Getting to Know The Truth In EXO Planet

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna never knew living under the same roof with her mom would change her. She temporarily became a university student taking Literature same with her mom who kept her eyes on her ever since that night Elayna accidentally blurted out about her coming from the future.

Ren kept his calm and collected self and it made Elayna even more hard to depend on him much,regretting to even coming to the past with him as she felt it's getting troublesome. But there's a reason and it will soon be revealed very soon.

It happened to be Monday and Elayna came down and saw a commotion. "What's going on here?"she ask as she saw the 12 standing beside her mom. Ren stood at a far corner watching them.

"Elayna" her mom said "Where are they taking me?!" 

"Eh? Taking you? I don't know" Elayna answered. Kai cuts in "EXO." 

"EH???" was what Elayna and her mom reaction were before they were brought into the ship, Ren following behind her as they soon departed into the sky and into space. 

"This can't be happening!!" Elayna thought. Her necklace was glowing brightly as she picked it up and observed it carefully. She fell asleep on the chair and when she opened her eyes Ren were calling her "Elayna...hey Elayna..are you awake?"

"huh?" she look up at him "Wh-what? Ren...where am I?" she ask confused. He nodded "We're here...." he said

"Here where exactly?" she ask 

"EXO" he answered and her eyes widen. The door was open and the 12 along with her mom looking outside made her curious. She stood beside her mom and she was in awe "Wow" was all she could say before Ren pulled her arm down following behind the 12 guardians. 

"Where are we going? Ren!" Elayna ask worried, 

"The palace apparently..." he answered and Elayna became even more confused than before. "P-palace???"

Then what Elayna saw in front of her made her eyes wide and her jaw dropped to the floor literally. Ren smirked and thought *cute* before he said "Close your mouth before some kind of creature gets in your mouth"

Elayna closed and smiled sheepishly. "Ehehehehe sorry" she look at the view "is so..." she paused "grand!" she continued 

They were brought inside and Elayna couldn't help but stood at the entrance in shock as she saw how big the palace were. "Wow.." 

Elayna saw her mom were escorted to her room and so were Elayna and Ren who had a room across from each other. Elayna were in awe trying to get used to the fact that the palace was what more than she expected it to be. 

She sat on the bed and a maid brought in food. She stared at it's odd colors and textures and once she tasted it she ate it eventhough she was in doubt it'll be poisoned. 

After resting Elayna decided to look around. She was in awe as she saw the surrouding. "This is even bigger than South Korea itself!" she thought aloud 

"No...I think Mars is bigger than South Korea itself" a voice was heard and Elayna turned around and saw her dad. "Da-I mean Kris...you startled me"

He just kept quiet and then he asked "What are you curious about Elayna?" the question caught her off-guard. "My  mom's past" she blurted out and covered with her hand. Her dad's eyes grew darker. "I mean..about my mom..." 

"So...why are you here?" he ask

"I...was curious how she looks like and I saw what happen...I wanna know more" she paused "not because I'm selfish or anything..I just wanna meet her" she said in a whisper. 

"Does your father know you're here?" he ask and her eyes begin to water. "No...but he might not have to know" 

"What does that suppose to mean?" Kris ask, irritated. 

"The truth will come out eventually and I won't have to explain the details" Elayna said strongly before strode off to a different direction her heart beating faster than ever

*OMG! I JUST TALK BACK TO MY OWN DAD!!* Elayna thought "Ottoke!! He will kill me!!* 

The next day: 

Elayna was informed that it's the coronation ceremony. She got dressed into a white flowy dress just below her knees as she made her hair into braids. She got out of the room and Ren saw her. "Wow" was all he said "You look amazing"

Elayna blushed "Thank you..Let's go" she said and Ren brought his arms out "After you my lady" Ren said politely. Elayna couldn't believe the Ren she is seeing right now. She slung her arm around his and soon they walked towards the balcony where the coronation ceremony will be held. 

Elayna was amazed at the crowd of people below watching in anticipation. She felt scared but Ren grabbed her hand and squeeze it tightly. Elayna look at him, confused but her heart soften as she saw his eyes. Her heart pounding loudly in her chest as she touched her chest *What is this feeling?!*

She heard this bald guy saying things such as evil forces and promise and she saw her mother were crowned but then her eyes diverted to her uncle Tao and Chanyeol's faces. *What's going on?* she thought and she heard Ren *Your mom is in danger!*

*Danger? From what?* before Elayna could realize it she saw fire and commotion happening down below as she she saw creatures she thought only appear on fairytales happening right in front of her eyes.She saw a snake slitering towards the balcony as she tried to resist and screamed.

Ren hit the creature multiple times with a dagger before it falls down below. "Thanks Ren" Elayna said and Ren nodded *Go stay with your mom at her chamber! You'll be safe there!" he said before jumping down from the balcony and joining the fight.

Elayna ran back towards the chambers and saw her mom asking one of the maids "Eomma!" Elayna called accidentally but her mom didn't hear her. Elayna saw her mom went towards the entrance and Elayna chase after her "Wait!! Don't go out! It's dangerous!" but it was too late as she saw her mom captured by a dragon and she saw a red dragon fighting it off. 

Elayna saw her dad coming down from the red dragon with his sword drawn out. There were metal clashing and blood everywhere as Elayna looked away. She saw her mom holding tightly to her necklace and Elayna automatically did the same as the necklace glowed brighter than before. 

Elayna look up and saw the sun and moon coming together as one and her eyes went to her mom *eomma* she thought as she saw the enemies getting distracted. She saw the enemies were finally defeated and disappeared into dusts. Elayna let out a sigh of relief as she saw the sun and moon separated and she saw the citizens of EXO cheering loudly. 

"That was what happened" Elayna said as she decided to go in her room. Elayna saw her mom and dad together made her smile as she gripped tightly onto her own necklace. "Eomma....Thank you...I now know." She smiled as she changed and soon fell into a deep sleep a smile upon her face not knowing what will she be up against next. 

AN: Hi! Well that's a long chapter right? Yeah...am weird...Will update soonest as I can! Wish me luck! Oh and do leave a comment! Please and thank you!