Twenty Two

Baby Accident!!

And a last minute party was held in Super Junior’s dorm! They ordered a lot of food! They also asked Leeteuk and Taeyeon to bring food and drinks. Some SM Town family came to the party, just like Onew, Minho, Changmin, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Yoona, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Sooyoung. Sadly, the rest of them didn’t come because they had another schedule.

“Yah you newlyweds! Where is my souvenir? How can you didn’t bring any souvenir for me??!” shouted Sooyoung when she just came and hurrily asked for souvenir to Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

“Yah! You gave us a honeymoon in private island! How did you expect for a souvenir? What can you get there? Flower? Coconut? Seashell?” said Kyuhyun sarcastically. Sooyoung pouted and left him quickly. She went to the dining table and took a lot of food.

This party wasn’t only a celebration of Kyuhyun and Seohyun who’ll now live together in Super Junior’s dorm. But also a farewell for Hankyung who will go back to China tomorrow morning to continue his activity as a solo singer. Super Junior members actually felt sad to be separate from Hankyung again. But they had decided to let go of him with smile and laugh.

 “Yah, look at them!” said Siwon while his hand pointed at Yoona who was now standing with Donghae’s arms on his waist. They smiled happily to each other, just liked there were only the two of them in this room.

“Ow, ow, couple alert!” said Jessica and she giggled.

“Yah! Just said that you are jealous!” teased Heechul. Jessica’s cheek turned red soon. She shooked her head.

“Ani. I’m moving on!” she said proudly.

“Really? Whom did you get to move on from Donghae hyung? Taecyeon-sshi?” teased Kyuhyun referring to the news about Taecyeon and Jessica were dating secretly. Jessica shooked her head but soon she lefted the conversation. Kyuhyun giggled evily.

“Oppa, don’t be too harsh to Jessica unnie,” said Seohyun. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed her cheek, making Siwon, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Sunny rolled their eyes.

“You know, I think some of the Super Generation couple just like Taeteuk, Yoonhae, Sookyung or Sunsun couple will be real,” said Tiffany. She sat beside Seohyun and joined the conversation.

“Yah, Sungmin oppa and I are not dating,” said Sunny with a red face. But everybody ignored her, because they knew really well how Sunny and Sungmin often called and texted each other with full aegyo.

“Unnie, you don’t mention Sifany couple,” said Seohyun and smiled foolishly. Tiffany stared at her with her death glare while Siwon just shrugged, trying to keep his cool side.

“Sookyung? Mwoh? Did Hankyung hyung and Sooyoung-sshi still keep contact with each other?.

“Aissh, don’t you know it? Yes they still kept contact with each other! At least, once a week they will have some talk on the phone. And it can last for more than 5 hours! Gosh!” Said Tiffany, starting the gossip.

“Yah, look at them now,” said Kyuhyun and gave some sign for them to look at Hankyung and Sooyoung. Both of them were sitting on the couch with Hankyung’s arms landed on Sooyoung’s shoulder. Hankyung was now laughing with Sooyoung’s joke. While Sooyoung didn’t stop to fill with french fries. Seohyun smiled to see the happy couple but suddenly her eyes landed on Siwon. His body tensed when he saw those scene. He even heaved a deep sighed. Seohyun looked at him confusedly, she felt something wrong with this muscle man.

“Aigooo, just hope all of you will keep your attitude and didn’t follow the magnaes way,” said Heechul and left to get some drink.

 

 

 

The night was getting late, but the party became funner as the night goes! They the karaoke machine and sang along together. Some of them even danced in the living room. Donghae and Yoona danced together after everybody rushed them too. They danced really cool! As they are the member who were good at dancing.

“You should get some sleep now,” said Kyuhyun when he saw Seohyun  yawned. Seohyun nodded without many hesitation. She has already felt sleepy and tired since an hours ago. Bu everybody was having fun. She didn’t want to miss it.

“I’ll accompany her to sleep,” said Yoona and pulled Seohyun to go to Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s new room. They entered the room. Yoona looked at the room in awe.

“Omo, is this your new room? Gosh, it’s so beautiful.” said Yoona and walked around the room while Seohyun was changing her clothes with pajamas.

“O, the oppas decorated it for us. They even bought us a lot of baby stuff!” said Seohyun happily. Yoona smiled to see her. Seohyun must be very happy with her new room.

“Ow, dragon? Why is a dragon in this room?” said Yoona confusedly. She never heard that Seohyun and Kyuhyun likes Dragon. Seohyun giggled.

“Hankyung oppa choosed it for us. So that he won’t be forgotten.”

“Aigoo, no wonder Sooyoung fell for him. He is sooooooo perfect. I could fell in love with him if Sooyoung didn’t,” said Yoona and sit on the bed.

Seohyun followed her and lied down on the bed.

“Have a nice sleep Seohyunnie. Oh, too bad we can’t live together anymore,” she said and pouted.

“Don’t worry unnie. I’ll always come to the dorm everyday, or as often as I can,” Seohyun said and gace her a cute smile.

Yoona followed to smile and hugged her dongsaeng.

“And I’ll visit you as much as you want.”

 

***
After seeing Yoona and Seohyun entered their bedroom, Kyuhyun went to the balcony where Sungmin, Changmin, Victoria, Heechul, Sulli, and Onew were enjoying the night together. He sat next to Sungmin and leaned in to the couch.

“Where is your wife?” asked Victoria as she gave him a cup of vanilla latte.

“I asked her to sleep. She is too tired to follow the party,” he said and drank her latte slowly, enjoying the sbitter but sweet taste of it.

“Seohyun unnie must be so tired. Usually the pregnant woman will be more tired than the others. She can’t have a late night party like this,” said Sulli.

“Yah! So how about you? You are too young to join this party magnae!” said Heechul to Sulli. He liked to tease Sulli and Krystal, who are the youngest among  all of them.

“Mwoh?! I’m not as that young anymore! How about you ahjusshi? You are too old to join this party! This is a youngster party!” said Sulli and laughed. Everybody followed to laugh to see Heechul who was now pouting.

“Be carefull Sulli-ah, you played with the evil king,” said Onew.

“Well, as the evil magnae here, the only hyung I’ve never bullied was Heechul hyung. So, you have to be carefull Sulli,” Kyuhyun continued. Sulli pouted and glared at Heechul, but the older ones only smirked evily to her.

“Is that mean that I have 2 evil dongsaeng here? Aigooooo,” said Victoria and shooked her head.

“Ani, it’s 3 if you count on me,” said Changmin. He made a high five with Kyuhyun and laughed.

“You two have to stop making Victoria-sshi have a headache. She can’t be stressed out,” said Sungmin. Having one evil dongsaeng like Kyuhyun was already tiring? How about two or three? That’s crazy!

“Aissh, that won’t happened. She is our eomma,” said Changmin and hugged Victoria from the back. But suddenly Victoria slapped his ribs.

“Let go of me you ert,” said Victoria and went inside with Sulli.

“Yah, what’s wrong with her? Her mood changed so suddenly,” said Changmin and hissed. Victoria wasn’t a kind of damsel-in-distress girl. She is strong. No wonder Changmin felt hurt on his ribs now.

Kyuhyun shooked his head. He saw Victoria joining the other girls inside.

“Maybe she had some problems. Just let her, she’ll tell us soon.”

Yoona and Leeteuk came to the balcony and joined them.

“Has she already slept?” asked Kyuhyun to Yoona.

“Neh. She has just slept. She must be so tired today,” said Yoona and took a seat beside Kyuhyun, while Kyuhyun only nodded softly as the answer.

“Yah why are you here alone? Where is Hankyung? I thought you must be making out with him somewhere,” asked Leeteuk with a naughty smirk on his face. Heechul glared at him with something that you can considered a death glare.

“Hyung, what do you think we are? A shadow?” said Sungmin sarcastically but Leeteuk ignored him.

“Aissh, I must be a real shadow here,” he stood up and entered the room. Soon he joined Minho who was playing with Kyuhyun’s play station.

“He is with Sooyoung. Aigoo, when he is with that shikshin, he often forget me. I guessed they must be ended up like the magnaes,”

Heechul’s words made a soft red colour showed in Kyuhyun’s cheek, but soon he ignored it. Heechul sighed and drank his wine. He felt annoyed because Hankyung choosed Sooyoung over him.

“Neh, I also think so. They often had a long phone chat, it can last for 3-5 hours! Woa, that’s not cheap you know,” Yoona smiled softly, remembering Sooyoung’s happy face when she got a phone from Hankyung, “Some of the fans must be happy because many Super Generation couples are true,” she continued.

“Okay, it includes you and Donghae hyung, and also Leeteuk hyung with Taeyeon-sshi,” said Onew. Leeteuk only smiled a little and shrugged. But Yoona flushed unconsciously, giving them a sign to .

“Ow ow, I think that’s true,” said Changmin. Everybody started to tease Yoona, making her blushed and panic in the same time.

“Aish, I’ll go get some drink,” said Yoona. She hurrily entered the dorm before anyone could again.

Everybody still laughed at Yoona. Leeteuk only smiled a little and stared at the dark sky above them. He sighed. What will happened  if many of us were dating like this? Will they accept us?

-Kyuhyun’s POV-

The party is over. Everybody have already gone back to their home. Most of the members also have gone to their room to sleep. Except for Leeteuk-hyung, Heechul-hyung and Hankyung-hyung who were still having some conversation in balcony. I entered my room and saw Seohyun was sleeping peacefully. She hugged her huge Keroro doll that hyungs have just bought. Lately I knew that it was actually a present from Sungmin hyung. He is always be the best hyung I have. opened a little, showing how she enjoyed her sleep. I smiled, wondering what is she dreaming now.

I changed my clothes into pajamas. I took the keroro doll and put it on the floor. She moved a little when I took her doll, but luckily she didn’t wake up. I lied down next to her as I pulled her in and hugged her, keeping her safe in my arms. She is a precious thing in my life. She leaned in comfortably on my chest. I kissed her forehead softly.

“Saranghae Joohyun-ah. I’ll be a good husband and a good appa for our baby. I promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

***********************************************

Woa, i can't believe that i've already updated again! Kekeke thank you for all of your support guys. I'll work hard! Fighting!

Oh and thank you for @imsoinlove_seokyu and @atlantisprincess02 who told me about SM Entertainment. But for this fic, i think i'll made Lee Soo Man-sshi resign from the SM Entertainment and Kim Young Min-sshi will be the new CEO. Kamsahamnida!

 

I made a poll! Please vote! Komawo ^^

 

 

Big hug for you who gave me COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE kekeke. BOWED for you who had read and liked this story keke.

Saranghaeyooo~