Getting Information & Scary Kind of Drama

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna everyday kept her eyes on Ren. Everywhere she is him. The feeling kept on coming. And soon she had sudden feeling everytime their eyes met. *Who are you Ren* she thought and watch him smiling at her. Elayna couldn't help but feel flustered.

*I really need to know more about you Ren..and I need information* she thought as she went home and found her dad in his room reading a book. 

"Dad. Can I ask you something?" Elayna ask. Kris put down his book and look at her "Sure Elayna. What is it?" she look at him and said "There's this guy. His name is Ren and..." 

"Ren?" her dad said "Uh yeah...anywho...we're in the same university and he said awhile back we're closer than I think...what does he mean dad?" 

He look at Elayna and thought for awhile. *should I tell her the truth?* he thought and saw her waiting patiently. "Uh Elayn...I think you should ask Ren that" avoiding the question. 

"DAD!" she was mad he can tell. "Alright! You are impatient like your mom" she gasped. "Do not say that about Eomma!" she retorted and he became scared. "Calm yourself down and I'll tell you" she sat down and look at her. 

"Ren. Or his real name is Choi Minki. He's from planet Nu'est" Elayna's eyes grew wide. "He came at first to help you dind out about your mother, when you turned 18 he brought you back to the past and well you two went through a lot together" he finished and Elayna try to swallow everything. 

"Is that all?" he ask and Elayna nodded before retreating out the door. As he was about to exit the door she said "Can I ask you one last thing dad?" 

"Sure. Anything" he said and Elayna turned around "Is he the father of my baby?" she ask and Kris was surprised "I...think you should find out youself that Elayna" a cry was heard from the other room and Elayna nodded

"Arraso dad...thanks for telling me" as she walk out of her dad's room towards her own bedroom. She thought of what he said and also remembered back what Ren said when they first met outside of the university. 

The next morning Elayna went to the university still thinking and more questions still unanswered. As she parked her bicycle at it's place. 

At the entrance she saw Ren smiling and waving at her. She waved back until she saw a girl coming towards him. Then she saw him shocked as they talked. and Elayna saw Ren walking inside the building.

Elayna felt torn inside. Rather familiar feeling inside of her. She slowly went inside and saw them; Ren and the girl and  there she saw smiling wickedly at her.

"She seem so close to him." Elayna said and retreating inside the building with slow defeating steps. As she found out the girl's name is Seolhyun and Elayna heard she's smarter than anyone here in the university and she's under a scholarship. 

Elayna often look her way the next few days and realize how pretty she was. Elayna once saw her at the hallway and she was looking out the window. 

Seolhyun kept on glaring at her and Elayna were confused. *Why is she glaring at me? Does she know me? Why can't I remember anything?* she thought to herself. 

One day she saw Seolhyun in a studio. She was graceful doing ballet.

"She's so perfect. That's why she's so into Ren" she said aloud. She realized that Ren seem distracted by Seolhyun and it made her torn even more inside. 

Elayna decided to walk around the town alone. She went to the subway and were at the station feeling rather down. 

She walked around town for hours and it made her feel better. But once she got home she saw Seolhyun at the park nearby the pension. 

"Well well well...I see princess Elayna doesn't give up does she?" Seolhyun said. Elayna was confused "What do you mean? I never met you before" Elayna said and Seolhyun let out an evil laugh 

"Hah! You must be joking! After surviving that battle with those idiotic group just to take back your brat you don't pretend you don't know me!" she smirked "You stole Ren from me, and now I'll steal him back!" a knife appeared in her hand and Elayna felt scared. Not sure what Seolhyun meant. 

"And I thought I could get you then but since you survived it I'll get rid of you now!" Seolhyun said approaching towards Elayna. "No! What do you want from me?" 

"What I want? I want you to die!" Seolhyun said in vengence. Elayna covered herself "No! Please! Don't hurt me!" Elayna begged almost in tears. 

At that moment Elayna heard a voice "SEOLHYUN, STOP!" Elayna uncovered her arms and saw Ren holding Seolhyun's arm, preventing her from coming near her. "Ren" Elayna and Seolhyun said together

Ren look at the both of them "What is happening here?" he ask wanting to know what just happened. Seolhyun put on a fake expression "Ren! Elayna wanted to hurt me.." pointed a finger at Elayna who looked guilty 

"Is this true Elayna?" Ren ask and Elayna shook her head "No! It's not like that! Ren! Trust me! I will never hurt anyone!" she said  "And look she was blackmailing me" Elayna shook her head

"No! Ren! Believe me! I will never...." tears started to fall down from her eyes Elayna knew she's not strong enough so she run off crying. It was raining quite heavily making the mood became much worst than ever.

When she got home she cried and cried, Minki accompanying her that night. She knew there must be a reason why Seolhyun is doing this. *But why Ren? I don't even what kind of relationship we are in right now* 

That night she fell asleep with tear stains on her cheeks and not knowing there will be heartbreaks and a truth will be revealed very soon and it will clear up the confusion she had and make her understand what everything that's happening. 

AN: Ugh! I feel so cruel right now. Don't hate me! I know I'm evil...miane....Will update a better chapter...after all these confusion it'll be so clear so so clear. Well bye for now!