Yoeboseyo Sarang

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woke up, got dressed into clothes she brought along with her 

And she went out of the room. Baby Minki still sleeping soundly She decided to have her breakfast in the dining room. When she  arrived at the dining room she saw the table was set and nicely cooked breakfast was served. 

She saw Sandeul was holding a spoon and greeted her "Good morning Miss Elayna. Did you have a good sleep?" he ask with a smile

"I did. Thank you" she ask as she sat down and begin to eat. "The breakfast looks wonderful" she complimented and she saw him grinned. "Thank you. all of  them are for you" she was surprised as he continued eating. "For me?" she ask

He nodded "Why, you are my special guest I want you to enjoy your time during your stay here" he said with a smile. "Arraso. I mean...I understand. Thank you Sandeul." 

The dining table was quiet as only the sound of cutleries were heard  Elayna was eating happily when she heard a cry. She excused herself and rushed back to the bedroom and saw the baby crying face beoming red.

"Aigoo...aegy-ah...eomma is here...don't cry" she said as she picked him up trying to make him stop crying. "You must be hungry huh Minki-ah" she said as she unstrapped her bra and put him to her as he nuzzled his nose and begin to drink. "Aigoo my baby. you must be so hungry huh" she said as she wipe the tears from his eyes. 

After feeding him she burped him and brought him to the dining room afterwards and sat at her sat down. Sandeul who was already finished eating said "I'll help take care of him, while you finish up your breakfast" she nodded and gave Minki who weren't really fond of strangers were fussing about.

"Choi Minki, he's here" Sandeul said and Elayna dropped the fork that she was holding. Her eyes were staring into his "What?" she said surprised 

"He's here" he pointed to a figure coming in the room. Her head turned towards the figure and her eyes widen as there in front of her is him, the one she wished she'd forget but never will. "Ren" 

"Elayna!" he engulfed her in  a hug. She was confused "How did you know I was here?" she ask and Sandeul stepped in "I told him." 

Her jaw dropped  surprised "You told him?" Sandeul nodded "Of course! I'll leave you both to talk" he said and left the room. Elayna was dumbfounded. 

"What are you doing here Ren" she said turning away from him. He looked hurt "I came..to find you. I heard from one of the maid you escaped last night. Why do you do that?" 

"I have my reasons why I leave. It's in my own free will to" she said lying. He knew she's lying. "You're lying. Tell me the truth Elayna" 

Elayna turned around and their eyes met as she look at him with hurtful tears in her eyes. "It's because of..." she paused not wanting to tell the truth knowing it will ruin his relationship with his parents. He waited after the long pause 

"Well?" he ask, slightly impatient. Elayna glared at him and turned away. "I want to go back home. Back to Earth" she said avoiding the question. 

He knew there was an answer but she was avoiding it. "Why are you avoiding my question Elayna...are you...hurt?" he ask and Elayna looked at him tears start streaming down her eyes. Then he knew the answer. 

He tried to hugged her from behind but she pushed him away. He tried once again and whispered in her ear. "I ended it with Seolhyun. But it was my mother who insist on continuing with the wedding. Miane..I hurt you again, Elayna" she closed her eyes as she try to stop the tears from rolling down from her eyes but alas it fail as she was crying again. 

"I wished I could do anything to be with you but it is my mother's wish for us to be married" he said. The words pierced through her heart as she turned around facing him and look straight at him. She slapped him and said "I hate you! I never want to see you ever again!" 

Soon Elayna ran out of the dining room sobbing as she ran towards her bedroom. Along the way she passed Sandeul who was confused. He saw tears in her eyes and knew she's hurt too badly. "Ren, you hurt her too much this time" Sandeul mumbled. 

Elayna ran to her room and laid on the soft mattress of her bed. She was crying, her hair all wet and her heart broken. She fell asleep and didn't realize that danger was lurking nearer towards her and they are back with a new plan and revenge. 

AN: Ok....uhm I hope everyone like this chapter. I know everyone are wondering what will happen next, Stay tuned to find out, bye for now!