck green blood oozing out clearly.

"There's no such thing as faeries" they rest of Teen Top chanted. L.Joe. wanted to do something but he doesn't know what to do.

"HI" she yelled as Hi was released and fell on to the ground, unstable breathing. "Elayna....it's been nice meeting you..." as she closed her eyes and lay there lifeless.

Elayna cried and looked at the laughing Teen Top with pure hatred. "You killed the people I cared the most" she glared at them "And now" she stood up and with pure hatred she walked towards them. Baby Minki slung him around her waist using a cloth

"I won't forgive you all" she used her powers on them; healing ,fire, wind, water, thunder, flight, light, earth, ice, telekinesis, teleportation, and time control and soon she felt exhausted.

Teen Top were injured but still able to stand and get closer to her. Elayna covered herself with the cloak and teleported herself someplace else as they were chasing after her. Until she fell on the soft sand tired and baby Minki were fussing about. She was gasping for air.

"Minki-ah...I don't think Eomma can make it..." she said as she laid him on top of her tummy and hugged him. "Eomma love you Minki-ah..." she said and she saw Teen Top coming towards her. *this is it...my fate..* she thought.

Then she saw fire all around and a Phoenix flying high up and struck them one by one. She sat up and with her blurry eyesight she saw the Phoenix turned into a figure. "Ren" she whispered and he struck Teen Top with his powers. 

Then she saw 12 figures coming towards her and she saw them fighting and using their powers and defeating Teen Top. 

"Captain! We're losing" Chunji said and Changjo, Ricky, and Niel nodded. L.Joe who wasn't injured much placed a hand on the leader's shoulder "We should give defeat" but CAP shook his head

"I will not admit defeat" then he called someone using a firework and in an instant Elayna saw six figures flying high above them all and came down. 

"You called us CAP?" one said. "Yongguk, we're losing" Changjo said "CAP won't admit defeat?" the guy Yongguk ask and the rest of Teen Top nodded and Yongguk looked at Elayna. "Ah...you look oddly familiar" he said and Elayna stepped back. 

Ren came in front of them and said "You are not to harm her" he said. Elayna was shocked to see this side of Ren. "Oh, she has someone to protect her eh? Sounds like she's an important person here" Yongguk said and then he observed Elayna and saw the necklace. 

"Ah...I see why..." he said "Youngjae, identify her" he commanded and the person name Youngjae pressed a few button on his iPad device and Elayna's eyes widen as her full profile were shown in front of them. 

"Elayna Wu. 18 years old. Daughter of ____ & Kris Wu" Yongguk raised his eyebrows and said "Interesting" he said "She possesed the Eclipse ring during her 18th birthday. Have a 10 months old baby name Minki."

Zelo came in "You want me to destroy her leader?" he said and Yongguk nodded "Be my guest" the leader said and Zelo, stood in front of her "I will make you lose your life, just like your weak mother!" he said with a sneer. 

Then she saw a dragon flying high above and someone stood in front of the enemies. "Not if I can help it" he said and Elayna was surprised "Dad!" 

"Elayna....run as fast as you can away from me you understand me?" he said and Elayna nodded "Okay dad" she ran away and soon she saw Yongguk, Youngjae, Zelo and the rest as well as Teen Top were surrounded by the rest of her uncles. Ren was also one of them. 

She watched from afar. *please let them be safe..please...* she prayed and there in front of her eyes she witness her dad, her uncles and Ren were fighting them with full force. She fainted due to exhaustion and when she woke up she was in a soft bed, baby Minki by her side sleeping soundly.

She looked outside the window and saw 13 figures outside as well as three figures were training. Her eyes went wide. " No! I can't be...then.." she saw the door opened and Hi appeared. 

Elayna instantly hugged Hi who were surprised by the sudden contact and hugged her back. "Hi,,,I...I..." Elayna sobbed. "It's alright! Everyone is safe and sound now.." she said patting Elayna's back gently. 

Elayna was happy as she came out to the courtyard and the 13 figures were smiling at her. Elayna knew that those she cared about the most are safe and sound and knew it's over now.

But she doesn't know there will be a heartbreaking moment for her soon and it will leave her to a final decision that changed her fate forever.

AN: Hi! Well first off I wanna say that I'm sorry for not updating but good news is I did...thanks to my sudden trip to SIngapore. On the way by car, I typed it in my phone and due to time I can't write it...but I decided to type it  tonight, a night before I leave back to KL, my home country...so yeah...So...I hope everyone like it...will update tomorrow probably. Bye for now!