Meeting Ren and Time Travelling?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woke up and saw a guy beside her on her bed. She woke up startling him. "W-who are you? H-how did you get in my room, my house?!" she shouted. 

He smiled "I'm Ren...and I won't harm you princess Elayna" he said making Elayna's eyes widen in shock "H-how did you know my name?!" she panicked "Oh my God! You must be a stalker! Get out!" she threw her pillows at him

"Stop! Stop!" he blocked himself with both his arms. "I'll tell you!" he replied. She stopped throwing random items to him and sat back, but still holding a lamp in case. 

"My name is Choi Minki, but I like to be called as Ren. I'm from planet Nu'est and I came to help you princess" he told her "Don't panic! I know this is sudden but I know you want to know about your mother.." 

Unconsciously Elayna nodded "H-how'd you know that you weirdo!" she retorted, still scared what he might do to her. He let out a sigh "You don't believe me do you?" and she nodded. "yes, I don't. Say one thing to make me convinced that you won't kidnap me or anything" 

Ren placed his hands on his forehead and looked her way

He came closer to her and it made her jump back. "W-what are you doing?" scared. He held the necklace that lay around her neck fiddling with the ring and smiled "Watch" 

Then her saw it glowing different colors. It made her even more shocked. "W-what is happening?" he  stared deep into her eyes and said "You really are the next heir" 

"Eh? What do you mean?" she ask confused. He spotted the EXO symbol and picked it up from the box "Does this look familiar to you?" 

She stared at the object and back at Ren and goes straight to the object taking it "I don't know. Is somewhat familiar. But the symbols I saw is what really interests me"

"Come..let's go!" he urged, grabbing her hand. "Eh? Wait...where are you taking me" she ask as he disappeared into thin air together with her. 

20 years before:

"EH? Where am I?" she thought as Ren smiled at her. "It's your mom's pension...don't you recognize it?" she stared at the buliding and she saw her mom bicycling. 

"Let's follow her" Ren said and a motorcycle appeared as Ren rode on it placing a helmet on his head "You're not coming?" Ren ask her as she reluctantly placed herself at the seat as Ren placed a pink helmet o her head and start up the engine. 

The motorcycle swerved smoothly as it followed the smiling girl. Elayna was still confused just kept quiet. Then they saw  her mom going to a university. She was looking happy as they followed her. 

"What will we do now?" Elayna ask at the entrace when the guard stopped them. "We wait for her...wanna go someplace to kill time?" Ren ask and Elayna nodded. They rode on the motorcycle and went around Seoul throughout the day. 

When they went back to the university they saw Elayna's mother already jumping about towards her bicycle. They saw her cycled out of the entrance and soon they followed behind her. Until they saw her stop at a restricted area "What will happen here?" Elayna ask Ren but he smiled "Just wait and you will see"

Then the two of them saw a silver lining comng closer. Elayna saw the necklace around her mom's neck were glowing and so were hers. "What's going on Ren?" she ask him but he didn't answer as a silver spaceship appeared as it landed and she saw 12 figures getting out of the ship

One by one she saw the figures, wearing hoods as they reveal themselves and Elayna's eyes went wide. "It's dad and the uncles..." she said aloud but Ren closed with his hand "Shhh! Be quiet! They might hear you!" 

Elayna looked up and saw the same symbols that she seen before in her room. "What are those symbols?" she thought  as she watch her mom being surrounded bu the 12. 

She saw her uncle Kai coming closer to her and said "Hi" with a smile. "H-hi" Elayna heard her mom answered. "W-who I mean what are you?" she continued

"Us? We.." Kai paused and pointed to the signs "Are the Guardians of the Eclipse" and Elayna had the same expression her mom made. 

"Guardians of the Eclipse?!" Elayna whispered to Ren who kept quiet just nodded. Then her mom ask "H-how did you get out of there?" 

Then her uncle Lay came out opening his palm out to her as Elayna saw her mom fainted before caught by her dad. Elayna watch in anticipation as she see her dad placed her mom on a ground which was covered by grassed made by her uncle D.O. "Wow..." was all Elayna could say as she watch what happens next.

AN: Hey! I hope you all like the 2nd chapter...it'll be just like what had happened but in Elayna's point of view! There will be a plot twist! Stay tuned!