Back To Earth & Soon To Meet Again

Secrets of The Eclipse

As soon as they landed at a familiar place. Elayna look at her dad and he gave her a look and thought *you'll understand* he told her as she nodded. She look at the four new friends and said "I'll let you live here but need to be careful not to reveal your true identity" 

"We promise me won't" Hi and Lunafly said together and Elayna knew she could trust them as Elayna look at them and her uncles and straight to her dad and said "I hope everyone will cooperate coz this world is different."

There were nods and Elayna said "Well let's go in...ah....whatever happens tell me ok....or my dad..or the guardians" Sam, Teo and Yun nodded but Hi said "Uhm how about our place to stay..." Elayna whip her head back and said "You'll be staying here" she pointed at the building in front of them. 

Their eyes went wide and were in confusion. "Let's go in" Elayna said and went first followed by her dad and her uncles leaving Sam, Teo as well as Yun and Hi speechless. They hurried inside and were invited inside a cosy home. 

"What is this place?" Hi ask and Elayna smiled "This used to be my mom's pension. Well grandfather's but my mom closed it but it's still our property so we kept it as it is, right dad?" she said and her dad nodded. "I'm sure all of you will be comfortable here.." she added.

"I'll show you all to your rooms." Elayna said and shown them different rooms for each one of them

Elayna put baby Minki in the nursery just next door to her bedroom as the baby lay fast asleep peacefully

She knew it used to be hers. She often come by and finally made some changes here and there and play around with the teddy bear on the chair. Elayna look out the window and thoughts were to her mom.

"Eomma..." she murmured and looked at the sleeping baby.

She smiled and closed the door behind her slowly not to wake him and entered her bedroom

Elayna saw some clothes in the wardrobe and changed into them. Feeling the comfortable feeling of being at home engulfing her 

Elayna sat up in bed and look out the window looking up to the moon the only source of light in the dark room.

She thought about what had happened at the planet and it made her sadder even more. She climbed out of bed and went to the nursery.

Elayna aww'ed at how her how Minki were sleeping and thought of him. She saw him open his eyes and let out a small whimper before crying. Elayna picked her up and sat on the chair.

Looking out the window once again Elayna fed baby Minki back to sleep and watch him nuzzled closer to her. She kissed his chubby cheeks and decided to let him sleep with her. 

She placed him on the king size bed and laid next to him, kissing his cheek gently not to wake him up again and soon Elayna fell into a deep peaceful sleep. 

Unknown to her a pair of eyes were watching her from afar. The figure were worried after following her back to Earth. *Elayna...* he said her name.

He flew up to the roof and sat there looking up towards the starry sky, as the full moon were the only source of light. *We'll meet again Elayna Wu....and this time I won't let you go* the person thought as he flew high up into the sky and disappeared completely in the darkness. 

AN: Hi~ Yeah! Miane...took me a long time to update...been having a rather weird writers block plus been busy babysitting my niece and nephew these past few days...so yea...hope everyone like it...