The Dark Plan of Teen Top

Secrets of The Eclipse

Somewhere in a far away galaxy:

"Captain we are approaching our destination" 

"Good! Prepare the arms and defences! We will be in full gear as soon as we reach there." 

"Captain, our navigation is set to lock sir" 

"Good! How long till we fully arrive?" 

"in 10-15 minutes sir"

"Good! Prepare for landing!" 

"Right away sir" 

The captain look out at the wide vast image of Earth. With a wide smirk he smiled "I finally will fufill your request....dad" 

Back in Seoul:

Elayna and Ren were home by dawn and Kris wasn't happy to see them back but he knew Ren will do anything to protect her. They both have their breakfast together

It was Ren who cooked for them since he insisted. Kris was long gone from the kitchen as soon as he lectured Elayna about coming home at the crack of dawn. 

"It's delicious Ren" she complimented with a smile. He smiled "Glad you liked it. I didn't know how to use all those utensils you humans use so I just do the best I can" he said

She smiled as he took her plate and went to sink to wash up. He turned his head and told her "Go and rest okay" he said and Elayna nodded "Deh!" she walked out of the kitchen and decided to watch TV. She saw a very nice drama and began watching it, her eyes glued to the screen. 

She was so into the drama she didn't see Ren sitting at the empty seat beside her. He smiled and he saw her eyes drooping. He turned off the TV and he thought he saw her glare at him, once again. "YAH! I was watching that!" she pinched him "Turn it back on!" 

He obediently the TV and saw her watch in interest. Then he felt something heavy on his shoulder and he turned his head smiling

"Elayna Wu you will always be the cutest girl I ever met" he picked her up and brought her to her room, lying her down on her bed. He laid down next to her bed after he found a futon nearby and soon his eyes were onto hers as he watch her sleep. 

He saw the necklace glow a dark amber red and knew it was another sign of danger. He could sense it as well as he closed his eyes and saw a ship landing on a roof and six figures were walking in a foggy alleyway. Something dangerous are approaching and he knew he have to protect Elayna once again. 

He opened the window and soon he flew away towards the destination and as soon as his feet dropped to the ground he saw the six figures faces who were looking at him with an evil smirk and a dark aura all around them.

"Well well well! What do we have here? If it isn't Prince Ren from Planet Nu'est! How nice to see you again" one said who's name was CAP said

"Why are you all here! You don't belong in this planet! Go home!" Ren said. "Tsk....I see you still are quite persistant as usual" another said who's name was Chunji. 

"I said go back to your own planet! We don't have anything you want!" Ren said with a slight anger "Oh...someone sounds angry...but that's where you are wrong, Prince Choi Minki" another said who's name was L.Joe as he clicked his tongue.

Ren was feeling angry, knowing something in what they meant "The key does not exist anymore!" Ren said, trying to lie but then he was grabbed by the neck choking him "Don't lie you little twerp or else I'll crush you!" one said who's name was Chunji said. 

"Do it! It won't make it any better" Ren said with a slight scoff. "You all are cowards" he added as he felt the grip getting tighter his airway getting blocked as he felt dizzy losing his breath. 

"Don't act smart " one with a blue spiky hair said who's name was Ricky said "You'll die soon enough if you refuse to tell us" another one who's name was Niel said as Ren was choking hardly had time to kick or use his powers. He felt his blood draining and knew he'll be gone once again. 

Then a thought came to him "I can show you where it is" he said as he felt the grip loosening and he was dropped onto the ground harshly. CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky and Niel all stood around Ren who was coughing and coughing "Do tell us" they said with interest. 

Ren nodded and got himself off of the dusty ground. "Follow me" he said and walked away followed by the six behind him. Ren knew a way to divert their attention for awhile

*I hope my plan works! Whatever happens they are not coming an inch closer to my Elayna* as he walked quickly in full speed towards downtown where only he knows where to lure the six aliens who planned to do something evil and dark to the one he loved the most. 

AN: Well that's a short one for ya! Will write more tomorrow! Gonna sleep now! Bye!