Forty

Baby Accident!!

 Seohyun looked continously at the outside view of the car and her husband who is now driving the car. Her face showed some curious expression which had stayed since they left the hospital. Yesterday the doctor had happily announced that she is ready to leave the hospital. Both Seohyun and Woohyun are healthy and happy. There is no reason for them to stay in the hospital for so long. Around 2 PM, Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Woohyun had left the hospital.

Unfortunately, they met Heeyeon and Jihoon in front of the hospital. Kyuhyun said that they will make a news about Seohyun leaving the hospital, as requested by Kyuhyun. Seohyun was surprised for a second. Kyuhyun isn’t the type that like publicity. It seems like he is trying seriously to resolve their problem. Seohyun respected his effort. Besides it is really needed to do that. They took some pictures and Heeyeon asked a few small things to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Seohyun knew that both of this man and woman are the one who spread the news about her pregnancy, but Kyuhyun had already forgave them. She had to forgave them too. Anyway, they are helping Kyuhyun and Seohyun now.

Seohyun took a glance at Kyuhyun again. They supposed to get back to Super Junior’s dorm but it seemed like Kyuhyun didn’t drive his car to the dorm.

“Why are you looking at me again? Am I that handsome?”

Seohyun rolled her eyes to hear his narcisstic statement. Kyuhyun is always like this. Maybe God gave him a little too much confidence on his head. Woohyun is laying comfortably on her mother’s arms. He is quiet calm and charming for a baby. As he got his stomach full and his diaper dry, he won’t cry or bother his parents so much.

“For a hundred times on today, will you tell me where are we going to?”

“And for a thousand times on today, no, I won’t,” said Kyuhyun with his mischievous smirk.

Seohyun heaved hesitantly. She had asked this questions a lot of times. Later that night, before she went to sleep. Kyuhyun had gave a hint about a surprise that he’ll give today. But his mouth were glued tightly about the details.

“That won’t be a surprise if you’ve already knew it.”

And that’s his argument. Seohyun could only pouted and swallowed her curiousity.

“We’ve almost arrived anyway,” Kyuhyun suddenly said.

“Oh I thought that we’ll go away from Seoul.”

Kyuhyun shook his head and took a glance at his son.

“We’ve got a 4 days old baby. It won’t be good to go far away. But I’ll make sure that we go for a holiday as he grew older,” Kyuhyun said as he winked to Seohyun.

Seohyun hissed as their car aimlessly go towards the pavements.

“Watch your way! Aish, you really….”

Kyuhyun only chuckled lightly as he turned right on the next intersection. They’ve entered a village with a lot of huge and luxurious houses. Seohyun looked around it with awe. Her family is quiet rich but she didn’t got a luxurious house like this back in her town.

“Let me guess. We are going to a restaurant,” she said, somehow turned happy by this thought.

Kyuhyun pretended to think seriously for a second before he nodded his head slowly, just like he had thought about it hardly.

“Well, you’re quiet right. We can eat at this place. With a very smart and beautiful chef on the kitchen, we’ll surely be prosperous,” said Kyuhyun. He slowly moved towards his wife and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Cho Kyuhyun watch your way!” said the freaking Seohyun.

Again and again, Kyuhyun only chuckled lightly.

After a while, their car finally stopped in front of a house. It’s a beautiful two storey house, with wood and natural rocks in the whole house as the main attraction. It’s not as big as the other house in this place. But when Kyuhyun opened its wooden gate and drove his car into the house, it surely has the biggest yard in this area. There are a lot of plants that has been arranged beautifully around the spacy yard. There is even a small fountain near the terrace that create a peaceful environment.

Kyuhyun stopped the car near the terrace. He smiled softly to the confused Seohyun as they got down from the car. Seohyun opened in awe as she looked around the house. As they got closer, she just became more mesmerized with the house. It isn’t a kind of modern house. It is more like a natural and green house.

The main point of the house is the wood and the natural rocks. The natural rocks planted on the wall in a perfect design. It’s also planted on most of the pillar. The woods also joined beautifully in the door, the window and many other places.

“Is this really a restaurant? It didn’t seem like one,” asked Seohyun curiously as they walked to the terrace.

Kyuhyun smirked mischievoucly to his wife. He took Woohyun from Seohyun’s arms and rocked the baby gently.

“Well yes this is a restaurant with you as the chef. This is also a hotel where we’ll stay for the rest of our life. A school where Woohyun and our future children will learn a lot of things. A park for us to play together. A romantic place where we could do a lot of things,” he winked naughtily to Seohyun as the later one blushed to understand what he means, “this is a home.”

Seohyun’s eyes widened in shock. hanged opened and she seemed to be so lost in words. Her minds were running wild as she tried to comprehend Kyuhyun’s words and his expression.

“You… You… This…. This….”

Kyuhyun laughed happily to see that his wife was lost in words. He opened the door slowly as he turned to her and smiled.

“This is our home.”

There was a brief moment of silence that filled both of them. Seohyun didn’t say anything and just stared blankly to Kyuhyun.

“SURPRISE!!!”

While Seohyun was still shocked by the house, a confetti was explode on her face as Kyuhyun opened the door. She closed her eyes in an instant but her ears was filled with a loud scream from a lot of people. As she opened her eyes there are a lot of their friends and family, laughing out loud at her.

“You should see your expression now Seohyunnie!” said Hyoyeon followed by laugh of some people.

Seohyun looked around the house. She can’t believe it! She finally had her own dream house for her little family! Seohyun turned to see her husband that was smirking wittily to her. He seemed to enjoy her expression now.

“Surprised?” he asked, still with the same grin on his face.

Seohyun nodded innocently. She took a second to the whole living room which now filled with some SM artists, their friends and family. They are now spreading around the room, still laughing to see Seohyun’s shocked expression.

A lot of thoughts were running wildly in her mind. It all happened in a sudden. She suddenly have a house. An amazing and huge house from her husband! A lot of her precious people were also here to welcome her. Her heart was filled with mixed feelings of thankful and happiness. But her thoughts soon interrupted by a loud cry. Woohyun cried as he was so scared and surprised by voices of a lot of people. Everybody turned in silence in a second. Kyuhyun tried to calm him down by rocking him gently, but it seemed like Woohyun was still afraid.

“Aigooo, what’s wrong with mommy’s baby? Don’t cry Woohyun-ah,” said Seohyun in a sing sang voice as she took Woohyun from his daddy’s arms.

Slowly Woohyun clucked his tongue and stopped crying. His eyes blinked for a few times as he sobbed for the last time. Kyuhyun shook his head at his disability to calm his son down.

“I can’t believe that Seohyunnie can do that! She was the worst mom like me on the Hello Baby before!”

“Yah Kyu, how can you unable to stop his cry? What kind of dad are you?” teased Changmin.

“Yah! I’ve only been a dad for a few days. How could you…..”

“Baby really knows his mother arms. Did you know that our Sungminnie…”

“Baby Taeyeon has a really loud voice. Maybe that’s why she….”

“Eomma! Please don’t tell them about my embarassing childhood!”

“Maknae! Take some cookies from the kitchen!”

“Hyung, did you see my camera?”

In a second the conversation had filled the room again. Some people eat the snacks as they talked happily. Some of the mother of Super Junior and SNSD were cooking in the kitchen while the other prepared the table in the backyard.

“So, what do you think?” said Kyuhyun as everyone had already busy with their own.

Seohyun turned to him with a very pleased smile.

“I can’t even say a word for this oppa. You really…..”

She shook her head as she let out a small laugh.

“Is this really our house?” she said in disbelief.

“This is really your house Seohyunnie. Kyuhyun found it a few months ago and soon fell in love with it. He and us spent those times to furnish and decorate this house,” said Kyuhyun’s eomma who suddenly come in between them.

Seohyun soon exchanged some kiss on the cheek with her mother in law. Her mother also joined them and told her about the preparation of this house.

“Yeah your husband asked our opinions about everything on this house. He really wanted to surprise you.”

The witty and naughty Kyuhyun is actually really caring to his wife. He knew that they need their own house as soon as the baby is born. A baby isn’t suitable in a dorm filled with 10 grown man. Luckily, he found this house. It’s surely a very comfortable and beautiful house. Moreover it had a very spacy yard which was rare in Seoul nowadays. Eventhough it’s located in the suburb of Seoul, but Kyuhyun was sure that Seohyun will be so happy.

“Aigoo eommonim, thank you so much. This really surprised me. I don’t know what to say anymore,” said Seohyun as her face reddened. She really felt excited and happy.

Kyuhyun carefully put his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder and took her for a walk. Their eommas soon went to the kitchen to finish the cooking.

“So what’s this party actually?” she asked.

“A housewarming party? A babyshower? Anything you want jagiya,” Kyuhyun answered as they went to the backyard.

Seohyun giggled lightly to hear that.

“I’m so grateful for you. You know that?”

“I will tickle you if you didn’t.”

Seohyun raised an eyebrow but soon giggled again. As they entered the backyard, Seohyun gasped in awe to see the wide and beautiful backyard. Yunho, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk, Siwon and some fathers were arranging the table. Meanwhile Krystal, Jessica, Yuri, Victoria, Tiffany and the mothers were coming out from the kitchen. Yoona, Amber, Donghae, Changmin and Minho were playing with a ball, but then they got scolded by Leeteuk’s mother. They are all playing happily.

“I can’t believe that this is ours,” Seohyun murmured.

Kyuhyun only patted her head as the answer. Seohyun needs some time to believe on it. Anyway it has only been 30 minutes that she knew about the house.

“Unnie, can I hold Woohyunnie?”

“Oh, sure Sulli-ah, be careful,” said Seohyun as she carefully gave the baby to Sulli.

“Omo, omo, omo, he is so cute!” Sulli squealed happily as Woohyun finally moved into her arms.

Minho, Taemin and Krystal gathered with Sulli to play with the cutie Woohyun. Eventhough the baby could barely do nothing except for breathing, blinking, and yawning. But that’s enough for them to laugh in happiness.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun smiled to see that. Slowly Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun’s cheek.

“I feel more grateful to have you and Woohyun,” he whispered softly.

Seohyun smiled softly to him. She wanted to hug or kiss him but she can’t do that. There are too much people in the house now.

“Thank you oppa.”

Their sweet moment was interrupted by a loud tease that coming from no other than Super Junior hyungs. Kyuhyun hissed in annoyance to hear that. Seohyun’s mother also called her to help in the kitchen. Kyuhyun patted her back before she went inside, giving her a gentle smile. Seohyun only giggled lightly before she finally gone from Kyuhyun’s sight. Kyuhyun looked around the backyard which was filled with his friends and families playing and chatting with each other. He smiled gladly to see the scene.

“This is wonderful,” he murmured before he joined them.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Seohyun-ah, could you please take another bowl of kimchi?” asked Sooyoung who was busy with her lunch.

Seohyun nodded and got up from the chair. Everybody were sitting calmly on their chair. They are enjoying their delicious lunch now. The Super Junior and SNSD’s eommas were so great to prepare food for these people. She looked around before entering the house, looking for her husband, unfortunately she didn’t found him between those people. Where is he? Is he in Woohyun’s room?

They put Woohyun on his room, Seohyun had once again mesmerized by Kyuhyun’s seriousness to this house. The room was fully furnished with any useful things for a baby. Even the baby’s crib that was in their room in Super Junior’s dorm was here.

Seohyun walked slowly to the kitchen before she stopped upon hearing her husband’s voice from the kitchen. She took a peek from behind a wall and found out that Kyuhyun and Heechul were seriously talking in the kitchen. She came closer and hide near the bar table. Her eyes inched smaller to see some sparkling wines on the drawer. She should seriously talk about Kyuhyun’s alcohol addiction quickly. She went back to Kyuhyun and Heechul. From her place, she couldn’t manage to see them, just a glimpse of Kyuhyun’s back.

“But you’ve done too much for me,” said Kyuhyun softly.

“Who said that I did it for you? It’s really time for me to enlist for the army.”

“But it doesn’t have to be this soon hyung. You can still enlist for army next year,” Kyuhyun snapped back.

Seohyun could hear that Heechul is laughing to hear Kyuhyun’s statement. She could imagine that her husband must have placed his annoyed expression on his face.

“Of course I didn’t do it just for you-“

“So you really did it for me,” Kyuhyun cut out.

“Yah! Won’t you listen to me?!”

“I know hyung, you isn’t the type who likes to look kind or so. You want to keep your bad image but I know-“

“Yah!! Who are you to talk like that to me?”

At this point, Seohyun had to hold back her laugh. It’s just too funny to see the two devils of Super Junior argued with each other. Kyuhyun just can’t never resist the urge to tease his hyung. Eventhough it’s Heechul the one who was known as the evil king.

“Now, will you listen to me?” asked Heechul after their debate.

Kyuhyun let out a giggle but then nodded.

“Okay, I’m a very nice person who enlist army for my oh-so-annoying maknae. Satisfied? Yeah, good. But I didn’t do it only for you or Seohyun, but also for the members and myself. You can also add SNSD and the whole SM Entertainment.”

Seohyun was surprised to hear that. She wasn’t as that close to Heechul. She’d never imagine that this oppa would do something like this. He was known to be the selfish one in Super Junior. He would go as he wishes. But now, it seemed like Seohyun had to change her whole estimation over Heechul.

“Aish, you kid are really troublesome. Isn’t it clear? Why don’t you understand?”

Seohyun had to surpress another giggle. Kyuhyun must haven’t understand his hyung’s words. It surely made the elder one upset.

“Just explain it then.”

“When I get back from the army. I still have to be famous, got it? I don’t want to comeback to a group which popularity had gone because of a little problem like this. I also don’t want the other members to get down just because of you, kiddo! What kind of person do you think I am?”

“Okay, but you still do it for me right?” said Kyuhyun teasingly.

Seohyun took a peek again, a little bit closed. She saw that Heechul is glaring sharply to his dongsaeng. But then it turned to be a soft smile.

“Don’t say it to anyone or you’ll be forever indebted to me,” Heechul said as he scowled against Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun let out a satisfied laugh. The evil maknae must be so satisfied to make his hyung’s admitted his love to him. Kyuhyun soon pulled Heechul into a hug.

“Thank you so much hyung. You are really daebak. You are one of the coolest hyung in this world. Though you are maybe as annoying as I am, I still love you,” he said proudly.

Heechul smiled and patted his back. He let go of the maknae’s hug and tidy up himself.

“This lovey dovey moment could surely kill my image,” he murmured.

Seohyun could hear Kyuhyun’s giggle.

“With me enlisting army, it would be a really good distraction, right? Just like Kangin, people didn’t mind his case anymore. And that should happened to us. I went to the army, people will be sad and surprised. They will move on from your news. But before that, you have to make sure that the image of you, Seohyun, Super Junior, SNSD and the whole SM if it’s needed, is getting better. Or else my enlistment would be useless. They would remember your bad image. You shouldn’t do any single mistake, anymore.”

“Neh, I understand hyung. I won’t waste everything that you’ve did for me!” Kyuhyun said, with a full spirit on his voice.

“I won’t forgive you if you did wrong.”

“That’s quite frightening but okay. I’ll try my best.”

There was a brief silence that filled the room. Seohyun who was still hiding, was also lost in words. She was so surprised by Heechul’s attitude. Moreover, she also felt so grateful to be surrounded by a lot of nice people.

“I’ll go back to the party now,” Heechul said as he patted Kyuhyun’s back.

“I’ll join soon. I want to find the orange juice first.”

Seohyun was startled to hear that. But there’s no use to run away as Heechul had already saw her when he went out from the kitchen. Seohyun smiled awkwardly to Heechul.

“I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard…. Ah, I didn’t mean to overheard your conversation. I’m sorry oppa,” she said with face as red as a tomato.

She was caught red-handed! With Heechul no less. Fortunately Heechul only approached her and patted her head.

“Be strong Seohyunnie,” he said with a very handsome smile. Seohyun was just realize why a lot of woman was captured by this young man. Handsome face and smile, unique personality, the image of a bad boy, those were enough for Kim Heechul to trap every woman’s heart. She herself was also mesmerized for a moment.

When Heechul walked away from Seohyun, he was so surprised to find the young woman hug her from behind.

“Thank you so much oppa…… for everything.”

Heechul smiled gladly. It’s been a long time since he felt so happy to help others. As he enlist for the army, he guessed that those feelings would appear often. Slowly, he let go of her hug and patted her head again.

Seohyun watched as Heechul went back to the party and joined the others. He put his arms aroung Leeteuk as they chatted happily. Her smile appeared unknowingly. That thankful feeling from Heechul’s help was still filling her heart.

Seohyun went to the kitchen to find her husband was sitting on the kitchen counter, staring blankly at the window. She stepped closer and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Aigoo Joohyun!”

He was so glued on his own thought until he didn’t realize her coming. He hit the drawer as he was so surprised to suddenly feel her lips on his. Seohyun giggled lightly and caressed his head.

“Yah, why did you sneak behind me like that?”

Seohyun raised an eyebrow to hear his statement.

“Sneak behind you? I was coming from your front if you didn’t realize it. Moreover, I didn’t sneak out. You are the one who was drowning on your thought,” Seohyun explained as she looked for the kimchi.

Seohyun took a bowl and put the kimchi on it. She has been taking too much time to take just a bowl of kimchi. Sooyoung must had been really annoyed. As she was done, she turned her head towards her husband who was now staring at her.

“Come on oppa. This is our party. We should take care of the guests,” she said happily as she grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Why are you so happy?”said Kyuhyun. He can feel the happiness that come from his wife, moreover she can’t stop smiling happily.

“A lot of good things happened,” she said simply with a mysterious smile.

He looked at her in confusion but she didn’t explain anything more to him. They entered the backyard where Sooyoung had continously grumbled for Seohyun’s long time to take the kimchi.

 

 

***

 

That day, some pictures had been a trending topic among the netizens. Those pictures were spread around the net by no other than Super Junior members. They happily upload some pictures on twitter. It mostly showed the party and Woohyun. Almost all of them tweet Woohyun’s pictures. Now everyone know the face of Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s son. From the whole pictures, there are 3 pictures which became a hot topic in the net. The first is Woohyun’s full portrait which tweeted by Yesung, Siwon, Shindong and Eunhyuk. The second one is Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Woohyun’s picture, where Seohyun sat on a cushion with Woohyun on her arms and Kyuhyun hugged them from behind. Both of them were smiling happily. The last one is the whole guests picture which tweeted by almost all of Super Junior members. All of them gathered on backyard to take a picture. SNSD manager had wholeheartedly took their picture.

Those pictures had a great impact on public opinion. Most of them didn’t reply it with a negative tweets. All of them are supporting and amazement tweet. Maybe the one who didn’t like it can’t reply anything to those pictures, because Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Woohyun and the whole SM artists looked so happy in the pictures.

They ended the day with a hope that everything will go well after this. People will accept their new family and nothing changed badly to all of them.

Seohyun brushed her hair softly. She still can’t believe that her family finally had a house on their own. A very good house indeed. Though it’s quite far from their office, but Seohyun couldn’t be any happier than this. She had to admit that she felt so amazed by how Kyuhyun managed to build this house without her knowing. Moreover, their family also work together to make it happened.

Seohyun looked around the room by the reflection on the dressing room. The room is really big. It’s bigger than her room in Super Junior’s dorm. Kyuhyun had already bring all of their furniture on this house. He even brought the dragon miniature from Hankyung. There are nothing new except for the new television on the table in front of their bed. It felt so homey. Seohyun liked it so much.

The bathroom door opened and Kyuhyun get out with his bathrobe on. He soon fell into the bed without changing into pajamas. Seohyun’s smile appeared to see her husband’s laziness. She quickly put the brush down and joined him on the bed. Her head rested on his arm. Kyuhyun turned to face her as he felt her presence beside him. But his eyes won’t open to see her.

“Oppa, change your clothes,” Seohyun said as her fingers played on his nose.

He sniffed a little before opening his eyes. In a second, he closed the gap between them. He buried himself on her sweet scent.

“Oh, you’ll only trouble yourself Kyuhyun-ah,” she said in a low tone but she caressed his head slowly.

Seohyun could hear a groan coming from Kyuhyun before he pushed her slowly.

“30 days to go. Oh God.”

Seohyun giggled lightly to hear him grumbling. Kyuhyun hastily got up to change into pajamas before he went back to lay down beside her.

“Sleeping beside you is already killing me now,” he grumbled again.

Seohyun smiled widely before she put her arms around Kyuhyun and buried her head on his shoulder.

“And you surely didn’t make it easier for me,” Kyuhyun said again.

 

***

 

 

A sudden light on the room surprised his eyes. Slowly he opened his sleepy eyes to find that the curtain had been tied to show the sun shine. Feeling annoyed, he pulled the blanket up to his head to cover his eyes. But someone pulled it off successfully making Kyuhyun whined.

“Good morning oppa,” said a beautiful voice.

In a second Seohyun had already landed a peck on his cheek. Halfheartedly, Kyuhyun opened his eyes. His wife are sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling widely to him.

“Wake up oppa or you’ll be late for your schedule.”

Kyuhyun yawned but he turned around and tried to sleep again.

“Come on, your manager had come to our house. He looked so serious, you have to get up now!”

Her words successfully opened his eyes. His eyes blinked for a few times in a moment of confusion. All of sudden, he got up and faced his wife.

“Manager hyung?”

“Yes. You have to prepare now.”

“What did you say about ‘looked so serious’?” he asked again, not even move from the bed.

“He looked so serious and sad. You also have to prepare for the worst. Now, palli! Change your clothes!” she said with a sad smile.

Kyuhyun shook his head in awe. How could his wife wake him up in a happy mood when she already detect a bad news coming? She is surely a pro, as a wife and as a celebrity. After changing his clothes into a jeans and a green poloshirt, he hurrily get down to the 1st floor. His manager was on the bar table, eating a pancake. When he realized Kyuhyun’s presence, he gave Kyuhyun a smile. Somehow that smile looked bitter in Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun sat in front of him where a plate of pancake had already served in front of him.

“Where is Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Your son has cried a few minutes ago and she had to calm him down,” manager said softly.

Kyuhyun took a spoon of his pancake and chewed it slowly. His eyes stared at his manager hyung sternly, trying to uncover the meaning of his coming.

“Why did you come here hyung? I’m sure it’s not just a breakfast visit,” Kyuhyun said, didn’t care how uneasy his manager looked like.

Kyuhyun saw his manager put down his fork and heaved a deep sigh. He looked sad and sorry when he stared at Kyuhyun.

“You don’t have any schedule today. They’ve cancelled it.”

“What?” Kyuhyun almost choked to hear that.

But it isn’t only Kyuhyun’s voice. Seohyun who just came, bringing Woohyun on her arms, were also as surprised as Kyuhyun. Both of them stared confusedly at Super Junior manager.

 

 

 

*****************************


 

 

I'm so sorry for not updating for.............. almost a month! OMG

Will you hear my explanation? I feel so sorry. So I am now a freshman in a college which is far away from my hometown T,T. This past weeks I was preparing everything for this and I didn't get any internet connection. But now I've already got it! kekekeke Please forgive me. I hope I can update oftenly in between my lectures T,T

I hope you're satisfied with this update. I'm actually confused on how music industry goes for a scandal like this. My source is only T-Ara's and Nichkhun's cases which happened now......

Thank you so much. Don't forget to put your comments and subscribe! ^^

Saranghaeyooooo~