Nine

Baby Accident!!

“MWOYA?????!!! You are preg………….. mmph mmph mmmmmph!!” Seohyun closed Yoona’s mouth because she was about to shout the word “pregnant”.

“Lower your voice unnie! You might tell everyone!”

Seohyun and Yoona will be the mc of Music Bank today. The other members had another schedule, so they weren’t there. After being worried for a few days. Finally, Seohyun can tell Yoona about her pregnancy. Seohyun was really close to Yoona. Yoona has been her friend since childhood. They have shared many things since they were children.

“Are you serious? Seriously pregnant? I mean there is a baby in your belly? And your belly will be getting bigger for 9 months? And you’re going into a very very painful labor? And you are going to be a mother????” Yoona whispered to Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded sadly.

“But….. How…. Who is the father?”

“Yah! Who else could it be?”

“Kyuhyun Oppa?”

“Yes.”

Yoona’s face turned red. She can run to find Kyuhyun and hit him now if Seohyun didn’t hold her. Seohyun shooked her head.

“Oh gosh! That man! I have to kill him now! How can he did that to you? You’ll be the one who is suffering. Man! I’m gonna kill that irresponsible man!” Yoona said angrily.

“It’s not his own fault unnie, it’s our fault. We………. We did it together….” Seohyun said sadly, making Yoona feel sorry for her. She knew Seohyun so well. Seohyun must be really suffering with her guilty and worried feelings. She hugged Seohyun.

“Oh my god my baby, that’s why you were always feel queasy these days. It’s because you are pregnant. You must be suffering these days.”

Seohyun started to cy. Yoona rub her back.

“Calm down baby, everything will be allright. We’ll find out a way to solve this.”

“The other unnies must be really angry and disappointed with me unnie. They will be mad at me.”

“You haven’t told the other members? Even Taeyeon unnie?”

Seohyun shooked her head.

“I’m afraid unnie. I didn’t know how to say it to them……..” said Seohyun beneath her cries. Yoona rubbed Seohyun’s hair, trying to calm her down. She sighed.

“Sooner or later they’ll find out baby.”

Seohyun nodded. She knew it. Kyuhyun told about that too.

“Now wiped your tears, don’t ruin your make up. We’ll tell them once we got home. Believe me, it’ll be allright. Arasseo?”

“Ara.”

 

***

 

Hyoyeon was looking for her bracelet in her room. She shared the room with the magnae, Seohyun. The magnae always tidy up the room perfectly, but now the room was a mess because of Hyoyeon.

“Omona, a hurricane must have been passed your room,” said Taeyeon who was suddenly showed up in front of the door.

“Aish, I can’t find the bracelet!”

Taeyeon sighed and entered the room to help Hyoyeon find the bracelet. The bracelet was a gift from one of her lovely auntie. Today, she will go to her auntie’s place. She wanted to wear it to show her love to her auntie.

While Hyoyeon was ruffling her cupboard, Taeyeon went to Seohyun’s desk which was also a mess because of Hyoyeon. The magnae was usually clean and tidy.

“Taeng, would you please looked for it in the drawer? Maybe Seohyun borrowed it.”

“Yah! Do you think whe will do that?” she said. Without any hesitation she opened Seohyun’s drawer and looked for the bracelet. But suddenly her eyes caught something that made her curious. An envelope with Seoul International Hospital’s logo on it.

What is this? Did Seohyun sick? Omo is this related with her morning sickness these days?

She took it and sit on the bed. She opened it and read it slowly. Omo…………..

“ I found it!” Hyoyeon said happily and showed it to Taeyeon. But Taeyeon only stared at the paper she read with unreadable face.

“Yah, what is that?”

Taeyeon didn’t say a word and just give the paper to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon read it quickly and her eyes got wider and wider as she read the paper.

“MWOH??! Seohyun is pregnant??!?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************

Short chapter? Kekekeke

I forgot that the last chapter should ended at this part. Wait I'll update the next chapter.

Keep subscribing and commenting please! ^^

Saranghaeyo~