The Truth of The Prophecy

Secrets of The Eclipse

"This books provide the destiny of anyone who inhert the Eclipse ring" he said and Elayna knew what he meant as Elayna unclasp it from her neck and placed it in the palm of her hand "This ring?" 

Her dad just nodded "Yes, so the next one is you Elayna. I think you are ready." He said and it made Elayna even scared. "R-ready for what? And you didn't even tell me who this Queen Maya was" 

Kris became silent and Elayna was impatient "Dad aren't you gonna tell me?" she said annoyed by his silence. Kris eyes look at hers and said "She's your grandmother"

'BWO?!!!!" was all Elayna said before she fainted. Kris sighed and saw the door opened. "Kris...did you tell her?" Kris saw Suho peeking from the door as he pointed to Elayna. "Oh, she didn't take it so well huh?"

"Yeah...." Kris answered "Give her time. She'll come through..just like ___ did" Suho said with a smile. Kris smiled at the shorter man and nodded "Hopefully"

 When Elayna woken up she was on her father's couch and he was looking out the window. He turned around facing her and said "you're finally awake" 

Elayna was silent then look up at her dad "Is it really true? Queen Maya is my grandmother?" she ask and Kris nodded 

"She is. Your mom doesn't even know about her but only get to meet her in her dreams" his cold stare at her "just like you did" 

"That means, me meeting Queen Maya means something then" Elayna said "Right dad?" 

Kris nodded "Maybe, what did you want to know about?" he ask

"Your past" she said and the room became silent. 

"And?" he ask

"and what? That's all..." she paused. "Wait....oh yeah there's this group called themselves as Nu'est..." her father's eyes widen and Elayna knew she's getting somewhere "and they wanted to find you...but they don't know your real name...just your last name...only Ren knows who you are" 

"Ren...isn't he that boy who came with you to the past?" Kris ask 

Elayna nodded "Deh....but he seem to be hiding something from me...I just don't quite get it." Elayna explained. Kris let out a huff and knew "I think the time for your own prophecy has begun" 

"EH? Mine? Do I even have one?" Elayna ask

"Every one who inherits the Eclipse ring will receive something when they are at coming of age. I think that Ren has something to do with it" he said "and Nu'est...huh."

"Waeyo dad? Is something the matter? How did you know Nu'est?" Elayna ask

"Nu'est..." he said "you are excused Elayna" he told her and Elayna was still unsatisfied as she had a huge question mark in her mind *how does dad know about Nu'est? And what do they want with dad?* Elayna though as she laid in bed soon falling into a deep sleep not knowing what will be happening to her very soon. 

AN: Hi! Just a short chapter. I will get back to updating when I can! Bye for now. Lastly comments are loved!