Eleven

Baby Accident!!

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!!!”

Yoona suddenly run when she saw Kyuhyun in the Super Junior’s dorm. She hit him with her bag. She hit him again, again and again.

“Yah! How-can-you-did-such-a-stupid-thing-to-my-beautiful-dongsaeng-huh!?!? I will surely kill you now!” said her while still hitting Kyuhyun with her bag.

“Yah stop it Yoona-ah! Donghae and Leeteuk had already hit me with their big punch! Don’t you see ”

“I don’t care! Don’t you know that my beautiful dongsaeng get a slapped in her beautiful cheek?? That’s because of you!”

Kyuhyun moved Yoona’s hands and held it tightly.

“What do you mean? Seohyun being slapped?”

“Yah let me go!”

“Answer me Yoona-ah!”
”Yes! Taeyeon-unnie get pissed off and slapped her!”

Kyuhyun let go of Yoona’s hands and rushed to the living room, where Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were  sit there. He kneeled in front of Seohyun and held her cheek.

“Are you okay Joo Hyun-ah?”

“Neh, I’m fine oppa,” said Seohyun and smiled to calm down Kyuhyun.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun turned his head and PLAAAAAAAK! He got a slapped from Taeyeon.

“Better you have some from me too,” she said Sunny and Yuri laughed to see Kyuhyun’s surprised face. He didn’t know if Taeyeon could angry like this. Kyuhyun sighed, He knew that he supposed to achieve more than a slap.

“So eveybody has come?” said Leeteuk and he sit beside Taeyeon. The other members started to come. Everybody from Super Junior, except Yesung and Kibum, was there.

“Where is Yesung Oppa?” asked Sooyoung.

“He is on his way, he will come late,” answered Sungmin.

“So we are all gather here to discuss about the problem that…….”

“Leeteuk! You don’t have to make a speech! All of us have already knew it! Seohyun is pregnant because of Kyuhyun! That’s it!” said Heechul.

“Gosh, magnae…….” Eunhyuk grumbled and shooked his head. He wondered what will happened to SNSD and Super Junior with this problem.

“Allright, allright, is there anyone who have a solution or opinion?” asked Leeteuk and stared at everyone.

“How can this happened?” asked Heechul to Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

“What do you mean hyung?” said Kyuhyun.

“Well, you know, how can you to ended up doing that?”

“I’ve said it was an accident. There was an accident, so we can’t passed the roas. We have to stay in the hotel, and……….. yeah, it just happened,” both Kyuhyun and Seohyun blushed, some of them laughed to see that.

“Can you please explain it in detail?”

 “Oppa! I don’t want to hear how the baby was made,” shouted Yuri which made Kyuhyun and Seohyun blushed.

“Okay, okay, but why did we have to gather like this? The solution is clear! Just abort the baby!”

“HYUNG!!!!” “OPPA!!” most of them shouted at the same time. Heechul laughed out loud to see their reaction. Seohyun shocked and touched her belly. She tried to feel her baby. How can Heechul oppa said those words? He is so mean…

“Hyung……..” said Kyuhyun softly, he also surprised with Heechul’s words. He never thought about aborting their baby, but Heechul….

“Yah, face the truth! If you want to save your career, the only option is to abort that baby!”

“But he is my baby! How can I kill my own baby!” shouted Kyuhyun angry.

“But if you don’t abort it, you will kill yourself pabo!”

“Ani, don’t do it Kyuhyun! Both of you will go to hell if you kill your own child!” said Siwon trying to save Kyuhyun and Seohyun from the influence of the evil Heechul.

“Oh now our angel Siwonnie have better solution than mine. Spill it out please. If you didn’t allow them to abort their baby. What should they do to save their life then?”

“I……………..”

“See? You can’t give any better solution. Come on! Just abort it!”

“Oppa………… I can’t abort my own baby…….” said Seohyun with a husky voice. She can cry again anytime.

“For God’s sake. It’s for your own sake. And your baby too! Do you think your baby can live with ashamed like…….”

“Yah!! Kim Heechul!!! Enough!!!” shouted Leeteuk angrily. Heechul shuted his mouth. Kyuhyun who has already clenched his fist because of angriness, also shuted his mouth. Everybody kept his silence. They can see Leeteuk’s angriness in his eyes.

“Aborting isn’t the solution…… It will just bring more problem to us……” said Taeyeon, finally broke the silence.

“Keeping the baby will also bring more problem to us. What if the public know about it?”

“Then what if the public know that they abort their baby?” said Yoona who has already annoyed with Heechul’s foul mouth. Heechul thought about it and shuted his mouth.

“We won’t abort it, even if all of you agree to abort it,” said Kyuhyun firmly. He held Seohyun’s hand to calm her down. Because Seohyun seemed to collapse anytime as she heard their talk.

“Calm down boy, I think Heechul hyung has already agree with Taeyeon-sshi,” said Shindong with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, I also agree with Taeyeon. Is there any of you who didn’t agree with her?” said Leeteuk. None of them raised their hands, even Heechul. He sighed.

“Yeah, now I agree with her. Don’t abort it,” he said lazily. Maybe a little bit ashamed because he was so stubborn before. Seohyun let out a sighed of relief. She wiped her tears who had suddenly formed in her eyes.

“So, what is the best solution for this problem?” asked Leeteuk again.

“I think we should hide her pregnancy from the public and stopped all of her activities,” finally Taeyeon told them about her idea.

“Mwoya??? You want to stopped all of her activities? But….” Kyuhyun didn’t finish his words because Seohyun pinched him to give him some sign.

“What?” whispered Kyuhyun.

“I’ll talk about this later, will you please shut your mouth?” whispered Seohyun to Kyuhyun.

“But how will she do that? She is a public figure? How can she hide? I don’t think it’s possible,” asked Ryeowook.

“I’m still thinking about that. But do you agree that we don’t have to tell the public about her pregnancy?” said Taeyeon and looked at all of them. Most of them agreed and nodded.

“Now we have to find a way to keep it from public. Yes Sunny?” said Leeteuk when he saw Sunny raise her hand.

“I think we should tell Lee Soo Man-sshi, who is my uncle, TVXQ, SHINee, and f(x) members about this. I’m sure we can believe them.”

“And our manager! We haven’t told them about this!” said Hyoyeon.

“Yeah and some of SM staff and Yonghwa also,” Said Yuri. Taeyeon sighed to hear that. It seemed like Seohyun will have to sacrifice a lot of things for her pregnancy. She has to stop all of her activity with SNSD. She can’t join them in their next japanese album. She has to stop We Got Married with Yonghwa, eventhough it really increased her popularity.

“Do you realize it Kyuhyun-oppa? Seohyun will be the one who is suffering a lot, not you. How will you take a responsibility for that?” asked Taeyeon with an annoyed face. Kyuhyun had a feeling that Taeyeon won’t stop being annoyed with him after this problem.

“Don’t say that you can only made the baby with Seohyun,” said Yoona while giving Kyuhyun her death glare. She put her hands on her hips.

“No, of course not. I will marry her. We have already engaged. Don’t you know?” said Kyuhyun and showed them Seohyun’s hand who had already wore a ring.

“Wait, isn’t that ‘We Got Married’ ring?”Asked Sungmin.

“Aniyooooo, this is my ring. My mom gave it to me a few years ago. She said that I should give it to my wife. This is an inheritance from my family,” said Kyuhyun

“MWO??? YOU TWO HAD ALREADY ENGAGED??!” said them surprised.

Kyuhyun nodded, he was confused becase everyone in their room didn’t know it yet. While Seohyun just lowered her head because she feel so ashamed.

“Gah, why should I worried about you If you two have already engaged!” said  and sighed.

“Yeah, I thought you wouldn’t be responsible for her!” said Yoona.

“Aigoo, so that’s why you kept hitting me with your bag?” Said Kyuhyun. Hey Yoona kept hitting him before. Oh please, her bag isn’t as that light. He wondered what Yoona brought in her bag. A brick maybe?

“No, it’s because you made her pregnant,” Yoona smirked to Kyuhyun.

Suddenly Donghae raised his hand. Since the meeting, he kept his silence. He still got angry and upset with Kyuhyun.

“But hyung, how will we explain to the manager-hyung and SM staff and Lee Soo Man-sshi?”

Leeteuk stared at him, and then turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged, she didn’t know either how to do it. Everybody thought about it, until………..

“Hey, don’t we have Soon Kyu-sshi?” said Eunhyuk happily

They just realized that thing and looked at Sunny. Sunny became surprised and shy because everyone was looking at her.

“Mwo? Musun Soriya oppa?”

“You are the niece of Lee Soo Man-sshi, right?” asked Eunhyuk and Sunny nodded.

“So you can talk to him! He must be understand if you talk to him!” said Eunhyuk with a very happy face, just like he had solved all the problems. Everybody nodded in agreement with Eunhyuk’s idea. Well, except for Sunny itself.

“Mwo?? Andwaeeee! I can’t! My uncle is very scary! I can’t talk to him. Why not Leeteuk Oppa or Taeyeon unnie?”

“But you are his niece. Oh please, come on unnie!” said Sooyoung who really agree with Eunhyuk’s idea..

“”Yes, but still, he was closer to Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa. Not me.”
”Aniyooo, I know you were quiet close to him. Well then, let me Leeteuk oppa and Sunny talk to him about this problem,” Taeyeon finally made a decision for them. Sunny sighed, but she can’t do anything when Taeyeon has decided on something. She really regreted when she gave the idea to tell her uncle.

“Now let’s imagine that Seohyun is having a break for 9 months. Do you think public will believe that?” said Sungmin.

“9 months? Yah! It will just tell them that Seohyun is pregnant! 9 months missing, and then comeback. What will people think when they hear about 9 months? It must be pregnancy!” said Heechul and hit Sungmin’s back because Sungmin sit next to him. Poor Sungmin.

“How about you have to study abroad for maybe 1 years?” said Yuri to Seohyun.

“How about she had an accident and have to be in a rehabilitation for 1 year?”Said Eunhyuk.

“No! How if I get a karma and get a real accident? No! No!” Said Seohyun, she is really scared with karma. She believed that everything that she had done will bring a consequence. If she did a bad thing, a bad thing will come to her in the future.

“Actually I want to ask something to you Seohyunnie. Do you want to continue your career after your baby is born? Or………………. you won’t?” Asked Leeteuk and stared at Seohyun seriously. Seohyun stared back at Leeteuk, but she didn’t answer anything. Then she lowered her head.

“Yah Seohyunnie, don’t say that you won’t continue your career anymore?” said Kyuhyun in a surprise and stared at Seohyun.

“I don’t know oppa! I’m still thinking about it! I want to take care of my baby seriously! I want to be a real mother!”

“You can still be a real mother while continuing your career too! This is your dream, right?”

“Yeah, but becoming a real mother is also my dream too. Before, I thought I will finished my career with SNSD after that I’ll be a mother. I can concentrate in my career, then after it was finished, I can focused on my family. But now…. Oh mianhe oppa, I should not say this. Don’t think about it,” said Seohyun. She knew if she said that, Kyuhyun will feel more guilty to her. But it’s too late, Kyuhyun face had frowned and became sad

“Mianhe baby….. I have ruin your dreams. And I have to ask for an apologize for all of you. I did wrong… I ruin everything,” said Kyuyun and bowed his head to every one.

“No, it’s not your own fault oppa. It’s our fault. Please forgive us, oppas, unnies……” Said Seohyun and followed Kyuhyun to bow his head.

Everyone just stared at them and didn’t say a word. Even Leeteuk and Taeyeon. They feel touched for the brave of the magnae. They knew that they made a mistake and asked for their forgiveness. Hey, it’s not easy to do that. When you have ruined everything and make the others upset. You can’t easily ask for forgiveness. Eventhough they did a very wrong and bad thing. But they realized it and dare to ask for forgiveness, they even said that they will do anything to fix everything.

When the room was very calm and quiet, everybody was busy with their own thoughts, suddenly someone opened the door, and Yesung came in to see that SNSD and Super Junior are gathering together.

“Hey what are you guys doing here? Is there something that I’m missing?”

“Did Yesung hyung haven’t know it yet?” asked Kyuhyun to the others. Leeteuk and Ryeowook shooked their head. Kyuhyun gulped.

“Hyung, I will say some bad news but it also a good news. This is serious. Really serious. I’m not lying or playing a trick today,” said Kyuhyun to Yesung. Yesung came to the living room and sit next to Yuri.

“Come on, just tell it. I know, this is serious and you’re not lying. Okay, tell me now.” Yesung took the coffee in the desk beside him and drink it.

“Seohyun is pregnant,” Glek! Uhuk! Uhuk! Kyuhyun’s words made him surprised and drink his coffee hurrilly and cough.

“Mwo??! You are pregnant?!” said Yesung and pointed Seohyun. Seohyun nodded shyly and touched her belly.

“But who is the father?”

“Yah! It’s me of course! Who else could it be?” said Kyuhyun. He wanted to kick Yesung’s . How can he even think of another man will be the father’s baby? Gah, his hyung is so much idiot.

“You are the father?” Kyuhyun nodded. He has already prepared himself if Yesung will hit him. But suddenly Yesung just smiled, and hugged them.

“Oh my god! You two will have a baby!” Yesung looked both of them and hugged them again. Sooyoung laughed to see Yesung’s reaction.

“Yesung oppa as always. Everything he did will just make us laugh,” said Sooyoung.

“So you will be appa?” Kyuhyun nodded.

“And you’ll be eomma” Seohyun nodded shyly.

“So I will be grandpa! Oh my god! I can’t believe it! I will have a grandchild in this very young age!” said Yesung happily, he made everybody in the room laughing out loud.

“You’re right Sooyoung-ah. It wasn’t Yesung oppa if he didn’t make us laugh,” said Sunny to Sooyoung.

“Omo! It’s already this late! We should go home!” said Yuri who had just looked at the clock.

Taeyeon took her bag and stood up. “Keep contact with me Leeteuk oppa. So we can plan about what are we going to do.”

“Yah, all of you can’t go at the same time. Some papparazzi might find you,” said Donghae. He followed Taeyeon to stand up.

“Okay so I think I’ll go first with Yuri and Sunny,” Taeyeon walked to the door, but suddenly Kyuhyun’s hand hold her.

“Komawo Taeyeon-ah. Komawo for your understanding, for your help, and for everything that you did for us,” Kyuhyun hugged Taeyeon suddenly. He really felt thankful that Taeyeon was really helpful to them.

“It’s okay oppa. Just please, take care of Seohyun. She is your responsibility now.”

“Of course, I promise to you.”

Taeyeon smiled and let go of him. Taeyeon, Yuri and Sunny then opened the door and left from Super Junior’s dorm.

“Three of you better go back to your dorm 30 minutes after they left,” said Leeteuk before he went to his room.

Sooyoung went to the kitchen to find something to eat, while Yoona followed Donghae to the porch (Oooopsie, smell something fishy from them ^^). While the other members then continued their activities, leaving Seohyun and Kyuhyun in the living room.

“Mianhe Joo Hyun-ah…..” said Kyuhyun sadly. He stared at Seohyun with a sad face. He really felt guilty for her.

“It’s okay oppa. We have a promise that we won’t talk about this anymore, right?”

“But I have ruined your dreams and your planning…. I can’t help but feel so sorry for you. Mianhe…..”

“Don’t think about it again oppa. You aren’t ruin it all oppa. You made one of my dreams come true,” Said Seohyun and smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“Yes, having a baby is one of my dream oppa. Being a mother, that’s one of my dream.”

“But you want to have it after finished with your career,” said Kyuhyun, still with his sad face.

“You know oppa, I have already accepted it. Now I’m really happy to have this baby. I can’t wait to see him or her. I want to feel and enjoy every sadness, tiredness, stress, pain, tears, happiness, love, and everything that woman feel when they’re pregnant and give birth. I want to feel it oppa! I feel so nervous whenever I think about this baby. You know I didn’t regret to have this baby oppa. And to make me happier, this is our baby. My baby and yours. He or she is the prove of our love. I didn’t regret to have this baby with you. I can make my dreams come true with you. You’ll be with me when I’m pregnant and give birth. You’ll be with me when I make my dreams come true. Actually you were with me when I make my dreams as a singer come true too oppa. Yeah! You don’t need to feel guilty for me! You’ve done so many things for me! You were always with me when I make my dreams come true. Saranghaeyo Cho Kyuhyun,” Said Seohyun and hugged Kyuhyun who had already started to burst in tears. He really felt sorry for Seohyun. He felt so ashamed because he only can bring trouble to Seohyun. He can’t be his guardian. But Seohyun never regreted to be with him. She even said that he always with her when she made her dreams.

“Do you love me oppa?”

“Yes I do Joo Hyun-ah.”

“Do you love our baby oppa?”

“Yes I do baby…. I really love both of you,” said Kyuhyun and wiped his tears.

Seohyun smiled to him and stared at him lovely.

“Appa.”

“Eomma,” said Kyuhyun and smiled.

“We’ll become a parents oppa. We’ll have a baby!” said Seohyun happily and hugged Kyuhyun again. Kyuhyun hugged her back and rubbed her hair.

 

“Well, sorry for interrupting your romantic moment. But I think we should go home now Seohyunnie.”Said Yoona who has already stood behind the kitchen wall with Sooyoung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Shindong. They smirked to see the parents-to-be blushing.

“Gosh, I’m surely can’t have a romatic moment with you all around,” said Kyuhyun. He stood up and helped Seohyun to stand up. Seohyun laughed to hear that and whispered to Kyuhyun.

“We are always romantic oppa. Everything we do is romantic.”

Kyuhyun smiled and held Seohyun’s hand. They walked together to the elevator to accompany the girls to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************8

Oh men it was a very long chapter! Gosh, i hope you like it kekekeke

You know what, 2 weeks after i made this chapter. Yongseo couple really splited up! IN REALITY! Ahahahaha what a coincidence. No bashing please, i'm just surprised that a part of this story became true kekeke

Comments and subsribe please, thank you!

Saranghaeyoooo~