The Dream & First Fire Attack

Secrets of The Eclipse

Elayna had a dream a week after Minki was born. She find it odd it was always the same thing, only she wasn't sure why she always get it. She remembered every single detail of it and it made her even more curious

Flashback of dream

She was in a deep dark forest and it was going to be dark soon as the trees growing creepier as she walked along the trees. 

"Hello?" she call out but she only hear the sound of her own heartbeats. "How did I end up here?" she mumbled as she keep on walking only to fall. When she stood up again she saw dark shadows amongs the trees.

She then saw furs. Lots of them. There were dark eyes watching her from afar and she can sense it. She felt chills down her spine. When she saw six figures walking towards her and she hid her face and that's when she woke up.

End of dream flashback

She can never understand why she had that dream. She ask her dad but he just kept silence as if he knows something. Elayna felt suspicious suddenly as she decided to investigate through the Book of Prophecy. 

She opened it careful not to tear the pages apart as she flip through it and were reading carefully through but she couldn't find anything. Disappointed she closed the book shut 

"Aish! There's no use" she said too loud. Minki who woke up was crying. "ooh aegy-ah...miane...miane Minki-ah...sshh" Elayna said holding the baby to her chest and he calmed down and soon falls asleep. She placed him back to his basinet and went to the window. 

"There must be an explanation why I have that dream" Elayna murmured. Millions of thoughts running through her head wondering what does the dream mean and who are the six who are going to attack her. *Who are they?* she thought as she look out the window wanting answers.

Meanwhile somewhere in Seoui:

"Captain! I have found the key!" Changjo said 

"Good! We move now!" CAP said

"But captain our gears.." Niel ask

"Suit up! There will be blood and death upon us soon!" CAP commanded

"Yes Captain!" the rest said

CAP smirked "Finally this is the day" he said 

"Captain! We're ready!" Chunji, L.Joe. Niel, Ricky and Changjo said 

"Good! Let's move now!" CAP said "There will be war"

Back at Elayna's room she was sleeping soundly beside baby Minki who was just being fed and fell asleep. Then she was woken up by a noise.

She went to look out the window and saw flames coming towards her. She ducked as it flew right above her and she saw her room engulfed in smoke. She saw Minki crying and went to him comforting the baby. 

"Dad! Dad!! HELP!" she heard her bedroom door burst open and her  dad was surprised to see smoke "What happened?" 

"I don't know! I heard a noise and fire came towards me.."she said still slightly shakes as she hugged the crying baby in her chest. Kris went to see out the window and he saw six figures watching from below.

One had a bow with a smirk. "I think I know why" he said pointing to the six figures. Elayna went to see and squinted her eyes and saw the six figures. 

Her eyes widen as she saw the six and gasps "Dad...it's them!" she said. "Who Elayna?" he ask and Elayna said "My dream...they're looking for me..." 

"Don't worry! Me and the rest are here!" Kris said "Go straight to Jin Hye's okay?" Elayna nodded and ran as fast as she could out the door as she managed to call Jin Hye who were dreaming peacefully was awaken by the ringing of her cellphone

"Yeoboseyo?" she said sleepily

"Jin Hye..." Elayna said 

"Elayna...why are you calling me at" Jin Hye took a glance at the alarm clock by her bedside table "3AM?"

"It's a long story! Just open the door for me! I'll be there!" Elayna said and soon enough Elayna was at Jin Hye's apartment, standing in front of her best friend's door. 

Elayna was crying, scared as she was still holding onto the baby who was already sleeping soundly tightly in her arms. "Come in" Jin Hye ask rubbing her best friend's back softly. 

Elayna went in and sat down on Jin Hye's blue and pink pattern couch. "I've been attacked!" Elayna said. Jin Hye's eyes widen "By who?" 

"I-I don't know...I've been getting this weird dream and it was them! I know it's them" Elayna said "Jin Hye! I'm scared!" Jin Hye hugged her best friend tightly rubbing her back gently "Don't worry! Your dad and your uncles are here to protect you" Jin Hye said comforting Elayna with her soft voice. 

Elayna nodded "A-arraso.." she said but deep inside she was scared what will be happening soon knowing the attack was just the beginning and it will be do more damaged to the ones she loved the most. 

AN: Okay! honestly I feel this was a crappy update....seriously...writers block are such a pain! Miane! I'll do better! Promise! Will update tomorrow! Bye for now!