Reincarnation of a Phoenix...Is It Real or Just A Dream?

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna woken up, in her bed looking around and saw everything was placed in order. She saw the ring on her finger and her heart clenched. She started to cry once again when she saw her uncle D.O. 

He placed the tray of food he was holding onto the bedside table and came over hugging her. "There there Elayna...let it all out" he said with a soothing voice. She calmed down and let out a long breath before crying again until she fell asleep. 

Elayna felt a presence as she opened her eyes slightly and saw a golden bird sitting on her windowsill. She rubbed her eyes to take a better look but it was gone. Then she saw a figure. "Ren" she saw him smiling before disappearing after she rubbed her eyes again. "Is...that a just a dream or is it real?" she ask herself. 

A knock was heard and Kris pop his head in "Elayna...come down for dinner" he called her and Elayna answered "Okay dad! Let me freshen up" she said as she got out of bed looking out the window before going towards her bathroom. 

She went to the dining and saw her uncles were here. They greeted her as soon as she entered. Some hugged her some gave her a kiss on her forehead rubbing it gently. Elayna was confused. She knew her dad must've have them. She ate breakfast quietly and then her dad broke the silence "Elayna..." 

She look up at her dad "Dad..." there was a long silence. "Did you have a good sleep?" he ask and Elayna nodded. Her mind went to what happened earlier "Dad.....if say I saw a Phoenix does it mean anything?" 

Her uncle Chanyeol's mouth slight dropped "A Phoenix?" he ask and Elayna nodded. All eyes were on her but there were silence. "Anyone wanna tell me?" 

"Reincarnation.." her dad said. Elayna knew what her dad meant. "Phoenix is mostly about fire and flight. I think it has something to do with Ren" her dad explained and Elayna's heart stopped slightly "Ren..." she murmured eyes grew huge. 

After breakfast was over, Elayna walked slowly to her room thinking of what her dad said "Reincarnation...of a...Phoenix?" she looked outside the window a saw a long golden feather. She opened the window and took it before it flew away. She examined it closely and saw how beautiful it was. 

"Feather of a Phoenix?" she said. She went online and went through many searches about reincarnation of a Phoenix. She saw a picture of a Phoenix similar to the one she saw earlier

The words she saw were Myths and all about Harry Potter. She groaned as she closed her laptop and laid on her bed. The feather laid carefully next to her and she felt a sudden urge to vomit. She ran towards the bathroom and felt sick. She never knew  that it was a sign that will make her believe miracles do happen after all. 

AN: Hi! Well this is a short one...I hope everyone liked it..is not much! I had this sudden rush to write about it since it suits perfectly! I hope everyone will wait patiently for the next chapter! Bye for now!